Should faggots (gays) be burned at the stake?

I mean, it would be a good deterrent and it would be poetic, as burning "bundles of sticks" would make sense. Should a more mild approach be taken, such as castration and forehead branding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YUdr8yupdwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You need to find a hobby. Seriously, who sits around thinking about burning homos when you could be doing literally anything else? lol

It ok to want to suck dick OP.

Nobody will judge you.

Now bring that tight boipussy over here for Daddy

youtu.be/YUdr8yupdwo
I think we should just have them run out into a field and be target practice

>bundles of sticks"

You just realized this play on words and decided to make an edgy thread just to show off your wit, didnt you user?

You've exposed your proximal lack of wit by acknowledging what you perceived as his perception of substantial wit when in fact he was aware of the minimal wit utilized to articulate a play on words to create this proposition.
So OP just hates fags and jokes on you, lil bitch boi

Don’t be such a pretentious bundle of sticks.

Stupid thread.

Sage

oh look a namefag

Yes however lesbians should be kept alive for research

Who cares.. you can go fuck a tree for all I care.. i haven't got time or energy to worry about such trivial shit. I do kinda suspect that your strong feelings probably come from latent homosexual urges.. but like i said.. meh

Yes .. we have found the new Oscar Wilde.. oh hang on her was a screaming faggot

Every single time. Men police men while going easy on the women. Every single time.

No, why the fuck would anyone want to do that? Just because a lot of them are retarded doesn't mean they deserve to die.

>burning bundles of sticks
Next level comedy right here

no

The leafs are next

Yeah, good luck burger. You'll need to get out of your mobility scooter first.

No, no I won’t

Never change, burger. I like you.

Oh look, the Christians are attacking White people again.

Just stop glorifying their illness and look for a cure.
And for the love of god don't kiss in public.

Hide your flag at least. No need to perpetuate the stereotype that all leafs are massive aids-sucking faggots

Sage

>Should faggots (gays) be burned at the stake?
Fags should gays shouldn't.

a few but its really not a cost effective means of getting rid of them. It would put the fear of God in them and a good way to meet your neighbors

YES!!! They should all die.

Not all gays are faggots though. I met a few bro-tier homo's who hate degenerate fairy's.

They.Suck.dick.= FAGGOT

You must be beyond fucking autistic to sincerely advocate for the burning of people just because they like dicks. As long as they can't adopt kids and are made less obnoxious they really are not a threat.

Also, I'm not hiding my flag faggot. As much as I disagree with the administration of my country it's still mine and I want to see it succeed.

Is this a homo board now or something?

No, you're just retarded, burger.

Faggots deserve the stake. Its not just them being homo's. Its the culture of immorality they propagate.

I unironically support this....

>Says what faggots do is immoral
>Is going to burn people
>Burning people apparently isn't less moral than a bunch of idiots

Really scintillates my sphincter.

Yes
God burns people
>"And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp"

The bible says to kill the gays
>"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Don't try to apply your corrupted morality unto me heathen scum.

kill gays

No one cares about a fuckin' leaf's opinion.

Cool anti-white meme you fucking treudo fagarino.

Who let grandpa get on Sup Forums?
Nobody except you cares what that old ass book says. You are pathetic and everyone you know knows that.

Let Jesus into your heart.

It's not anti white. It's anti burger-mutt who thinks they're white when really they're almost as bad as niggers.

>implying OT isnt just the demiurge and the NT is a way to escape from the demiurge.

Nah, just stuff them in an industrial grade incinerator, burn more at time that way and it's faster. Lesbians and bi chicks can stay though.

just quarantine them on some island
I bet you can fit ALL the gays in the entire world on one island, let it be maximum gay, they can marry whatever they want, if they want kids, they're gonna have to make them by following nature's recipe

then make gay marriage illegal in the rest of the world and problem solved

I'm 22 you apostate.
Nothing wrong with burning brownies and homos.

Besides Oldfags are always welcome.

You have to get up for school. Go to bed or mommy might spank you

I really respect people who believe. There's nothing wrong with being religious. There's also nothing wrong with not being religious. If you're into it, great, im glad you found peace with your interpreted position in this universe. Your belief gives you no right to harm others. Jesus wouldn't murder. "THOU SHALT NOT KILL" ring a bell?

Don't burn em just keep them away from children and they'll kill themselves