How do we get back to this?

How do we get back to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uqxKPBdRC4&index=6&list=PLS_FxFKB2PnaBas8Xri89ar36-yH_TLsd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The world ended in 2012, there is no going back

It won't happen, I believe one day white people will take back America but you will never live an easy middle class life like this.

Force white american parents to make 18 year old virgin skinny boys to fuck an older thicc mulatto and make babies

A violent civil war that kills a vast majority of minorities and leftists, a complete purge of educational institutions removing all trace of Marxism, removing women's vote, and a general revival of true American patriotism. In short, we can't.

>this
You mean a fictional 2D image? I imagine we can do that by losing one of our dimensions.

You do realise this will never happen, right? Not a single woman would want "less rights". They'd sooner move countries.

If you want to have a country worth living in, make it appealing to your citizens.

It will take war, and a lot of it. But too many people would rather be pacifist cucks, remember that the 50s were only what they were because of the war in the 40s

That's why I said "we can't" you cunt.

>Not a single woman would want "less rights".
Meanwhile white women converting to Islam.

heavily tax imports, convince women to drop out of the workforce, this will raise wages due to the extra labor demand, either convince whites to marry and have kids or force them to.

Give it 30 years. Once machines replace half the workforce women will automatically drop out to take the less competitive roles of motherhood once again.

Women only work because it benefits the 1% Jews to drive down wages. Once robots do that women aren't needed.

>How do we get back to this?
How do we know people even lived like this? It looks too perfect.

ISLAM

>no coverings
>pork in hotdog
>smiling
No.

This is 2018 sweetie. White men are making families with asian women now.

>shadman

like 10 you retard

A lot of women work because they enjoy their careers and enjoy the extra money it gives them to buy stuff.

I am a firm believer that we are currently heading towards total catastrophe in the west.

I would say that it is the call of our Generation to make from the ashes a new, better, world.

Don't be a child. This image was never representative of American life.

murder lesbians.

Be an actual man, the rest will follow.

>manchildren crying in 3, 2 ...

They will choose wealth and safety over 'rights' you dingus

Prove it.

Women will want what is immediately of the most benefit to them. Living in prosperous countries AND having extra privileges was a bonus, but given the choice of being free yet hungry and poor, or having limited 'rights' and being looked after they will choose the latter.... at least after they are 25-30 I would say

What would be the point of going back? Time would still go forward, everything would happen again. The Way Things Were is simply what led to The Way Things Are.

So you're talking about making it illegal for women to have full time jobs and/or limiting the income a woman can make?

>Free lobster for everycunt

Heard you voted for Kendrick Lamar hey cuck?

What are you talking about?

I don't even get your reference and I was asking how you would go about even pushing that choice to women in the first place.

Before women joined the workforce one man earned enough for her to buy shit.

I know that but that's really because they didn't have the option to work on their own and make their decent own money.

At least post something good like Lonbluewolf, Shadman is unironically shit

Kick out all the Jews

Start with your own. Get a good wife, raise your kid right so they follow in the same footsteps.

We can't get back to that. The best we can do is introduce a new version of what that was.

A few problems with that image.

1. The war was never against the USSR. If it were, Germany would have attacked Russia first. That only came later and it was a huge blunder by Hitler, most commonly considered one of the major reasons he lost.
2. Bolsheviks were not Jewish. Well, they were TECHNICALLY, but they fought to undermine religious Orthodox Jews in Russia. In other words, they were an enemy to the Jews.

why in gods name would i want to go back to 1950s america?

- all white neighbourhoods
- easy to get a job that could support your whole family
- women WANTED to get married young instead of having a career
- loving your country wouldn't make you seem like a nazi

That's literally my family yesterday.
There goes the American dream, eh?

Won't happen, but that doesn't mean that chopping off muslim and nigger heads won't be of any benefit.......

america was already a superficial consumerist hellhole. there is nothing traditional about it

This

And under a military dictatorship - imposed to keep order - the very idea of muh democracy is a dream of cucks.

>Get a good wife
Easier said than done. No, roasties are not an option. Especially not coal-burners. No feminists. No communists. No "Egalitarians". No sluts. No crazies. No lefties. No anarchists. No attention-whores. No gold-diggers. No college-educated.

I could go on. There's plenty of overlap, but you'll find "good wife" material to be either priced out of the market or taken already.

Want a crazy good fuck? Sure, you can find that. Want a stable-minded woman with her virginity and ability to pair-bond intact? wew lad.

We've reached peak degeneracy. Reversal to the mean any moment now.

It does happen, the problem is that it is restricted to vulnerable religious groups like the Mennonites. Only a powerful military run government can protect them.

I agree with all of that. They are out there though, you gotta look very hard. You wont meet one at the bar/club. It gets harder every year, they become rarer, but there are still some. More rural areas still tend to be more traditional.

We dont faggot. This little beta christian paradise wet dream of yours is what causes white genocide.

super nice

You would have to have every other major nations industrial base except yours destroyed or crippled so they would have no choice but to rely on you as the sole producer of the goods they could buy.

1950's were an anomaly, they are never coming back.

If we're going to link dominant religion to subversion, then I don't think paganism is any fucking good. It's worse than Christianity, and that's saying something.

Every european person ever that has conquered europe has advocated paganism. Founding fathers of US had pagan statues not christian statues.

You do realize if you go back to that, you'll simply move forward to something else? That life style was the product of a certain level of technological and economic development.

We can't because the time depicted in your picture never actually existed

1945*

you dont do this? I live in Mexico and the family gets together at least once a month to have a carne asada, or ha!burgers, ribs etc

how do we get back to this?

Which cities in Germany sell the beast veal?

We fix black people

>with art
>youtube.com/watch?v=_uqxKPBdRC4&index=6&list=PLS_FxFKB2PnaBas8Xri89ar36-yH_TLsd

dunno mate.
I shun cities at daytime to many people that disgust me, so I rarely go to restaurants.
I tend to be at places where there are close to no people.
Forrests, parks...

there is some thruth in that...

How do we get what back?

Find a wife and have kids then cook hotdogs on your lawn.

Norman Rockwell paintings are simply idealized images of the time.

The 50s were not some paradise that you guys think it was. No time period in history was ever a paradise.

You're just looking at painting and photos of the best and ideal moments.

It's like how on Instagram people only post the best images of their life. Most of the time it's all a facade and their trying to make their lives look more exciting than it actually is.

We're currently living in the most peaceful time in history and you guys want to go back? wtf are you smoking?

Do it.

Personal development, clean your room, redpill everyone you know. It's not lost yet, but the ideology is being attacked hard as fuck right now.

We can’t

By nuking usa because you faggot lovers brought the disease upon europe.

We won't.
It just isn't going to happen. We might get back to "traditional values", but it will never be the same, at least not on a mass scale. We've opened the Pandora's box of freedom and atomization, and it won't stop until everyone is equal and nobody has to talk to each other.
The best thing you can realistically do is just carry on your own life in that way. Pass those habits to your children, and try to assert your views in your local community.

Take women's rights away.