Greater Israel

Discuss

I can't wait for Saudi Arabia to annex Israel.

You mean Iran. . .

I don't want to get into any legal troubles, so yes, I'm all for whatever you say

just saying it would be easier if you let mexican, african etc. in and mix up with them so Israelis increase in numbers

>oy vey the Nazis tried to shoa us let us have our own country
>tehe lets have a whole continent basically
Look I think every people should have their own country but you kids need to stop

how can it work if its jews ruling over muslims that hate israel?

>18 And the east side ye shall measure from Hauran, and from Damascus, and from Gilead, and from the land of Israel by Jordan, from the border unto the east sea. And this is the east side.
>19 And the south side southward, from Tamar even to the waters of strife in Kadesh, the river to the great sea. And this is the south side southward.
>20 The west side also shall be the great sea from the border, till a man come over against Hamath. This is the west side.
>21 So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel.

at least get the dimensions of the promised land right.

it makes no sense because they gave back the sinai to egypt, the western bank to jordan and left south lebanon

Don't arabs hate jews? they would just genocide you lmao

> get all the moral and military support a nation could dream of from America, any technology you want and any crime will be covered up.
> 80 years later and still can't colonize a tiny strip of land.

Even the Arabs had a better batting average when they invaded that area.

> wants "Greater Israel"

Really Jews?

>batting average
I can tell you're a subhuman for being incapable of conveying your point in such a way. Speak directly without making retarded analogies.

Awww the fucking leaf doesn't like baseball analogies, what's wrong; did u suck at physical education in school? Is it coz ur chinese???

A shit analogy is an indication of a shit mind with barely any cognitive capabilities.

Even orangutans in labs do a better job at communicating than you.

>the lord giveth the lord taketh away blessed be the name of the lord

a contract broken by one side is a contract broken by both sides. jews/god reneged several times. final straw was murdering jesus and the events of 70AD. israel has no right to exist theologically. morally. legally.

That whole section of land should be wiped off the face of the earth

That's more land than I remember it being.

line frontiers is the mark of non-country

Lol funny how u can't even address a shit argument of a shit mind?

I wonder who the orangutan here is?

What argument? You had none.
>I wonder who the orangutan here is?
Kek, what a retard. The previous post clearly said you were inferior to an orangutan and your comeback is that I'm an orangutan. You dumb little shit, if I'm an orangutan, that'll still make me more capable than you. You're not helping yourself.

>contract

it was a covenant you goy, use a dictionary

>population becoming more westernized
>has enough resources to remain self sufficient
>smart people
>rapidly growing economy
>ancient culture
A colossus in the making

Oh hell no... if Africa is a shit hole that collection is like the lat 10 inches of the intestinal tract after a week of eating indian street food.

you're both wrong.

Why don't u read my first post genius.

That argument.

Let's see how smart u r now and what complex analogies leafs use.

Accept the new covenant and become a brother in Christ. God will fulfil all promises if you put your faith in him.

XD

You should call your children muhammad and fatma so they'll fit into leafistan in the coming years.

Aww no response leaf?

I thought I had no argument and u'd have no trouble showing me up.

But now I'm wondering where your argument is?

Kingdom of Jerusalem over both Palestina and Israel
Assyria over Syria
Mesopotamia over Iraq

I can't wait for Kikestan to try creating their "Greater Israel", the war will last three days and end with a smoldering crater of charred degenerate inbred jews. This will be a good day.

Disgusting

Aren't you the guys who lost to a bunch of birds?

Why would you kikes want the Sinai desert ?

It's part of the plan.
Related

pipe dream

Cry harder jew.

When the USA tanks ur fucked.

Lol