Why do you hate me?

You all say, "I hate blacks because blacks are lazy, criminal, stupid, fat, etc"

But I am a black lawyer in NYC. I earn 300K + bonus. I attended a top law school. I never committed a crime and I work hard.

I have a blonde girlfriend. We plan on getting married. I am family-oriented.

So why do all you hate me? I work hard, pay taxes, and assimilate into American culture (marrying a beautiful blonde model).

LOSERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1517106042
youtube.com/watch?v=UchDhiOhEVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck up nigger

coon

> I have a blonde girlfriend

Are you implying that a blonde girlfriend is better then a nigger one?

AHAHAHA

So you hate me because I am black?

you tried to hard by adding the spacing better luck baiting people next time
also sage

But aren't you kind of ashamed of your "people"?

I mean, holy fuck - don't even try comparing black crime with white.

I mean, you claim to be educated - then you can't refute the fact that your culture is inherently doomed to failure.

I hate you because you get triggered and start blog posting on this board.

You will never assimilate completely. You will never be ethnically American, always Afro-American.

Yes, but you are ignoring systemic racism, and its effects on black crime.

Larper

Everyone knows niggers can't read or write.

what the fuck?

Why do you love white women so much nigger? Is it because they are more beautiful then your kind?

When did I say that? I never said anyone is better or worse.

Sooo...Why did I get paid 350K last year as a lawyer?

Go back to Africa then, where there is no “systematic racism”

Protip: you won’t!

This.

Fuck off you insecure larping faggot.

Even if it was true, YOU ARE AN OUTLIER and not the statistically true thing people don't want in their communities

LARP

>systemic racism
lol
sage

But I am contributing positively to the USA. I cannot be held accountable for the actions of other people.

Do you mean like when the blacks captured and enslaved their own kind?

I don't understand where you feel the "bottom" of your reality is.

Surely, you realize your race is (predominately) degenerate. Right...?

Shit like this is why we hate you. "Systematic racism" is a myth.

Why do you even care?

Congrats, all 80million or whatever of you are now A-Okay because you and a couple of you managed to get a law degree.

I believe that OP is a nigger because only a nigger would say something this stupid

Seriously...White coalburners need to be killed.

You'll have your kid end up being an angry racist Sup Forumsack like me. My dad is black and my mom is blonde

I would not say that. I will say, I have seen blacks who try hard and succeed.

Why do people hate the fact that I am a rich, successful, affirmative action nigger? lol bait.

Which are non-existent. Sweden proved that very well already. This thread is bait , but I am actually hopeful some black person reads this and understands that we don't hate black people, we hate niggers, and unfortunately, most black people are niggers.

So why should whites be held responsible for “systematic racism”

You're not black or a lawyer.

You're a LARPing faggot!

I remember this, nigga livestreamed this on facebook

it's a larp but congrats on being successful, I guess.

>Which are non-existent. Sweden proved that very well already. This thread is bait , but I am actually hopeful some black person reads this and understands that we don't hate black people, we hate niggers, and unfortunately, most black people are niggers.

I love white women

dude what the fuck
Was he just a psycho? Why did he do it?

I remember this shit too. Something about being mad at his wife or some shit. Idk why he would kill some random old dude. Shit's fucked

WHY?

what college did u go to papa
im from nyc and i'm planning on going into law

THE DIFFERENCE OF BLACK PEOPLE AND NIGGERS WERE NEVER DEBATED ON THIS BOARD

You didn’t say it, you applied it as if having a blonde wife was some sort of trophy lol. Your a lawyer but you don’t understand being implicit? Malcolm X would cut your sack off faster then any white supremacist would, your a poison to your own people and further entrench /pols belief that niggers should go back and be “lawyers” in Africa

I'm happy for you and all your success but why did you choose a white woman over a black one? You'd think as a successful hardworking black man you'd take pride in your race and marry a nice black woman.

Because you have to "conveniently deny" the very thing that your people destroy - opportunity.

I attended a low ranking college, pulled off a 3.8 with psychology major. Harvard Law school

we dont simply do not breed with our women

liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1517106042

this is really fucked up

I don't hate you, but you are 0.000001% of niggers. If anything in your post was true you would realize this.

okay

obviously you aren't a lawyer. And this is bait.

because if you were a lawyer, you would understand that 50% of you mother fuckers are unsuitable to live around the rest of society

You do not judge a society by it's few, you judge a society by it's whole.

And 50% of you cock suckers are below an 85IQ. which makes you un redeemable.

And if you were smart. You would know this and wouldn't make stupid posts.

>So why do all you hate me?

Let's talk in 10 years. If you can stay faithful to her, not physically abuse her, and stay out of jail, we'll accept you. We judge people on actions, but we've seen how this plays out many times before, fool me once...general racism is valid based on history, most people aren't specifically racist. Just do your part.

I don't hate you, I respect you, a lot. What I hate is what I don't understand, I guess. What I see, as a white guy living in the inner city, is irrational anger and crime, mainly by black women. Brother they're mean! I have seen it first-hand, and on Tommy Sotomoyor's channel. They're freaking terrifying. Yet black men knock em up and take off. I see them with 2-3 kids, no fathers. Their communities are falling apart and democratic politicians drive by election time and use them for votes and then ignore them again. I guess what Im saying is, why continue the cycle? There's a strong black middle-class, I know, and they're good people. But every group that comes here suffers a generation or two and moves up. Why are the black neighborhoods shit? I don't hate you. It's anonymity here and I have no reason to lie. What I hate is the destruction of the inner cities, the cycles that never change, the irresponsibility and crime from the inner cities that never seem to get better. Peace.

America people

You actually hate yourself more than any of us hate you. You hate your nigger skin so much that you grabbed a white woman as fast as you could. You hate your fellow niggers so much that you can't even stomach being together with one of your own sheboons. You hate your ancestry so much that you're running away from it as quickly as possible.

Congrats on the self loathing there nigger.

We fucking your bitches whitey

>oose a white woman over a black one? You'd think as a successful hardworking black man you'd take pride in your race and marry a nice black woman.

I am not attracted to black women. I did date them in high school (predominantly AA). But in college and beyond, only white women

THIS IS BAIT

>So why do all you hate me

Why do niggers hate niggers, your own people are the leading cause of death for blacks.

Even niggers can't relax around other niggers.

Kek. Schlomo detected. This is definately a larp.

So obviously you believe white women are better then black women? Your projecting your own inferiority complex nig nog. We call this nigger tier retardation

>I am not attracted to black women.

Who the fuck is?

>And 50% of you cock suckers are below an 85IQ.
Utter nonsense.His argument was literally "I don't like them, so they must be inferior". He actually said that, because he was conceited as hell. Charles Murray has also been disproven with his own statistical evidence by James Flynn and his colleagues: there is no evidence of hereditary racial differences in intelligence, only statistical averages, which are not empirical proof. Even Steven Pinker has said that there is no reason a prior to assume such differences exist, because human genetic diversity is mostly genetic drift with a few modern evolutionary adaptations, like lactose tolerance

Trips of truth

>I don't hate you, I respect you, a lot. What I hate is what I don't understand, I guess. What I see, as a white guy living in the inner city, is irrational anger and crime, mainly by black women. Brother they're mean! I have seen it first-hand, and on Tommy Sotomoyor's channel. They're freaking terrifying. Yet black men knock em up and take off. I see them with 2-3 kids, no fathers. Their communities are falling apart and democratic politicians drive by election time and use them for votes and then ignore them again. I guess what Im saying is, why continue the cycle? There's a strong black middle-class, I know, and they're good people. But every group that comes here suffers a generation or two and moves up. Why are the black neighborhoods shit? I don't hate you. It's anonymity here and I have no reason to lie. What I hate is the destruction of the inner cities, the cycles that never change, the irresponsibility and crime from the inner cities that never seem to get better. Peace.
I understand that, but once again, you ignore the effects of racism and slavery. Surely you will understand that constant, grinding poverty would have a negative impact on anyone--white, black, Asian, whatever.

Go you rural white america and you will see similar dysfunctional behavior. Drug use and overdose. Is this due to racism? Or to hopelessness and poverty?

I work in M&A. I work to make companies more productive. Because of our work, American companies can better compete on the global stage, and can hire Americans.

They are. You seen black women? Theyre freaking monsters! I work in DC. Most look and act like man, are mean, cause fights, have way too many kids and beat the shit out their men. If I were a black guy id either get another race for a wife or go gay.

Racism is the biggest sign of unintelligence . Don't let it get to you OP

Dann. I don't care for niggers, but how is this anyrhing but cold blooded murder?

Where did I say that? I said, I am attracted to white women. I think a lot of it has to do with society and media.

You can have that one.

Fuck off degenerate race mixer you are a disgrace to our race

youtube.com/watch?v=UchDhiOhEVQ

>I understand that, but once again, you ignore the effects of racism and slavery. Surely you will understand that constant, grinding poverty would have a negative impact on anyone--white, black, Asian, whatever.
>Go you rural white america and you will see similar dysfunctional behavior. Drug use and overdose. Is this due to racism? Or to hopelessness and poverty?
>I work in M&A. I work to make companies more productive. Because of our work, American companies can better compete on the global stage, and can hire Americans.

Mexicans come from an environment of extreme poverty and violence and they are doing better than you retards five years after they arrive. They are the actual second class citizens. You worthless fucks are a protected species that are given all basic necessities for free.

show tax returns nigger or it didn't happen

>Where did I say that? I said, I am attracted to white women. I think a lot of it has to do with society and media.

No, it has to do with nigger bitches being ugly as fuck.

How are Mexicans "doing better"? Also, Mexicans did not have slavery and Jim Crow to contend with.

>“Unintelligence”

most people on Sup Forums dont know any black people.

when you see the same nigger hate threads 3x a day it really fucks with you.

>Black
>Lawyer

Choose one.
If you're a lawyer you're probably colored, not black, and it's just white genes that happened to man to manifest themselves.

I think so.

Bullshit. I've seen fresh off the boat Koreans work their butts off, put their kids through college and in 2 generations they are upper middle class. Whereas blacks have been in this country since the beginning and they all still live in ghettos.
Even the spics have more to show for themselves. Drive though a spic area and you will see that many are business owners. Drive though a black area and the only business you see are hookers and dope dealers.

Your individual preferences as to what you find attractive sexually are formed very early in life and you have no control whatever over this process.
They are often very specific.

The late sex researcher, John Money, coined the term "lovemap" which is still pretty much the paradigm for this process. The idea is that when we are very young children, under the age of 3, we form an individualized psychological profile of an idealized mating partner.
A "lovemap".
Normally, this is influenced by the child's parents, siblings, caregivers. It's long been observed that "men tend to marry their mothers" and that women "tend to marry their fathers'.
That is.... That the future person you'll find attractive will resemble your parent to a large degree.