How do we protect White Europa from the Russian menace?

How do we protect White Europa from the Russian menace?

>inb4 butthurt slavs

Beg the US.
sage

I swear every time someone does a save white europe thread, "white countries" in the map are less and less. We will get to a point where only Iceland is considered white

>memeflag
Sage

Russia is not a menace. I can't see them invading any Western countries. They might still look lovingly at a few of their former vassals but they have bought into the capitalist dream, they want to make money and drink vodka and post dash cam footage on youtube. They are semi-civilised. Any wars with them will be proxy wars in the immediate future.

>retardflag
Sage

Slavs are bro-tier.

>Spain
Into the trash it goes

Good goy, rape of East German women by Russian soldiers never happened, they are our friends

From Russian menace? By keeping your nuclear weapons ready to fire and by telling (((media))) and (((EU politicians))) to fuck off. That's all.

>grandparents raped by Russian soldiers
>defends them by insulting the Europeans who saved them in WW2

Disgusting

>Sweden ia white
Sage

Implying nazis didn t rape every woman and child in slavland

It should only be England desu. Anglos are the only real whites left. Continentals are barely human.

that map
>scots
>white
and also what are belgianians, they are not white either, made up countries aren't white

Like honestly Scandishits are soy drinking niggers who have asiatic DNA from mixing with Sami. Some parts of North Germany and the Jutland peninsula can be honorary whites I guess.

I AM WHITE

>that flag
kek

see
Sorry Neolithicuck, you don't make the cut.

kek fpbp

only Croats are white

If anglos brownlets are white than i'm white too

you can't

Says the prisoner

I am whiter than Italymutts