A 1/10 anime

To not understand anything by the end.

Actual garbage.

People dying

Its considered bad? I though it was really good, its been a long time though

Should I ditch this and go for Noir?

What diarrhea feels like

I haven't seen Noir nor do I know a thing about it but yes

Sadness. Is actually a good tragedy romance, that's what you should expect.

It's pretty boring because is slow, there is some stupid drama for the sake of it too.

Maybe some people think is good because is old and has "feels", but the plot is stupid.

Saekano > Saikano

An anime about a couple and their relationship needs to focus in feels and conflicts. What the fuck were you expecting about a teenage romance? I don't get people who don't like romance drama when the anime clearly states is about romance an drama.

I like good drama, not shit drama like most anime have

it's a story about a girl who gets kidnapped by the government, has a bunch of weapons implanted insided of her, and is let go instead of safeguarded so she accidentally shit out bombs occasionally in the middle of cities.

Everything that happens in it exists for the sake of "hmm how could we make this MORE tragic" in the most inane way imaginable. Stop making excuses for senseless writing. It didn't need to be this dumb.

The plot is silly but not especial stupid by modern anime standards. It has plenty of forced drama and 'feels' (think Elfen Lied) so if tragedy is your genre or you are easily moved by emotions, be sure to check it out. The romance is okay.

Based Gonzo shall not be debased by newfags.

Noir is long, boring and forgettable as fuck. Very few examples of the "muh waifu cannot be this cute operator!" schtick are not garbage and Noir is not an exception and to top this piece of shit off, the OP is by fucking ALI Project of all the possible crap that could plague anime in the 00s.

Again what are you expecting from a tragedy romance? Don't you understand the concept? Do you get mad when soap operas are not like Godard movies?

I liked the manga. The second to last volume where they run away and live as a married couple was the best, don't know if that happened in the anime though.

Other things in the genre being shit isn't an excuse for being shit.

The romance was garbage. It went only as far as the MC wanting to be with his waifu

Why would you save a screencap of a tripfag's lies.
Jesus.

please keep being a fag

Maybe you're just dumb. That's the premise of most romance media.

I watched both Saikano and Elfen Lied when they aired. I was an impressionable faggot back then and I loved both and thought they were pretty deep tragedies and both left a void in my heart. Years later I rewatched them both and realized Elfen Lied was shit (even felt embarrassed for ever liking such crap) and Saikano wasn't really that good either because it's too obviously manipulative. Nothing wrong with an excess of pathos in tragedy, but it was slightly too crass for my taste. The manga is a lot better.

Well as some people have stated it's a tragedy. It reaches a point were you say, it might actually work, in the end, you know.
But the sexy scenes were good, and the MC is very relatable, and the girl was cute.

Eri > Utako

It's not terrible really, just not really memorable.

Also, there is so much tragedy happening at such absurd pace it start getting funny. The fucking girl start giving birth to missiles and shit.

I would honestly say this is one of the 5 worst animu I watched. It's better than Cosprayers at least, but that's not saying much at all.

Also not revealed in the anime, but in other media so you can argue it's not canon. She was literally made to kill off mankind because "muh global warming will make everyone suffer!" The war wasn't other nations being warmongering invading assholes, it was them desperately trying to survive. It didn't work.