Why are modern Western "men" unable to keep up with women? Lol I thought you guys were superior or something

Why are modern Western "men" unable to keep up with women? Lol I thought you guys were superior or something

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/eliminating-feminist-teacher-bias-erases-boys-falling-grades-study-finds
randalolson.com/wp-content/uploads/iq-by-college-major-gender.png
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReiAyanamiExpy
greenmedicine.ie/school/images/Library/Women Healers of the Middle Ages.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with men? Why can't you compete in intellectually challenging situations?

female healers are a return to tradition though

>lol I tought u superior and shieet
saged, next

>elementary school presets on girl behavior, caters to women only
>highschool presets on girl behavior, caters to women only
>college presets and caters to girls
>beh but why arent men doing the same

Men are the niggers of gender

>50% of the population
>98.9% of those arrested for forcible rape
>87.9% of those arrested for robbery
>85.0% of those arrested for burglary
>83.0% of those arrested for arson.
>81.7% of those arrested for vandalism.
>81.5% of those arrested for motor-vehicle theft.
>79.7% of those arrested for offenses against family and children.
>77.8% of those arrested for aggravated assault

Why would I want to work for a college degree let alone a PhD? I can just sit here and smoke pot and listen to music. Lot used to be illegal and music used to cost money. Money used to matter to me. Helping people? First do no harm. That's my responsibility. There is zero incentive to make disposable income and zero incentive to help people.

Doctor here, had to go through 4 years of medical school, was definitely female dominated.

Was fucking shit, they make you constantly act like an emotional bitch to your patients, the only time you get to act normal is when you are around the surgeons

In Australia you have to pass the UMAT to get in, which has an emotional/social component in its three parts. Women typically are more emotionally intelligent than men.

/thread

It's almost like all the muh feels programs are working.

came here to post this so...

THIS

Im a 2nd year med school student ama

they don't work on engineering or programming, there's nothing wrong with women as healers, it's not like they get the actually difficult jobs like surgeon, just general medicine meme positions

Do you agree to the undeniable fact that women are superior?

Diversity Quotas.

"Enjoy" your Pediatrics & Nursing (cleaning shit diapers & blood)

Let the Surgery for those really qualified, with balls you know.

We have more males in our class. Females get into higher tier schools because they sob up a nice story about how their ADHD prevented them from getting a higher MCAT

We also had one black guy and he dropped out

Because the entire education system from preschool to postgraduate now caters entirely to women.

Men are now content to live relaxed lives supporting themselves. My work day is already over, so now I have a day of smoking weed, shitposting and videogames. Women are welcome to the rat race.

t. part time programmer

Lol men truly are n*ggers. Take welfare smoke weed and relax all day

The lowest paid specialty still rakes in roughly 160k a year. Thats more then you make in 2-3 years.

This sounds like hell. All my male bros who are meds have similar stories.

>Lol men truly are n*ggers.
Your sons will be Niggers too Coal Burner.

Can you read? I support myself roastie. I don't produce a taxable surplus so single moms can suckle my teat.

No one ever said take welfare. The issue is university education.

work sucks, enjoy your golden handcuffs ladies!

You're extremely bad at this. Lie down before you hurt yourself.

>Go back several decades
>Things are the other way round
>this is unacceptable! something must be done!
>institute wide reaching changes in the education system from end to end with the goal of uplifting women and girls
>Situation reverses
>Heh, stupid men. Yet more evidence for the superiority of women

kys.

>Attending

How many drop out? On my comp sci course a bunch of women started but only a couple finished.

Not many. A decent school will have around 10% between the entire 4 years

Shut the fuck up, we will not work for a system that is betraying us constantly. I will abuse it for as long as I can to fuck things up, so that the roasties will be left to get fucked by mohomod and a pack of niggers.

We are witnessing the result of the feminisation of teaching that kicked off 20 years ago. A lack of males in teaching roles, in particular at ages 5-12 and in science 12-18 is the cause of this. Male children are forced into a situation where they have to learn in ways that do not suite them because female teachers prefer to cater to the female children because it's easier to do and requires less effort.

Male prefer hands-on activities and guided/structured instruction and following the example of someone senior to him that he can look up to. Females want to learn socially through talking and following instructions. Female teachers prefer to teach the way that females learn, causing males to become resentful of school, misbehaving and getting into a negative feedback loop of poor performance. Performs badly, so misbehaves, so doesn't pay attention, so performs poorly etc. This is why there are less men in medschool and other higher learning.

I am a female supremacist and support the total annihilation of men. With male sexbots and in vitro fertilization men have been rendered completely obsolete. Men dropping out of society is just a symptom of that.

>they make you constantly act like an emotional bitch to your patients
How do they make you act like that though?

Because medicine and healthcare is, in the very essence, a pussified job?

I don't get the whole bedside manners bullshit.

Tell me I have cancer and let me deal with that. Don't hold my hand or use a soft voice or anything.

I'm literally just going to you for facts about my body. I think men would be less reluctant to visit doctors if they weren't trying so hard to fake being friendly.

Thank you for what you do though, doctors are pretty cool guys.

In my Electrical Engineering class with 50+ guys there was 5 women. 3 women dropped out, 2 women remain with shitty grades.

>an emotional/social component in its three parts
How the fuck does an emotional exam even work? What kind of questions do they ask you? You can't be serious.

>With male sexbots and in vitro fertilization

You'd be a fool to believe that women would be the ones who invent such a contraption.

so what do they plan to do about this to ensure its equal again?

>medschool
>higher learning
Medschool is rotememorization to the extreme. A waste of human resources, people who are in for the prestigee are the worst doctors there is and they are legion.
I wonder if females can into real higher learning (aka Mathematics or Physics past undergrad school), fucking leeches are too dumb to solve ODEs and to think for themself. No wonder they are in a field that a) gives them something to brag about "I'm a doctor hurrr durrr" and b) is pure rotememorization no thinking

Great so we can end quotes and assistance programs for women then?

The disenfranchisement of western white men in every facet of society is celebrated by western women.

According to feminists men are both dropping out of society, and in control of it.

The reality is that "sex flight" exists like "white flight". Men leave when women move in. Yet we still have power because it's in our nature, whereas women have evolved to carry on and nurture life.

Yeah but what percentage of that are female?
I think on my course it was about 10% but that was mostly girls who clearly thought comp sci would be easy

Since Electrical Engineering is dominated by males.
There is no way that Women would create male Sexbots first.
Balls & math talent are required to create Robots.

No discrimination against women isn't eliminated yet. The patriarchy is still here oppressing women. Educate yourself. This just shows that once some institutional barriers are lifted women excel and outperform men because simply we are superior

In my case definitely more females dropped out

If you got diagnosed with cancer you would feel differently.

Everything you're surrounded by was created by men. They laid the bricks, built the bridges, dug the ditches, died in the wars, developed the theories, risked life and limb to put something on the table for the family. You're either profoundly dumb or LARPing as someone profoundly dumb. Either way, sagebait saged.

To be fair one of the girls on my comp sci course is getting the best grades. Consistent 95+

Not only EE's; also MEchE is dominated by men. The idea of a sexbot is actually of men. Some of us want to get rid of muh emotions and bitchy behaviour by re-inventing women. PhD MechEng bro here.

>No discrimination against women isn't eliminated yet.

Nor is discrimination against men, or whites, or blacks, or any group.

Math and physics? You are human robots with zero social interactions. You talk tough titty behins a computer but i know you, without a shadow of a doubt, could NOT handle the rigors of higher education in the medical field.

on lab days we deal with as many as 20-30 patients. Ukbro probably even more. Little user would sperg out trying to get a simple H&P

Riddle me this: if the Patriarchy is some all powerful opressive force, how it is possible that it can be ended simply by asking? No great struggle, blood spilled, wars fought, just "can I have this"? with the reply of "ok, sure".

lifesitenews.com/news/eliminating-feminist-teacher-bias-erases-boys-falling-grades-study-finds

Med school is for those that can't take real sciences

Coincidentally, more people are dying from medical malpractice than ever before.

Women need to be oppressed though. They don't mentally age past that of a young teenage girl and we are already witnessing what happens when we leave women to their own devices. Women are a disaster.

Well, being a doctor is not the best way to get fabulously wealthy. I became a software developer and I make more than most doctors and I will never get sued.

>discrimination against white men

Nice fairy tale you got there you little crybaby

The language has to be adjusted depending on the patient. Telling an old man he has stage 4 cancer wouldn't go well for him.

Through democratization of all institutions it is a slow systematic process but it is happening as we speak. It is amazing how entitled and resentful you male crybabies are about it.

I dunno. I hate the sit down and be friendly with them thing. When I was told my brother died it was over the phone which was perfect for me 'cos I didn't have to stop work.

Bad news is just information you don't like, tell me and let me deal with it. Don't sit me down and get me all friendly to tell me shit. It doesn't help the situation

I can walk into a university and be denied a place on a course purely on the grounds of being a straight white male. That's textbook discrimination.

But oh wait, I forgot, that's "positive discrimination" because something something colonialism.

Implying that schools and companies don't take in a shitload of women instead of men to not get ass fucked by MUH PATRIARCHY #METOO ITS 2018 WAHMEN NEED MR RITES

9) Can't wait to prep Jamal!

and they will end up nurses

That's not an anwer to my question. I would assume that this all powerful patriarchy would be looking to sustain itself. Those institutions belong to it, I assume.

Yet they gave them up just because you asked. Is it suicidal?

I agree with that but a large number of men in this country won't go to the doctor and I think it's because they don't like being mollycoddled

Because men work the hard and dangerous jobs. Too many men die.
Women get the easy gigs and now make up too many in politics.

#include
int main(){
_printf("Was taught in C like mine?\n");
_return 0;
}

>You are human robots with zero social interactions
>medical field relies 100% on math and physic advancements to improve

Give you worse grades for not "being empathic" when the patient tells you their dog died 5 years ago ect.

This is why we import most of our medical professionals.

You have a femdom fetish, don't you?

And how are you playing your part keyboard warrior?

this...
but they obviously wont.
when women outnumber men its a good thing and a sign of progress
when men dominate its a sign of oppression and sexism.

You'll be disappointed at the results. You have no conviction for your ideals. No one takes you seriously, so there's nothing keeping men awake at night. Women wolho would rather eliminate the competition and not surpass it will be quacks.

Crybaby? Fuck's sake, you're the one bitching about how bad women have had it. Men just suck it up and keep the machine working.

In my experience a lot of doctors (females in particular but also men) act very condescending to men, which is why a lot of them avoid going.

Amen.

lol

>Why are modern Western "men" unable to keep up with women?

Modern universities are more geared up for women now. That's why.

>lol
Really? Because that's not weird or anything.

This is true, about a third in my medical school class got in because they were absolute psychopaths who didnt care what they had to do to get ahead

When did you become a woman?

That's a fair point but from what I've been told by my wife and her friends women are treated like that too. Things being put down to their period and whatnot.

you are prove that most women are dumb cunts...not that anyone still would need prove, literal children in a adult body. Mentally inferior and physically weak.

I never say any of that shit and I am alpha male married to big titted blonde hottie while soyboys try to lose their virginity

The chart says it all, lady.

randalolson.com/wp-content/uploads/iq-by-college-major-gender.png

Men advances the science & civilization.

Liberal Women are ruining it.

In future we will create more than Fembots & Artificial Wombs.

We could also create Female clones. Clone a perfect Waifu. Customize & program >It's< mind to serve us.

Pic Related.
>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReiAyanamiExpy

Wasn't that increased for everyone? It was increased because of women but everyone got the time extension

So what exactly would they tell him then? or how exactly would they say it?

should be titled:
ways for men to make sure a woman won't fuck you.
women like men, not pushover white knight fagboys like described in the pic.

>100% of those who have ever created value

>because they were absolute psychopaths who didnt care what they had to do to get ahead
And you enjoy hanging around surgeons. Oh the irony.

This has always been the case in India. And sadly most if them end up getting married to some other Pajeets doctor in west

>Lol I thought you guys were superior or something

We are.
Feminised academia is already making non-productive garbage on industrial scale and on it's way to bankruptcy destroying real science.

Not in universities though. They were barred from studying medicine in universities.

greenmedicine.ie/school/images/Library/Women Healers of the Middle Ages.pdf

yea not impossible, I think they train you to act like a half bureaucrat, half nanny when you go to med school. And women just fit that mould better.

I've never had that problem because I just talk straight to people and the majority appreciate it, its a specific type of uptight boomer woman who usually complains.

I think the difference is women will complain but still go, whereas men will avoid going