What the fuck?

How the fuck did this shit get a second season? You fucking know it'll be out before the third movie too. Fucking bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of faggots that hate Nanoha and everything it stands for.

>not liking Vivid
I want raging autist to leave.

I can't believe that anyone who liked Nanoha and A's could possibly find themselves watching the hot garbage that was ViVid and think to themselves "this is okay. I'm happy that this is what is being done with the Nanoha name."

Last I hear that season was taken from a poor source that may just have been referring to Vivid Strike.
I hope it does exist though, Vivio is the cutest in the world.

We have been enjoying almost everything Nanoha related for years before you recently showed up. Even StrikerS despite its critiisms produced nice discussions and fun times here. Vivid is good for what it is and sells like hotcakes among Nanoha fans for a reason.

You are a troll and an autist flag flagging A's. Just go already.

Keep reporting him. We're supposed to get a gift if the mods actually do something.

Nigger I just want to enjoy my loli nanofate in peace. Then in vivid strike they fucking transform to adult "fuck you fans" form half the time as if that's what nanoha fans really wanted to see. At least they weren't big enough assholes to keep the Nanoha name on that one.

>I just want to enjoy my loli nanofate in peace
And everyone else just wants to enjoy the rest of Nanoha in peace.

>liking Vivid
I want the """"fans"""" to leave.

Unfortunately that never stopped him from coming back.

No, you are a troll and a false flagger. Vivid and Strike have plenty of lolis to enjoy so you obviously don't care about that. We already have the movies and Innocent, but you don't care and still find some angle to complain and moaning how the franchise, which is BS.

>IP count didn't increase
And you are already off to samefag.

This. Exactly FUCKING this.

Fuckdamn, it's been so long since I've seen a proper Nanoha fan. You understand just how bullshit this situation is.

>IP count didn't increase
Of course it fucking didn't, I'm . I guess you really DO have to be retarded to like Vivid shit.

>same person
God you're obvious and annoying.

Agreeing with yourself doesn't count, autist.

Stop being such a fucking child.

>Vivio is the cutest in the world.
More like the shittiest. You wouldn't understand though, you don't like Nanoha.

Yeah, I'm sure there's absolutely NO way there's more than ONE person in THE ENTIRE WORLD that's dissatisfied with the current situation, isn't that right?

Phoneposting doesn't make you a different person. You sound the same and always use the same retarded bait all the time.

You shat up and ruined Nanoha threads every time you troll and shitpost for hours. You are the fucking child.

True Nanoha fans have always like Vivid, newfag. We also like StrikerS, SSX, GoD, and the movies.

Oh, this one's a doozy.

>We have been enjoying almost everything Nanoha related for years before you recently showed up.
So what were those cries of "ur just new! all these things you're complaining about are old!", then?

>Vivid is good for what it is and sells like hotcakes among Nanoha fans for a reason.
You mean Nanoha """"fans"""". Give me ONE reason why someone who enjoyed what A's provided would enjoy what Vivid provides, while also taking away any chances of getting back to what the person liked about A's.

>You are a troll and an autist flag flagging A's.
God
fucking
forbid
SOMEONE
wants Nanoha to be awesome again. Look at pic related. We're not getting this ever again. Why would the fans create a scenario where this would happen? Why would the fans fuck themselves out of what they enjoyed to begin with, what drove them towards the franchise to start with?

Stop trying to conflate yourself with the core fanbase. You are outsiders and anybody with a functioning brain can tell that just from looking at you.

Yumina blown the fuck out.

Who will win the Vivibowl now that Einhard is out of the picture?

I actually liked everything including strikers.
Vivid was just complete bullshit, they should of at least changed the name so we didn't expect more nanoha.
I don't hate vivid exactly, I'm all for martial arts magical girls beating the shit out of each other. What I'm not for is them marketing it as nanoha.

Hell yeah

Adult mode in general is complete stupidity in a can. Whoever thought that one up has some fucking problems.

What rest of Nanoha?

They fixed that in Vivid Strike.

>blah blah
>this retardation again
And here comes the autism, rage, and """"

I'm pretty sure the stupid nerd who can't accept that more than one person might want to go back to when Nanoha was good is the child here. Your worldview is getting shattered and your only response is to try and cram every negative response into a single person, so you can more easily dismiss them. How am I the child?

You actually are the only person who shit on the franchise as it is and hate everything not A's ever since you appeared in our threads last fall. You even use the same damn pics and reactions.

Hey you fucking faggot, you do know being a bitch in a weeaboo imageboard is not going to cancel Vivid, you are just being annoying to people who want to talk about it

Which is fair enough, I was just extremely turned off whenever they market things as nanoha then proceed to not have nanoha do anything. Strikers only gets away because she got her scene at the end.
They fucking have nanoha lose to a god damn tea. Nanoha should never lose to tea.

>pretends to be someone else even though he literally sounds the exact same
Good luck with that.

>muh vivid lolis
You call yourself a fan, yet your understanding of the franchise is as shallow as you can get.

Fate wasn't JUST a loli. She was a stoic fighter, obeying orders from someone who hated her because she didn't know any better. Vita wasn't JUST a loli. She's doing all manner of wrong things in the name of making sure her master doesn't die.

Your beloved Vivid lolis are nothing more than uguu trash.

>True Nanoha fans have always like Vivid, newfag.
What's next? True MahoIku fans all enjoy Gen'ei?

Who cares, the Materials won the franchisebowl and are getting us all back on track.

>Vivid Strike
>fix
Pick one. It's more of the same shit.

Can nanoha beat swimswim though?

Not an argument.

This isn't about accepting the possibility of mere differing opinions, but you being obvious and recognizable cancer. We always had some who had their gripes and offered up criticisms, but nobody has ever rejected and insult people by accusing them of not being Nanoha fans simply because they like a Nanoha series that you go full retard at hating for childishly troll reasons. That disparity in which you regurgitate ad nauseam ever since you appeared in the 4th week of Strike's airing is too obvious.

Seriously, fuck off.

>Takamachi's Party Van
What's going on in here?

If being a bitch in a weeaboo imageboard is not going to cancel Reflection, then why do you spam Reflection threads?

>spamming and talking to yourself
Autism.

>This isn't about accepting the possibility of mere differing opinions
That's fucking hilarious, m8. There's more than one of you fucks pretending me and OP are the same person.

As for the rest of your post, that's all irrelevant shit.

>me and OP are the same person.
That's because you are. Fuck off.

This is not a reflection thread

You are.

They're going to keep ruining Nanoha, of course. Oh, but that's not a problem, because this is what's the fans want, right? They WANT the franchise to be a laughing stock, just in the same way they wanted to genre-shift from magical girl to action sci-fi to fucking SoL garbage of all things. The fans. How fucking stupid.

>troll started another thread to continue bitching

Really bruh

Good thing this wasn't about the fact that you literally cannot accept that more than one person might disagree with you.

That's great. This means we will get to see the infinite library animated.

Pretty much everyone knows who you are and what you do in any Nanoha threads. You've become such a problem everyone avoids whining and shitposting, so in the end you stick out like a sore thumb while everyone tries to enjoy and have a comfy time.

It's actually pretty funny.
>someone doesn't like that they are stepping all over nanoha's legacy!??
>this cannot be! it must be that one person! there's literally no way more than one person in the world could hold such an opinion!
It's almost like you're all indoctrinated or something.

>You've become such a problem
Of course, the person wanting to talk about Nanoha is the problem. Not the person who repeatedly spams Reflection threads and has already stated their intention of filling them with spoilers.

>That's great.
Only if you dislike Nanoha.

The anti-Nanoha autist also spams and shits up Reflection threads.
Point in case here as this is what he do in Reflection threads too.

Ain't that a smart observation.

Are you going to answer my question or not?

>>
Spamming pics and xD reactions and rejecting everything not A's is not discussing anything constructive, much less having the desire to discuss Nanoha in general.

Does this mean they're going to cover the flash backs with Olivie as well?

I never spammed anything, you fucking autist

Of course, those big ass posts I made earlier aren't discussion.

Meanwhile, spamming Vividshit and trash about how Strike saved Nanoha is totally discussion and totally belongs in Reflection threads.

Do you smell that? It smells like hypocrisy.

The raging autist spams because no one would care about him if he didn't. He gets nervous and insecure being outnumbered so spamming (more like falseflagging) loli Nanoha and Fate to nake it look like he's legit is the only thing he can do to give validation to his shitty whining.

It means they're going to waste even more time and money on shit NOBODY wants instead of shit that's comparatively on higher demand.

>repeated bait and debunked argument for the 8123 time that goes in one ear and out the other for you
>discussing again
Fuck off.

Hey, is this what discussion looks like? Coz it looks like a bunch of dumb excuses to ignore what the mean person says instead of debating. But maybe that's the kind of discussion you guys want?

Not an argument. If this happened before and, like you say, you beat my argument before, then surely it wouldn't be that hard to do it again? That is, if it happened, like you said.

He's violating Global rule #3 "flames" for trying to start a flamewar.
Sup Forums.org/rules

There are no discussions in here, and even less constructive arguments. Everyone knows how biased you are and how tiring it is to even start down that road which will go nowhere.

You are the reason people want to talk about Vivid more because doing so triggers you. And are triggered all the time so you always lose to people bullying and mocking you. Most movie threads are a free for all and for related speculations, much like most of any Nanoha related threads regardless of the topic. That's how it have always been since vast majority of fans share the same fanbase between Nanoha, A's, StrikerS, Vivid, etc. Just more reason why you are an abnormal presence that brings disorder and disrupt the peace.

You have no right to complain when you never discuss Strike or even Nanoha as a whole in any meaningful way in Strike threads.

Sounds about right.

>There are no discussions in here
Speaking of bias.

Instead of looking for ways to dismiss contrary opinions, you could respond.

>You are the reason people want to talk about Vivid more because doing so triggers you.
So what you're telling me is that people spam Vivid as an act of petty revenge rather than any genuine desire to discuss it? And they aren't the shitposters, according your complete non-bias (read: bias).

>since vast majority of fans share the same fanbase between Nanoha, A's, StrikerS, Vivid, etc.
There were plenty of posts dismissing Nanoha in favor of Vivid or talking about how it shouldn't have happened and it should have been Vivid from the get-go and what-not. The next thing you're going to say is "t-those are bait" but that's a cop out and not a real counterargument. If you can freely assume things about my person, then so can I about theirs/yours.

I hope it's good

I hope it's not, and my wish will be granted.

This Vivid garbage needs to end already. Nanoha is an action magical girl series. That shit was absolutely no reason to exist.

Is this legit? I'm pretty stoked. Do you think we'll get the ancient Belka flashback?

Why is there always this one faggot who can't appreciate both loli and non-loli bodytypes?

Not Vivid Striker? Actually just Vivid? Aw yeah!

you're fucking retarded. I guarantee we'll get something like this in the next movie, considering that's a scene from the second movie that wasn't in the original A's.

I understand not liking Vivid, but you need to reevaluate your priorities. You have gone out of your way to infect every Nanoha thread I've seen for the past few months, to the point where I can't scroll through a thread for more than 5 posts without seeing you bitch about "weird, i thought it was REFLECTION in the OP and not Vivid, which BTW ruined Nanoha". I am 100% convinced that you have genuine, no-shit autism and don't have any friends in real life if this is how you always act. The sad thing is, people would totally be willing to talk about the first two seasons and the movies with you if you would just shut up about Vivid

TL;DR just chill the fuck out and talk about Nanoha like the rest of us. You don't need to address every instance of people talking about Vivid

You dislike Nanoha, so of course you're excited.

>Do you think we'll get the ancient Belka flashback?
All I'm hoping for is that the planets align just right and it gets cancelled.

They could turn the entire season into doing flash back.

I'd be okay with that. The flashback was one of the best parts of Vivid.

Why is there always this one faggot that hates Nanoha?

>God
>fucking
>forbid
>SOMEONE
>wants Nanoha to be awesome again.

>old and busted that was losing a lot of fans that even Innocence can't save
>ever be relevant again
>wanting Nanoha to be the Dragonball of mahou shojo where the only relevant character that can save the world is Goku

But I love Nanoha, I'm just not a paranoid retard.

I agree.

Isn't it amazing? It's not going to be THIS flavor of shit killing Nanoha, it's going to be THAT flavor of shit instead!

Boy oh boy, I sure love it when the new season of my favorite franchise is complete shit!!

Probably. We'll get to see her in action, I hope.

Or they could turn the entire season into something good instead and never acknowledge Vivid ever again. Wouldn't that be cool? I think that'd be cool.

Fanboy rant and projecting onto others and completely hating everything without the remote possibility of reason is not constructive discussion of any kind.

>revenge
Oh it is and you reap what you sow. But the thing is only you have a problem with it. No one else does and that is why you are so easily mocked and bullied. Nanoha fans are the sort that puts fun, enjoyment, and taking it easy first and foremost. You are the exact opposite and that's more reasons why you are genuinely cancer that sticks out.

>plenty of posts dismissing Nanoha in favor of Vivid or talking about how it shouldn't have happened and it should have been Vivid from the get-go and what-not.
No there aren't. There is one guy who has it out for you and he trolls you all the time favoring Vivid. No one but you take offensive to that because it's not serious and easily seen through.

I wanna hug Vivio and kiss Vivio and hold Vivio's hand!

I talk up Reflection a lot, so no shit I wasn't talking about not getting more stuff like that pic related in literal terms.

I was just arguing that the people who call themselves fans want the exact opposite of what Nanoha is all about and actively work towards that goal. Why else would anyone EVER support Vivid?

You can keep the same characters, setting and general tones (and writing quality) without turning into "the Dragonball of mahou shojo where the only relevant character that can save the world is Goku"

See: Symphogear. It never did Vividshit and it's doing just fine.

Miura go back to the basement

You mean "least worst". Don't tell me you don't like Nanoha, user.

Go away Miura

>want the exact opposite of what Nanoha is all about
>"I'm the master of the Nanoha! Fear my opinions!"

Nobody wants that.

Only if you can beat Einhart in a fight and steal Vivio away from her.

How often does Miura masturbate while thinking of Vivio?

I don't have to, Vivio will beat her for me.

Symphoshit was the shittiest thing in anime. No one liked it, no one actually finished it unironically.

Every season they start out good and ended flopping.

>Who's Vivio?
>Oh
>Sure you can have her, let's go Yumina