twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

General Nonstop

Rock Rock.

Lock Lock.

Static shock

Dindu Nuffin

Pop n' lock

desu i made this thread because i am a drawfag

Can you guys suggest things for me to draw I need to get better at drawing and using my tablet.

I want to invite shiggy over to my house and take care of his skin
just make him sit down on my couch and slather his face with moisturizer, oil, whatever the fuck is needed to make him look like someone who is alive

Draw something erotic

Draw Shouji as a kid

Ochako and Deku with Eri as their daughter

was that even worth it

Combine both of these as a compromise

>pic related eating a sandwich

its time we rename these threads to shitty mspaint generals

A bunch of Mina's coming out of a UFO

I just want some cute user, why are you doing this?

Last for Mineta x Momo

Shit, I forgot to press the button

if you feel like challenging yourself a little by drawing multiple characters then draw some class A kids (at least Deku, Iida and Ochako) using Todoroki as a campfire

congrats, you fucked up

>That file name
You're a good man mspaint dude.

What will happen first: BnHA ends with an actual finale or Hori dies from overwork?

both

pony punching a commie

He's no Oda, Jump will work him to death then harvest his body parts to repair Togashi.

>hxh is coming back
>no bnha chapter
togashi is stealing hori's health

Thanks drawfag

Ok you guys, if one of Class A really was a traitor, do you guys think they would stay as a villain for the rest of the series or would they redeem themselves?

Boys is there no chap this week?

no

I'm working under the theory they're either giving stuff away unintentionally, or they have a family member captured by a villain.

the traitor will redeem themselves at the end, and be thrown in jail
Animal whisperer is the traitor, do not believe his lies

naa if one of the 1-A kids is the trator that mean he have being pretending this hole time so no real friendship conections here

If they were actually evil and not being blackmailed or whatever, sure.

So this is the continuation of the Pony x Mineta you drew in the last thread?

would the fujos stop buying the manga if hori give kirisima a girlfriend?

No they'd just insist he's gay even further

It would probably lower sales some. Not enough to kill it but it would suck for it.

When has that ever stopped people for shipping? Deku has but all been confirmed to be straight (and a bit of a perve) and is most likely going to end up with Ochako, and his two most popular ships are with Bakugou and Todoroki

Unlikely

Maybe, but it's a moot point, I don't think anyone's getting in a relationship anytime soon. Maybe one of background pairs, but I'd even doubt that.

Or their family members are villains.

Most fujos don't care about canon.

They are 15-16 year old kids, user. Unless the manga ends with a timeskip and everyone married, people will still say he could have ended up with a guy

Post character themes

youtube.com/watch?v=XE0bblXqgJA

How much salt will there be if she wins?

Rock Cock

>if

Either she wins or no one wins.

Shonen is too weird about this, like no one is dating despite being at an age where they're horniest.

Nobody would give a shit.

can't be too straightforward about that.

I honestly don't think there will be that much salt, at least compared to other shounens. I mean, there definitely will, but at this point, I think it has been very established that any romance in the manga has been between Deku and Ochako, even if the romance until now has only been development in Ochako's sides. At this point, the only people who will be angry will be the ones who are just denying the fact

hi

aleast this kids have the excuse of being focused on their career exept the stupid ones like denki and mina

Well I suppose this fandom is saner about shipping than certain other ones.

It's dumb. I don't get why they aren't just 13-14 so at least you could say intense japanese studies to justify it.

nu someone asked me to draw mineta getting raped by a horse

youtube.com/watch?v=TAu6Ixg6FV8

can you draw Toga licking Mineta's bloody head?

Lets be honest, the one that's going to cause scream are bakugou and kirishima. The chances of them getting together or being gay is slim. If it does happen hori'll probably be the first in WSJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=HORkT4a2MhQ

I don't think Hori would want to devote any major time to romance plots. Maybe some background couples could hook up, but I feel that's unlikely.

an user make this last tread

It's Japanese culture. It compels them to dance around subjects and be vague about their feelings. Straightforwardness is seen as overly aggressive and impolite.

Did anyone ever make webm of the last episode final bits? Todoroki's flame stream thing was neat looking.

I remember reading something that said his original motivation to become a hero was something to do with a girl he liked so at least early on he was planned to be straight.

>slim
More like non existant.

Yeah but they still date at normal dating ages they don't wait till 18.

That doesn't look like consensual tail touching

Autists

damn it user that was awfull

How does no one in-universe have an issue with the fact that midnight became a teacher purely to rape students?

Where? Because the manga says it was crimson riot, which is why he took someone else's name.

That doesn't seem very good. Hori has really done a 180 spin on all the original characters. Bakugou was supposed to be a good guy who only hurt other people by accident, Tsuyu and Mei and I think Hagakure were supposed to be boys. I wonder, what compelled Hori to change his inspiration from "girl he liked" to Crimson Riot

youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4

>The last episode of Hero Academia made Hori cry so hard he got sick, so now he is on break.
Is Deku a self insert for Hori?

Its more likely shonen stories are too busy to write any meaningful love stories, and most of the audience would rather just be teased about potential love interests anyway.

I said slim just because it's being baited superhard. But yeah it'll probably never outright say it if that is the implication.

Iida is on a whole other level compared to those two.

I like how Kirishima can so easily fit with every group on his class. He mostly hangs with Bakugou and the squad, but he also has no trouble being with Deku and his friends, as seen in latest chapters. He's really the glue that ties together the class, as Hori said

It was a picture showing his original design. Someone probably has it.

Well Mineta's presumably going to have the arc of "I originally wanted to be a hero to impress girls but now I actually just want to be a hero". So maybe Hori thought it was redundant. Granted this is all speculation, Mineta hasn't had any development since the exams.

Is Togashi the Stan Lee of Sup Forums?

Damn, I want to get some info on Crimson Riot. He looks like a cool dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso

>it's being baited superhard
I wouldn't call friends caring about each other baiting.

alternatively
youtube.com/watch?v=uAShx8scZe8

Will we ever see this Deku again?

Violently self destructive deku? He doesn't go away.

Looks like Tsuyu's brother. Cool shit user.

DELET THIS

See the Lodge attack arc
Deku had a full page madman moment

Draw a happy Tsuyu