WOMAN SUES WALMART FOR 'SEGREGATED' BEAUTY PRODUCTS, ALLEGES RACIAL DISCRIMINATION

Does she have a case?

newsweek.com/walmart-segregation-racial-discrimination-beauty-products-792931

Do you think walmart will settle?

This doesn't seem like decisions based on discrimination, but decisions made given the individual store circumstance, data, and loss prevention countermeasures.

gloria
fucking
alred

that someone as disgusting as her even can exist in this world makes my soul hurt.

Is it at all surprising though? I bet some local restaurant hates her guts cuz shes the type to complain when she got perfectly fine service and food, but always gets the free store credit because that's what corporations do to avoid losing customers, and in the process trained scumbags that they profit from bitching.

Its the same thing happening here but on a larger scale.

>Yo onna des rasis wite peepo makin deez thangs harder to git at cuz theyz fo black peepo!

>That is a baseless accusation, your honor. We simply compiled a list of the items that were stolen from our stores most frequently, and then made the items more difficult to steal. Any correlation between those items and any demographic that may be more likely to buy those items is purely coincidental.

>Case thrown out immediately.

In a perfect world, not the one we live in.

of course, discrimination lawsuits are a HUGE business in the US

many blacks earn a living finding offense in things from step ladders to tap water (see flint Michigan)

They must be if a legit lawyer agreed to take this case. I wouldn't be surprised if her lawyer doesn't end up getting any money.

I hope this happens

>Does she have a case?

Yes. Easy 25 mil right there.

isn't this done in writing nowadays? A simple explanation of the system will likely all that will be necessary.

>Southern California
Best case scenario: it goes all the way to the supreme court and they side with Wal-mart. Otherwise it will be settled out of court.

Kek, fuck both parties. I hope the courtroom bursts into flames the day of the trial, if they don't settle.

Whats her case? Data seems to support walmart's decisions.

If a court finds in favor of the lady screaming discrimination it will set a precedent.

the lawyer is standing right behind them.
It's Gloria Allred, the woman who did the Bill Cosby case against him pro-bono, the same trial to where he admitted to half the rapeings, and he was acquitted

She looks like the kind of bottom feeding kike that says “The food here is terrible. And the portions are so small”.

Is there a tier above Jew Supercunt Bus Bench Shylock Ambulance Chaser?

>legit lawyer
get the fuck out of here. what happened to the Roy Moore accusers she was representing with fake evidence? She's a publicity whore.

Negro products aren't the only items locked:
Baby formula, video games, phones, ipads,
guns, ammo.
So, nope, she doesn't have a case

is that ape pretending to cry, or is she just wiping away the excessive fat person sweat?

>Walmart shows policy on how they secure highly stolen items with countermeasures
>Walmart shows the store loss management data showing these items had high risk of being stolen
>Walmart shows drop in theft following countermeasures
She has no leg to stand on, and Walmart can beat this one in an afternoon if they don't get an activist judge. Hopefully though, Corporate sends down the order to their legal team to deliberately drag it out for a few years and then seek costs, really drive the screws in to teach her a lesson.
Like shoplifting this is just another form of parasitism and must be discouraged.

I'm so fuckign sick of niggers

(((Gloria Rachel Allred)))

She could rob the other products.
Why is she crying?

How does Gloria Alred have any credibility left?

>reality has a racist bias

who will fund her side? Walmart has more than enough money for their lawyers