Hey lads, question for ya

Hey lads, question for ya.

My family are british empire loyalists all the way back to the american revolution, is there a way to claim british citizenship or no?

Also commonwealth general

Don’t you already get that as a fucking leaf?

Can you actually claim British citizenship as a commonwealth citizen?
I know you can join the British military if you are a commonwealth citizen.

I always laugh when continental mutts tell us we are ruled by foreigners, They don't understand the concept of brotherhood because unlike the English they couldn't establish wealthy and prosperous nations across the globe.
Canada is British
Australia is British
New Zealand is British
None of these people are foreigners, they're the same people just in a different continent, unlike the moronic continentals the British didn't just plunder a country for short term profit, they invested and waited and built the greatest countries in the world and ensured global dominance by making their people the dominant people in every continent.
Just look at the Americas, Anglos rule
Africa, Anglos rule (South Africa is still the richest African country)
Asia, again Anglos rule (Hong Kong, Singapore)
Oceania, Anglos rule
Europe, Anglos rule
Continentals with their colonies are like niggers winning the lottery

Canadian citizens travelling overseas can use British embassies

You are a subject. You are now subjected to the JT cuckold syndrome. The British don't want you leaf. They need people who are strong to fight off the shitskin hordes infiltrating their lands and the gov't collaborators. Not a maple syrup leaf who is running away from the rake. O Cramada

Amen

>Europe, Anglos rule
Sorry to dissapoint you bro but actually British are shit compared to Germany and are totally BTFO, at least GDP wise

But I like the spirit

Even the dumbest liberal in Canada is extremely patriotic and goes on about how Canada is the greatest country in the world and will wave our flag and wear it everywhere, we aren't like Americans where the liberals will burn the flag and wave USSR flags instead.
And let me remind you, even a 100 years ago we had a tiny army we were always criticized for it, but when it came time to fight we built one of the worlds largest armies, our navy was the 4th largest in the world, little tiny Canada with 15 million people could only be beaten by England, America and Japan.
Our Anglo men could do the work of 10 foreigners, and we were ruthless. During the First World War we took less prisoners than any other allied nation, the Germans hated us because they knew if they lost to us they would probably be executed on the spot instead of taken prisoner like when the Americans or British captured them.
We don't fuck around just sit around in Toronto, and listen to the conversations all I hear is how Canada has too many foreigners, how we need to kick them out, how we need a Muslim ban people are getting fed up, the pendulum will shift and nice friendly Canada is gonna go back to being the mean Canada that got criticized by the Americans for not taking in enough immigrants or refugees, in fact we even refused to take Czechoslovakian refugees during the war which Britain and America harshly criticized

the commonwealth is essentially still territories of the queen. look up "royal assent" law you all still follow. you get some of the international benefits of a british person but not full citizenship. this is more or less how the queen fooled you into gaining "independence" under her "protection".

But German quality of life is much, much lower
They have much less freedom, their life literally revolves around work and paying taxes continental Europeans have a drone mentality they're like worker bees or ants, they don't have a pursuit for something greater all Anglos even ones living in a shitty trailer park know in their country they can one day be something great if they just work hard, in Europe it's not possible you have to accept your place, work and pay your insanely high taxes which are literally double ours, people are mad we have a 13% sales tax well in Europe the average rate is like 25%!
That's the life of a European, work and give half your earnings to the state then go online and complain about Americans in any website that has a comments section

We don't want independence, how can Anglos be independent from other Anglos?
We are all the same people, we have our own territory, our own customs and make our own laws, just like how cities, counties, and provinces can do the same, the dominions of the commonwealth aren't forced to follow what London does because unlike Europeans we believe in rights and independence

All of us know this already, its mandatory education and we weren't fooled into independance. A decent sized chunk of the oldschool population would revolt if they tried to abolish the monarchy.

Go join ISIS. The Brits will not only accept you, but give you welfare and free government housing.

Genious, thank user. Papa Trudeau might even throw in 10 million to sweeten the deal.

>Can you actually claim British citizenship as a commonwealth citizen?
Nope. You need proper ancestral ties. That is mum, dad born there

This is a good thing, I don't want some chinaman claiming he's British just because he's a citizen, anyone with skin that can't tan or slanty eyes should be stripped of their citizenship and rights I believe.
You should legally be allowed to discriminate against foreigners, why is it illegal to say "help wanted Anglos only"? This is an Anglo country and Anglos should come before anyone else

You're welcome home, white man.

I don't like that one because the harp has no boobs

I bought our original version for dominion day though, I had a lot of people ask me what this flag is. I told them it's our original flag before we stole perus flag in 1965

I want to pick up for the Queens Platinum Jubilee (which will be in in 4 more years) a South African and Indian red ensign, and the Australian and New Zealand flag.

Can we revert the flag and change the anthem to the maple leaf forever?

>the commonwealth is essentially still territories of the queen

Not really. At this point, in order to allow republics to join, the Commonwealth is little more than a gentleman's agreement.

No the UK Australia and NZ held a secret meeting back in 1924 and we all agreed that Leafs were annoying and smelt of moose.

We need to go back to the red ensign
Newfoundland too should restore its red ensign
Each of the provinces should have a red ensign as an alternate flag
We need to start calling Canada day dominion day again
And bring back the maple leaf forever
And also put a portrait of HM in all public buildings, when I was a kid we had her picture in our school office now Trudeau got rid of them in our embassies and replaced it with native art work, based Harper removed the art work and put HM's pictures there instead, before he was prime minister he even proposed changing Canada day back to dominion day

There's two different commonwealths the Commonwealth realms which have no Republics and all recognize he Queen as their soverign and the Commonwealth of nations which is what India and all the former African colonies are a part of.
I think we should leave NATO and the UN and just stick together, there's no reason for us to work with the rest of the world they hate us Anglos so we will just tell them to fuck off, they need us we don't need them

>Germans owe Greece another 8.1 Billion Euros in bailout money

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The European Union is a confederation of failed states, the only reason Europe recovered after the war was because America sent them almost a trillion dollars to rebuilt, and spent literally trillions of dollars funding the worlds largest army to protect them against Communism, America literally sent Greece a100 million dollars annually from the 50's all the way to the end of the 90's.
Ridiculous, they're lucky America decided to baby sit the world instead of sticking to their traditional isolationist policy

Agreed

I don't disagree, but what I'm talking about is those with the honorific united empire loyalist, rather than just canadian citizenship.

Yeah, if you can trace it back to that you should be given citizenship but unfortunately now we have mixed race mutts who might be able to trace it back to that as well. In an ideal world it would be different but we don't live in an ideal world

The Marshall plan worked pretty well tbqh. We literally wrote the Japanese constitution after we nuked the fuck out of them and now we're best friends.
Thank God for Otoya Yamaguchi shanking that commie fuck Inejiro Asanuma when he did.
Our force projection would be lacking in the pacific if Japan went commie on us.

Ah, that's a fair point.

Nigger

I support what America did during the Cold War, the USSR are the reason half the world is garbage now, they funded and armed revolutions in Africa and central and South America, great "heroes" like Nelson Mandela were literally commies.