Why are muslims so afraid of dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=cqz8-0Qa8Oo&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=P7QJZM7xwGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_Islam#Views_regarding_particular_animals
youtube.com/watch?v=8JP8x_KhCG8
youtube.com/watch?v=w01HXoW_kcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muzzies aren't used to sexual partners fighting back.

Cuz seven eight nine

Dog can spot bad people

because dogs are lovable and people like them
they're everything a muslim isn't

i saw i guy walking his dog out a mall (may have been a service dog) & passed a muslim guy, the muslim jumped straight up...fucking funny

Why do Germans keep starting and then getting BTFO in world wars?

Unironically this.

Canines prove themselves a White man's best ally time and time again.

Asians have freaked out at my English Bulldog when she was a tiny puppy. I don't get it.

Why do dogs hate Muslims?
Like seriously, why do they lose their shit when they see brown people? Not that I'm complaining.

They're not used to their food fighting back

In part because Mohammed hated them. He hated black dogs in particular.

I can't believe how much of a joke prophet Mohammed is. He makes Joseph Smith seem like a plausibly genuine recipient of divine wisdom by comparison.

EPIGENETIC MEMORIES OF ABUSE AND TORTURE

why do frenchies surrender?

dogs are redpilled
the real question is, do dogs bark at jews?

Because dogs can see into their souls and see that it is wicked. The muslim knows this

FPBP and nobody even noticed.

Heilung.

>Why are muslims so afraid of dogs?

I can confirm. I am from country that has highest rate of pets per capita, dogs are everywhere here, so I never thought about it, until I went for a vacation to France. I have to very well trained Gronendaels, black as coal, wolflike, deceptibly big, service dogs
>at the Eifell tower
>mustard woman approaches me with some petition
>dogs see her and come sit next to me to check her out
>she ran away screaming
>weird
>throughout the day notice that the dogs keep turning away every single shitskin that decide to go my way
>one laughing hurka durka actually throws her partner into the traffic when she spots them and jumps to the traffic too without looking at the cars
>at hotel
>dogs go first to their hotel room doors to wait
>hear screaming
>turn to the hallway with my dogs and the source of scream
>black, obviously rich young chick 30 meters away has an absolute fucking meltdown at her door
>think that her man had thrown her out of their room for something
>notices among the spasms that she glances at my dogs as the source of her meltdown
>what the fuck.....
>at the Omaha beach for a stroll
>hurka durka sits at the beach chair and read book
>200 meters away
>she notices dogs that go next to me
>packs her shit and leaves
>what the fuck.......

And then there was that shitshow in my own country.

Depends on the Muslim...

I'm Muslim and I own a dog lol. Plenty of Muslims own dogs too, some Muslims choose to avoid dogs because they are seen as unclean (as all animals are) so they are not used to dogs. People who aren't used to dogs will generally be scared of them cuz sharp teeth and all, hell most kids who don't have dogs themselves are scared of dogs.

How about you stop worshipping a schizophrenic, fake pedophile prophet.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=cqz8-0Qa8Oo&has_verified=1
Stop doing this

Jesus...

>fake pedophile
I don't think so.

back >>>>>> to the shithole country of your forefathers

he may have meant fake(,) pedophile

Wow the subject changed real fast with you guys...

If you have questions about Muslims and dogs I guess I can explain some stuff if you just want to say BS about Muslims worshiping a prophet or that I'm not a US citizen etc, I'm not gonna bother replying to that nonsense.

i have no data on that, sadly
but i really wouldn't be surprised

>nonsense
>fucked Aisha when she was 9
>had fits where he’d speak in tongues
>Would rape and pillage whole towns
>”oh wowee what nonsense”
Have fun worshipping some retarded pedo cunt.

>Germany started WWI

Because in Muzzland dogs are unclean. So touching one, or having one touch you, can make you unclean and un-Muzz you. Once un-Muzzed you miss out on Muzz Heaven. So they are scared to go to Hell basically.

They know

>In part because Mohammed hated them.

Yeah that tends to happen when you sneak around stealing people's shit and their guard dogs constantly take a bite out of your ass.
I really recommend everyone to read the Life of Prophet Mohammed. The thought that someone worships this guy is baffling.

Dogfucking is a white people thing, ladyboy.

You rock

/thread

Absolute ridiculous religion. It really is plain to see it was born from simple minded desert swelling spastics. “HURRRR HYCUK don’t be touching dog it unclean, you go to hell!” “But taking sex slaves and beheading the infidel is a-ok :) praise pedo Muhammad!”

Why were you allowed to take them to France, it’s usually a pain in the ass to have pets when you go to another country

No...it just means they have to clean again before praying. Think of it like going to church you don't go to church in dirty clothes or smelling like a dog.

In Islam it is said that you should present yourself cleanly before praying to God. So touching a dog is not actually a big deal in Islam, to be clean takes literally a 15 second wash.

Dogs were holy in the Zoroastrian religion. Mohammad wanted to persecute the shit out of non-abrahamic religions.

Because Mohammed hated dogs cause they shit and pissed and bugged him

just how hard were you KEBABED last night?

Because the zoroastrians who they slaughtered believed dogs warded off demons, no joke look it up.

Well seeming as I just hanged out at my dad’s place, not much and I never have. Stop with your cuck fantasies you fat American mongrel.

Actually all animals are considered unclean in Islam as far as I know. If a Muslim pets a cow they need to clean again before making a prayer, etc. Dogs aren't exactly exclusive but they are singled out because many Muslims won't keep animals because of this rule which goes against the traditional Western household of having a family pet.

Islam isn't reformed like Christianity. That's why it looks so retarded and barbarian to us.
Juden religion has these haram things too, btw.

They have very very selfish leadership, who has no problems sending millions of their citizens to to slaughter - on the chance that they can have more global leverage.

Fundamentalist Islam makes Scientology look tame.

Holy shit..
Islam is literally the Howard Hughes of religion... We need to start making fun of them more for this

It’s just so backwards and has these autistic almost voodoo like rituals that it hurts my head. Why leftists worship this religion just because it’s followers are low iq brown manlets I’ll never know.

>Howard Hughes of religions
Kek

Why would creator make things that are unclean?

Why doesnt religion stand up to close analysis?

I always found it interesting they believe that dogs ward off demons and Muslims are terrified of dogs.

Makes sense.

kys

>15 second wash
muslim cleaning

My family is primarily Muslim and ever since I was a child I remember my parents always avoiding animals in any public place. The one time when our neighbors dog jump over (it was a Husky/Lab mix) the fence into our backyard, I remember the Muslim guests we had over for dinner yelling and screaming.

Anyway, when I moved out I had a chance to work in an animal shelter. I was really hesitant around animals, afraid of bites and scratches primarily. After like two weeks of working there, I couldn't keep myself away. I loved working with the dogs (the cats were alright too but we didn't have too many). Every morning I'd open up the kennels and all the puppers would dogpile me, it was the best feeling in the world.

Now I have two dogs, a retired Greyhound from said shelter and a rescue Pom from a breeding mill. My siblings (still living with Muslim family) often takes them over to their house and keep them for a weekend. Everyone loves them - even my parents. My Mom even cooks them a portion of food (no onions, grapes, etc) whenever they're staying there. It's really nice to see and I'm glad they've changed. They're even considering adopting a dog of their own pretty soon.

I think the real issue is that Islamic dogma tends to keep followers from interacting with animals but after acclimatization, even my hardcore Muslim family came to love doggos.

stop giving meme answers you faggots, I really want to know this

Errrr, I just put them at the back seats in my car and just drove there. Was I supposed to have any permit?

Funny thing was that the Indian girls loved them and would come cuddle with them when I was just sitting at the bench in front of Notre Dame, so I really wonder where does that utterly over the top reaction of fear comes from.
Yes, people can have fear of different things but usually it is manifested in the form freezing, not running away screaming.

post pic

> Dog licks his balls, ass, dead animal
> Dog licks your face afterwards

How are you considered clean after this? I've said it before but it's sort of like going to church and being clean and respectable in the house of God. When you're praying as a Muslim you should be clean before you make a prayer not have shit dangling out of your asshole.

Why did God make the apple that Adam and Eve bit? Why does God allow evil, etc. It's all about free will for humans. According to Islam God made the good and the evil in this world and gives us humans the ability to choose what to follow.

I told you the actual reason retard, highlight my tag

It's because Mohammed hated dogs.. Also, google exists

nuke mecca

No it's called Wuduu in Arabic, look it up. They still take showers and all but it's a quick wash of the hands, forearms, face, feet and rinsing of the mouth and nose basically.

There are certain things I even find odd myself about it, but I'm probably a less traditionalist Muslim. For instance if you fart you have to redo it lol.

In Islam "God" spends all of his time torturing people in hell. You worship an illiterate mass murdering pedophile rapist terrorist and your "God" is actually Satan

Dogs know when there is weird and evil stuff going on
youtube.com/watch?v=P7QJZM7xwGQ

This is probably the most accurate answer. After his conquest of Mecca and his installment as an uncontested warlord, the Islam basically became a religion of Me, because he went around making up shit as it benefited him.
That part where muslims are allowed to fuck their slaves even when married come to be because he was caught balls deep in his slave girl and suddenly had a vision from God permitting it.

I had a Muslim friend from Jordan awhile back. He showed up to hang out at a friend's place on night. I was there. My friend forgot to put his chocolate lab in the kennel. Guy walks through the door. Lab runs up to greet him, tail wagging. Dude does a 180 and runs out of the house. Not walk casually. Sprints at full speed out.

He eventually comes back when the lab is secured. I ask him why he reacted like that. He explained that in Jordan, dogs are no different than rats. "What would you do if you saw a 70 lbs rat coming towards you?"

And that is why at least one Muslim hates dogs.

Absolutely haram.jpg

Because Muslims smell like sweaty ass. A dog's favorite sent.

Well your answer was trash and gave no info, you stupid faggot
I did find this by googling it though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_Islam#Views_regarding_particular_animals

>smelling like a dog

Muzzies are stinky so smelling like a dog would be an improvement

Here's the Pom, I don't got a good picture of Val (the Greyhound) but I'll go take one

Theyre haram. Theyre only allowed as working/guard dogs i think.

Dogs start howling at the people who do these chants. They can sense evil
youtube.com/watch?v=8JP8x_KhCG8

>howling a bit and walking around
wow, that is truly unbelievable. My dogs do worse when they hear someone sing happy birthday

>Why leftists worship this religion
Because it's anti white. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>It’s just so backwards and has these autistic almost voodoo
Yup. And that's the problem for people who born as muslim but have degree and human iq. I know a girl from muslim family (dagestan). She is a biggest anti muslim person i ever know and hates their retarded diaspora with passion. She is an engineer.

no, I meant pics of your young siblings

I had bad experiences with them when i was a child
I have no sympathy for those rabies filled beasts

Because Muslims are Terminators.

Because he's a cunt is why

What about cats?

kek

No can do, sorry

What's the point of free will if you don't test it?

No Muslims don't worship any man including the prophet. And even prophets were humans meaning they made mistakes, they are not perfect like God.

In Islam, God gives Moses the same 10 Commandments that are shown in Christianity and Judaism, Satan would not tell followers to practice the 10 Commandments.

The Druze say that Mohammad (cursed upon him) as a kid, got bit by a black dog while he was crouching and stealing eggs. And so he made dogs haram while cats halal.

It's more than that.
And it's in every one.
Look up "Dog azan"
Look at this poor dog crying about it
youtube.com/watch?v=w01HXoW_kcc

>that pasta

Shitskin detected. Maybe where you live, you've got feral dogs, but here in civilized countries, we have animal control for that, and most people anyway have the common decency and standard of living to take care of their pets so they don't go feral in the first place.

because they are sand niggers. see how that works?

KEK
BASED THAICHAD

Like I said, my dogs do worse when someone sings happy birthday. Or do you really think the dogs have some magical perception of Islamic hymns?

K

If you say so

There's a hadith about the Prophet Muhammad liking cats a lot or some shit, but that's about where it ends. Again I would just consider all animals unclean since they are animals...

hello ahmed

If I ever go to Paris I'lol make sure to bring a dog with me.

There are like a hundred videos of dogs screaming at the sky when muslims start singing.
That's not about good or worse or movement or barking.
They all scream at the sky when they do their chants

Okay, then help me understand. I understand fear, everyone has a fear of something, but the over the top reaction has to come from something really specific. Are they being told something in the mosques.

And consider this - there is this spa town in my country. For whatever reason it became a favorite spot for Saudi muslims. There was this big park where old people would go for a stroll with their dogs,with leashes and muzzles.
Muslim women started to hang out in that park and they started attacking the dogs. They would just jump out of the park benches and start kicking the dogs, o matter how small. That wasn't isolated incident, the situation got so bad that they actually managed to whip out a protest march 1000 strong where people would take their dogs and go demonstrate (needless to say that you would have troubles getting 1000 people for general strike in here)
I don't even mention muslim kids going to the playground and just beating other kids out of the blue.
One thing is fear but something quite another is the behavior that is leagues beyond any boundaries of any other society in the world, so I wonder that it has to come from something very specific.

The dogs are just trying to improve the music.

Ahmed please change your flag and go back to Algeria, in whichever order you prefer

Arabs read from right to left. Dog from right to left is god.

Meanwhile dog in Arabic is kalb, so from left to right it's blak = black = nigger.