nice shitposting combo

post your best one piece memes

yeah, check this:
>he approaches Big Gorda, trying to calm her down
>shes still yelling and shit and eat him
>Big Mom dies
mark my words

Luffy x Nami is a canon ship.

I bet that was not actually the real ending. He probably made something up to cheer up dying kiddo.

In b4 that faggot.

>Oda is a hack and no one shall defy my words! If you disagree and try to prove me wrong or call me out in any way, shape, or form, then you automatically suck Oda's cock. No exceptions!

REMINDER that BigMeme raped Streusen byt using him as her dildo. He did not give consent and inadvertently created a monster that even he couldnt control.

The man who memed his way to the top

Oda is a hack and no one shall defy my words! If you disagree and try to prove me wrong or call me out in any way, shape, or form, then you automatically suck Oda's cock. No exceptions!

>who are your favorite characters?
>ehm luffy and shanks!
>yeah look kid the entire second half after you die will be about those two!! I swear!!
>...

Seeing this post it feels like Hackposting is invincible.

LITERALLY CANON.

Pic related. Luffy taking her for a ride she'll never forget.

#
Thats the most likely explanation.
Either that or she was born with a special body similar to BM, except instead of strength it is life span.

>Hackposters have evolde to a whole new level of shitposting
Can we top them, the balance between the 4 grand shitposters is starting to break

Gotta give props to Kid, at least he stood his ground unlike Bege who ran away immediately.

Blackbeard actually has a parasitic twin inside of him, that's why he can control 2 fruits.

xDDD

But Bege is literally standing his ground right now

xDDD

more like the fire sale pirates

>big mom kills people because of food
>they dont make streusen babysit her
Hack?

What the fuck? People steam coming out of the shower?

Nami has no love for men and doesn't need no men.....Nami's only love is money so it's NaBerri and that's canon, even supported by Oda meta-facts, like he won't include crew romance, all shippers will be btfo at judgement day.
Nami would only marry as a chess move and only a rich as fuck guys at that (Wapol would have a better chance at fucking Nami every day during their marriage, than Sanji and Luffy combined)

>he doesn't shower in boiling water

>hack

Blackbeard put the gura gura no my in one of his rings.

No.

And I don't suck Oda's cock either.

That's what I do. But it's not body heat coming from me. It's the water evaporating.

Nami is a rugmunching dyke

According to the comic it's a cold shower thing, but I don't understand why that would happen, or why you would take cold showers.

Hello, this is Oda, creator of "One Piece"! I've decided to give you a bone and show the power tiers of current active characters that I use for reference!

>A+
Yonko, Dragon, Sakazuki, Aokiji, Mihawk, Zunisha, The Ancient Weapons

>A
Admirals, Yonko's right hand men (excluding Burgess), Weevil, Sabo

>A-
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid, Yonko Commanders, Kuma, Hancock, Sai, Jinbei, Urouge

>B+
the Rest of the Supernovas, Sanji, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Compote, 1st 3th 4th sons of Linlin, Linlin's 3 Homies, CP0

>Honorable mention, ~B
Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Judge, Carrot, Vice-Admirals, Tamago, Pekoms, Pedro, Caesar

Let me know if I forgot anybody!

LOL. She clearly wants the Monkey D. like literally all of the attractive women in OP.

Pic related. Thristy ho wanting the D

>Yonko's right hand men (excluding Burgess),
Hack confirmed

I took one once because the place I was wondering at did not have hot water. I yelled and almost broke the shower walls.

Couldn't Zoro or other better swordsmen cut through Zunisha's legs?

>that feel when you are not a weaboo and the only one manga what you read and anime you watch is one piece but you have obession about one piece and the only one threads what you read on Sup Forums are one piece threads

feels good man, I regret nothing

Where does Silvers Rayleigh fall?

Not sure, but once my feet were steaming after workout. I assume it is similar to how you can get those "steamy breaths" in cold days.

Same here. Though I wouldnt say it feels good cause after work and school, I spend too much of my free time consuming OP related media.

Yeah, you have to be doing intense activities in extremely cold weather to "steam". I've seen football players/soccer players steam when they play in freezing temperatures.

But taking a cold shower doesn't really make you steam. It'll have to be the opposite.

Nami will end up in a three way relationship with Robin and Vivi.

there is a chapter next week, isn't there guys? I saw in the spoilers that there wasn't, but the end panel said otherwise.

>Zehahahahahaa! I've got your girl, Nami, Luffy! I'm bigger, stronger, and have the power of quakes and gravity on my side!
>Luffy opens up can of SPAM by squeezing it and consuming the blob of meat that flew out.
>Immediately kicks Blackbeard's ass.

Big Mom will job to Dragon

some memer added it to the spoilers afterwards, there should be a chapter normally next week

We got 12 pages this week and no chapters next week.

what now?

Nami said in Skypea that the 3 most important things to her are
1. Her life
2. Money
Followed by
3.Sanji

when did that happen?

>Her life
>Above her crew
Shit nakama.

When Luffy asked her what was more important Money or Adventure.

Either way adventurefags BTFO

headcanon

Pandaman shirt

man as i grow older, there's so much stuff that i missed or didn't fully understand when i first read ten years ago
this scene for example, shit is rough

Is eating a DF user a legit way of getting a DF power or it only works for Big Mom?

When someone dies, another fruit with that power appears right? so you need to eat him full and alive before he dies so it digest in your stomach or something?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Have you seen Lord of the rings 2?
Something like that, the problem is that the SH/Bege alliance doesn't have a Gandalf to get them out of this mess

Now he is a midget pica

post the page

Fujoshits produce some good art though desu. Too bad they're delusional but I guess it wouldn't be fair if they didn't have some redeeming qualities.

I CANNOT STOP MASTRUBATING TO SNEK

It's not clear at this point in time, given that we didn't actually see what LinLin did at her 6th birthday party, nor did we see what Blackbeard did to Whitebeard to obtain his fruit.

That being said, it's a reasonable assumption that LinLin gained her powers by devouring Mother Carmel whole. I'm a fan of the idea in the picture here, in regards to how cannibalism of a devil fruit user works.

Why there are no black people in One Piece?

Is Stronger stronger than Sanji?

Leave Charlotte Cracker to me!

What the fuck am I looking at here?

Usopp

>implying

>how to transform an interesting arc into battle shonen wankery in one chapter
sasuga odacchi

What the fuck? I thought shipperfags got sent back to tumblr? When did they come back?

aww are you butthurt sweetie

They've been here a long ass time retard.

Of course he is, he's the father of Perospero and Katakuri.

Sanafags are so delusional. There is only one Strawhat Ship you should care about

No,I remember them being complete cancer at around the start of this arc so much so that we literally couldn't even talk about the manga. Then for some reason (I always the mods banned them) they fucked off for a few chapters. What happened and how do we get rid of them?

The red part is the 'devil fruit's spirit' which is what some perceive to be the element of the devil fruits that provide the consumer actual powers, until such a time that they die.

Mihawk is not Yonko or Admiral level

I understand the 2nd and 3rd row.

Biting pieces of a human won't get the fruit's powers. Eating the person whole will.

The 1st row is confusing. You have a person licking a fruit and some red shit floating around.

Its just SaNa fags baiting other shippers at this point. And theyve been doing it for the past few months. If Mods did their jobs we would be good but they dont

Mihawk is admiral level but would get fucking owned by a Yonko

the spoilers were actually true
gomymanga.com/manga/One_Piece/868/15

I still can't believe Oda confirmed in this chapter Big Mom did not eat Carmel or the kids. I know this is a shonen, but come on. How can you pull that from under us like that when you hinted it last chapter?

The problem would be fixed if LuNafags weren't so insecure about their shitty crack ship tbqh

CRUNCHATIZE ME CAP'N

No not really. SaNa fags do pretty much the same thing as HackFags or nochapter fags in that their bait is pure bullshit. Not only do you bait other shippers but also no romance fags as well. Basically you're just a typical shitposting troll.

I think its simpler and you just have to eat a DF user's heart before they die.

How is she only 12?

Fucking Oda...

SaNa followers were euphoric after the ending of Zou and beginning of WCI because they thought Nami would 'crash' the wedding and kiss Sanji or propose to him or some shit (at least hug him at reunification)......I didn't forget your theories, sweeties........Now that their dreams are becoming memes, they get increasingly desperate and their nihilist shitposting shows.....
Think terror groups becoming more an more radical and brutal the closer they get to defeat and annihilation

>Big Mom had a $50M bounty at age 6
>Big Mom had a $500M bounty as a young teenager

What was her bounty when she was an adult, but before she became a Yonko?

$5B?

NEW CHAPTER IS OUT
NEW CHAPTER IS OUT
NEW CHAPTER IS OUT
NEW CHAPTER IS OUT
readms.net/r/one_piece/868/4326/1

Shes 16 user

>SR on Sanji's shirt
>Sanji has heart eyes next to Robin
>Nami is way in back
Canon by Oda

I think it's just showing a parallel of what happens when a person eats a devil fruit normally, i.e. the red spirit residing in it goes into their body as they take a bite. Then underneath it shows someone with that devil fruit spirit in them dying and the spirit leaving, then entering a nearby devil fruit. There should likely be a line between the two elements to distinguish them.