WMAF Revolution Thread

Get in here my fellow white people, let us celebrate this matrimony of White Men and Asian Women.

>Men in general are disgusted by the behavior of white women, who act like deranged animals. And overweight and generally sloppy and repulsive. Conversely, Asian women are pleasing, feminine and fit.

So if we are interested in the truth (and obviously narrative-builders are not, but if were were), we would say that it isn't really about Asian women. It is about the difference between Asian women and white women

>It would be interesting to ask from a scientific standpoint, in particular endocrinology, why it is that Asian women are superior to white women in every measurable category. I think it is clear that this is a hormonal issue, part of which is obviously genetic, but another part of which may relate to xenoestrogens in the Western environment, as well as - and this is key - the virtually mandatory birth control pills girls and women are fed.

- Andrew Anglin

Bump

As a white nationalist I think Asian women naturally belong to asian men, but because they are so man Asian women it wouldn't make a big difference if i marry one of them. Asian men are my friends I'm not a nigger who takes pride in stealing women from other races.

Correction: *but there are so many Asian women it wouldn't make a big difference for Asian men if I marry one of them.

There is nothing cuter than seeing Asian women with white boys. I say this as a man with Asian heritage.

Good for you. Accept your place Asian boi

Ah single motherhood!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
HE HAD TO GET A GOOK

It's extremely beta. Andrew Anglin is like 4.11 so as opted for easier fish to catch. Your kids will be Asian if you go this route. It's just another attempt to divide us.

The current problems with western women is cultural and is not sustainable. Things will correct themselves eventually or we will go extinct

WHAT? 4'11???

The woman in the OP pic isn't asian. Are you blind?

>The current problems with western women is cultural and is not sustainable. Things will correct themselves eventually or we will go extinct

Which of these two things do you think the Jews controlling our culture are going to ensure happens?

I'm not optimistic about the future and can't see anyway out of the best mess we are in.
We need a major paradigm shift

look at that fucking goblin he's hooked up with.
>my chidren rill never rook rike that

I would date that goblin in a second. Speaking as a 32 year old virgin.

she's way too pretty and looks too happy to be a single mother

>WMAF
>creating more little Elliot supreme gentlemen
>not the superior AMWF eurasian master mix

was into it till i realised how fucked-up looking halfer kids are

Barbara Wysocka is Asian? Slavs never cease to surprise

wtf

man she is USED up

when it comes to kids women are what matters

jews know this too

As long as you guys aren't talking about the Japanese. The stats aren't with you.