You're not allowed to have an opinion about society until you have achieved personal perfection...

You're not allowed to have an opinion about society until you have achieved personal perfection, and consider yourself lucky to be a slave of the Jews. Pay me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FID366y2gjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except he isn't about that.

deep

WTF u say to me bucko??

BASED

Juden Peterstein

>not allowed to have an opinion
you can have an opinion, but it wasn't credible before and it certainly will be less credible after we find out your room isn't clean user

It's good advice.
Partly why people hate leftists whining so much is because they think they have the answers to the woes of the world but don't actually have any skills and contribute nothing to society. You're a leaf, so you're basically a leftist already - so I see why you are offended by such sentiments. JBP is too good for you.

>You're not allowed to have an opinion of society until you've
>achieved being a man
>with his own skills and purpose in life
>And consider yourself lucky to be a slave to a corporation rather than to slavers who would actually beat you.

>achieving success and being worth something to society means "being a slave"
You're pretty pathetic, and have nobody to blame but yourself. The weak cannot be virtuous, so don't try to fool anybody.

That's not to say you can't be your own boss -

But a vast majority of you will work for someone and have to suck it up or neck yourself faggots.

>It's good advice.
that'll be 2000$ plus tip

You can also have the choice of who to work for and choose to use it as a stepping stone if you have the ability.
Your insecurity is showing. There are assholes getting rich every day you stupid lazy faggot, it's obvious why you aren't one of them.

I think you're being overly defensive (and autistic) about your god here. Not a good look!

>pointing out common sense where it is presented is being defensive
You're the one who made a thread about the insecurity you endured due to someone telling you to get your shit together, loser.

These transfaggots really never got over peterson telling them to fuck off. Thank you JBP.

lmao i laugh every time.

P.S. The rug is fantastic.

Nah, you're being hyper-aggressive on an anime imageboard. If you can't handle a bit of poking fun at Peterstein without lashing out into an autistic fit of rage, then it's clear that you are absolutely unsorted.

Nice straw man

>be a loser all your life
>get told to clean your room
>have PTSD flashbacks to your moms disappointment every day
>make thread on Sup Forums loser about how being a loser is cool
>get called a loser
>"NAH UR BEENG HYPER AGGRO"

Sorry, but you sound like an underage loser. You're probably just an adult with a teenager mentality, thus making you a bigger loser

>capslock

>be massive loser
>make threads on Sup Forums about why being a loser is a virtue
>get called a loser
>"nah bro youre more of a loser than i am"
i thought you were defending being a gigantic virgin loser?

...there's no way this isn't a projection. Sorry but i'm not a psychologist, maybe give your boyfriend Peterstein a call. I'm sure when you show him you bought all his books and merch, he'll give you a discount for your lobotomy (he wont')...

>You're not allowed to have an opinion about society until you have achieved personal perfection.
I agree. Lot of opinionated little cucks with a lot to say and nothing to show for.

I'm still gonna shitpost here though.

Fuck you for staining the name of Peterson.
OP is a faggot, as always.

>make a thread about being offended over no one taking your stupid sheltered manchild opinion seriously and how being a loser is ok
>get called a loser
>"wow ur the fucken loser okay dont project on me"

Your shitty videos have change my life please take my money.

Just man and get to work for something you can not bring yourself to believe in be a good goy it's not your business to think about your country.

Well as I said earlier, this thread was made to poke fun at him. However you can't take a joke, and i'm sorry for that, but that's a pretty serious problem for you and I suggest working on it. Jordan Peterson wouldn't defend you, so why are you defending him? It makes you look weak, and I think he wrote about that in his book too right?

shut the fuck up you dumb leaf stop giving us a bad name
JBP is obviously a kike lover faggot we all know that. stop whining just because you became disillusioned 20 minutes ago retard

>pointing out the basic fact that worthless virgin faggot losers get no voice is "defending jordan peterson"
You really are hung up about that guy, aren't you? Philosophies of personal responsibility really seem to rigger the latent feelings of being insufficient which have seemed to have become pathology. It'd do more for you to confront those feelings and do something with your life than to defend so angrily being a garbage human being. Just my 2 cents.

>when your going

>us

...are you trying to make me cringe to death? kys

>caps lock retardposting
>takes a breather
>"Just my 2 cents."

nah, gb2r

>self sufficient, personally responsible people who don't believe in the lowest common denominator having power belong on reddit
I don't think so, Tim. You're in the wrong place.

>being this assblasted about your hero being btfo
cry it out, it's ok to cry.
youtube.com/watch?v=FID366y2gjo

>Pay me.

I watch his videos on YouTube and have never directly paid him a cent.

Diversity stole my perfection, nigger jew.

Why are you losers so sensitive about being called what you are