The absoloute state of this fucking board

Do you cunts just sit here waiting for shill threads so you can reply to something? i swear not one second after a shill thread goes up you stupid faggots go storming in there making replies like triggered autists. Shills don't care about your fucking arguments they are here to make this board unusable for others and they do that when you keep bumping the thread without sage.

get fucked newfags you WILL read this

Do you not realize that the shills coordinate and flood into their bullshit threads?

Filters my dude.

i usually try to post off topic webm's and shit in the beginning of a thread so people will only reply to what i posted

post your list please.

Nice try shill. What thread are you trying to bury?

up again

bots, shills, and spies brother. 95% of this board. not just slide threads but info collection threads too. like the one about what car we drive. the ones asking where we work. all that shit. it's autistic stubbornness vs government agency funding, robotic single-mindedness, and the endurance of shareblue retards getting pennies for the post. the one shining hope we have is to turn the latter. redpills. drop 'em.

it's true, I posted an informative thread last night about the Kosher scam, it was ignored and archived. Then for kicks, I posted content which could be considered 'slide' material, replies started popping up like flies to shit.

Bumping @ retarded reddit refugees who need to learn how to use the options field

then let's do what Sup Forums does best. let's weaponize it.

>then let's do what Sup Forums does best. let's weaponize it.

^^^

guys i just posted in a thread talking about if its ok to post on reddit. I was the second poster, i said yes it probobly is a good idea posting on reddit considering what has been going on recently, i talked about the memo and how its likely it will be released for the SOTU address. I ended my post with, " if we make a conceited effort to let people know what comes next it might make a big impact". not even 2 minutes later the thread got 404d. Im not even fucking joking right now, the mods dont want us organizing for the SOTU. there was no fucking reason to 404 that thread, especially when you look at all the fucking drumpf/blacked/ etc threads. anons this might be important, please discuss. reason why im posting in this thread is because i dont want to get banned for making a thread specifically about this.

fyi i was just banned for 10 minutes for posting this in another thread, i think they were trying to warn me, this might be my last post for a while if they ban me again.

>guys i just posted in a thread talking about if its ok to post on reddit. I was the second poster, i said yes it probobly is a good idea posting on reddit considering what has been going on recently, i talked about the memo and how its likely it will be released for the SOTU address. I ended my post with, " if we make a conceited effort to let people know what comes next it might make a big impact". not even 2 minutes later the thread got 404d. Im not even fucking joking right now, the mods dont want us organizing for the SOTU. there was no fucking reason to 404 that thread, especially when you look at all the fucking drumpf/blacked/ etc threads. anons this might be important, please discuss. reason why im posting in this thread is because i dont want to get banned for making a thread specifically about this.

it's new pasta then. we die together user

/SOTUG/ anybody?

well consider that basically there were 3-5 posts in the thread at the time it was deleted, there were tons of off topic threads at the time. To my knowledge there weren't any reddit based threads, not sure if that would even matter. the thread got deleted fast, was very obvious they were trying to stop discussion on the subject.

I think that's the game user.
Not only are there proFag shills but there seems to be an army of "anti-shills" that blow these shit posts out of proportion.
Fucking us everyway. Filters are your only defence user. Stay strong and keep your head down, user out.

Honestly if its going to be as big as it looks like its going to be it might be a good idea, but instead of naming it SOTUG, we might want to name it something more long term. SOTUG might be ok at first, but once it actually happens the name itself will be irrelevant.

Normies go into those threads and or more shills and they must be dealt with!

Mossad here, I can confirm all of this.

make a new one each day. example BTFO. We stop using it at all or at least in OP then filter. also any of their lingo. though to be honest if you filter them then you don't know what they're up to.

You're not Mossad. I was in the thread that person posted in, I was the person he tagged.

I second this, anyone have a good shill filter list?

Ask about Ivanka dating Nat Rothschild and her willingness towards Daddy launching guided missiles into Syria.

>"People on this board aren't interested in my Q user pedogate pizza party and memeleaks psyop so every other thread is a shill from shareblue except mine"

Fucking stupid Australian why dont you go do something useful for once instead of making up straw man.

How does it make you feel knowing that I post blacked threads with my Australian proxy?

>admitting that you proxy post
Goodbye user

>implying your country isn't been taken over by the Chinese

FUCK YOU!

Shills reply to shill threads to keep them bumped.

You’re not wrong

Bots as well.

Schill thread. sage and ignore

If you tell them what you're filtering then they just avoid those filtered words you homos, you keep your filters to yourself so they have a harder time

I'm here because I really hate the Jews IRL. So I'm just mostly lurking, please don't mind.

im here cuz im bored

The influx of new fags scared away the old fags because the old fags are absolutely the most retarded motherfuckers on planet earth and didn't see that letting the new fags congregate without being taught how to properly act on Sup Forums will cause a whole new board culture to develope and eventually a cultral replacement of low functioning autist, fuck everyone single one of you retards for letting this happen

One oldfag can only do so much, fuck I miss pre zimzam trials.

It doesn't matter. We took it over once. What can I say, things got bad... but the other place is better than this place ever was. Soon, the counter-assault will happen and we will retake these God forsaken lands. Have faith, brother.

That dude didn't have the high ground

cool story bro

The fuck are you on about speak english faggot, i mean shit for instance look at these niggers
Complete newfags with absolutely nothing to contribute to the thread they simply left a small sentence and left FUCKING BOOKED IT OUTTA HERE and are probably on some other thread. This is why Sup Forums is no longer a good place despite all the efforts put in by the very few oldfags that still remain

oh go blow your dad nigger

Take your rusty AK and your rice and shove it so far up your ass it may never see the light of day again you cancerous nigger loving faggot

>t. butthurt 56%er

Signal to noise user, signal to noise. Its their most effective strategy. Just make redpill generals and nigger hate threads like the good ol days.

hahahhahah newfag loosing his mind at how complicated it is to navigate a simple tread forum page

Exactly.
>Everyone ignore shill/slide threads
>*proceeds to reply to shill/slide threads*
Every. fucking. Time.

No, I just remember to check the board and then I find threads like this one.

>flood onto Sup Forums when their favorite subreddits get taken down
>complain about immigrants ruining their country
>continues to ruin Sup Forums
The bandwagon newfags will get mad at this post.

This. Always instruct/shame newfags. A lot of the more recent newfags seem to genuinely want to fit in and contribute, unlike previous mass migrations.

If you let people posting things you don't like discourage you from posting yourself, you are a pussy and don't belong here.

Many newfags post in "b8" threads because they enjoy having the freedom to rage and discuss things that they wouldn't on more heavily censored boards. The arguments they have help shape their views. You should be there to influence this.

Sup Forums always fluctuates in quality depending on current events and the type of people posting.

JUST hide shill threads and reply to genuine threads if enough people do this we will at least keep the good threads alive.
also check the catalogue for good threads

Fuck off kike. First 10-20 posts are also shills to start shit up

Triggered.