What a fucking cuck

would you have rather had her?

4-4D C-Chess!

Based Jews

Never thought I'd agree with you. What a fucking idiot.

literally what do you expect

if this does not portray the power of the Jews i do not know what does.
Sure we are allowed to remember other victims of WW2. but ONLY after you mention the 6 gazillion first. fuck i hate these people with a passion.

>takes 800k spic hostages
>makes it the dems fault
>promises them amnesty unless they commit fraud
>dems cant take deal cause they know they all commit fraud
>dems shilling against amnesty
>dem base fracturing
>dreamers are fucked unless dems give in to Trumps demands
>muh bill of love, remember the shoah, im so not a racist

What a cuck

BASED TRUMP
>BASED TRUMP
BASED TRUMP
>BASED TRUMP
BASED TRUMP
>BASED TRUMP
BASED TRUMP
>BASED TRUMP
BASED TRUMP
>BASED TRUMP
BASED TRUMP
>BASED TRUMP
BASED TRUMP
>BASED TRUMP

Anyone who disagree is a shill.

Seriously, what a faggot. We didn't fight WW2 to help the kikes despite what (((hollywood))) has you think

My great uncle died in the holocaust when he was shoved into a fucking concentration camp by the nazis in 1942. How about you be alittle more considerate about the 11 million lives lost from that terrible event in history.

One of our greatest presidents were in a wheelchair. Hillary would of been a fantastic president.

There's literally nothing else you can do.

I might work for shareblue but at least I fucking have tolerance for the dead

Why the fuck would you shoot yourself in the foot to appeal to "redpilled" people on the internet. He's just doing what he's supposed to, not what he wants to.

Can we meme holocaust denial as being part of the anti-Trump resistance?

Who died?

We got him elected, he owes us

I wonder if you fuckwits have realised there is an internal battle in the jewish world between the globalist jews and the jews that just want to co-exist. FUCK MUSLIMS STOP PANDERING TO FUCKING SHITSKINS YOU DOGS.

The jewish people, literally 11 million fucking died you idiot

wrong

This. Trump is playing 4D chess and most Jews are based, that's the final redpill.

Old /pol knew Israel was /ourguys now all these ShariaBlue faggots are trying to D&C and purity spiral, it's insane that they think they will turn us into blindly hating Jews.

What the fuck! Why suddenly i smell Shit ?!!!

prove it

Well, the American kikes brought you into the war to help the European kikes, but I'm sure they told your grandpa some other story.

everyone has a boss

4 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

No one expected him to deny the holocaust, you retard. I know you euros don't like Americans having anymore hope than you, but this getting almost jewish-level

Anti-semitism is a pol meme, not actual policy.

Israel is our oldest ally and friend. They’re a stable partner in a hostile part of the world. Jews are our brothers and sisters and we must stand by them. Jerusalem must belong to the Zionists during the end times (Armageddon).

> (You)
>prove it

I dont need the alt right doxxing me

>(((FDR)))
>greatest

Way over shot the number fucker!

Hitler was in a wheelchair?

You mean the 14 million?

>innocent
>evil
Lol

holy FUCK that can't be real. What a fucking cuck.

Who cares

Doxxing is what honor-less leftists do...

What's he supposed to do? Deny the holocaust on national TV?

YEAH !!! 16 million jews died !!!

25 trillion

>14 million
Wow, antisemitic much? There were at least 20 millions of Jews masturbated to death in the rollercoaster death chambers

What do you expect him to do brainlet

Shareblue executive told me it was 11 million, but I will tell him this to fact check it

POO

Held a gun to his back.

I think Sup Forums wants her now.
Really makes me thonk.

Should have been more than the fake number they tell us.

Excuse me nazi scum you meant 30 million!
Oy vey it's anudda shoah all over again

>millions died
>no graves
Ohhh right, they were cremated.

>w-what should he do, he HAD to upload a picture depicting him bending over for his kike masters with an opinionated caption rather than an objective one

Look, we can't go in one presidency from 'cultural marxism is a gift to mankind' to 'the holocaust was a bunch of b.s.' It's going to take time. Think of the boomers!

>id KBIKe
>KIKe

It was 20 million!

Oh, it's a brit. Well, in that case, you can go mind your own damned business then.

Stupid frog the optics would be so fucked

Wtf are you talking about? The whole middle east needs glassed starting with israel...then outward to every other shithole. Shitskins have to go extinct.

>it's ok to refute climate change and endanger the living
>accept holocaust and respect the alleged dead
Absolute state of /pol

Looooooooool!!!!!!!!

Climate change is a lie

The Bad guys won WW2 and we are their descendents. kill all yourselves

Ok.

this. Last time a Jew was in charge of Britain it was the empire. Now it's gang raped and sjw cucked.

Actually my grandpa was in Germany during World War 2. Speak for yourself.

this. trump is brilliant

Poo

B A S E D (in Israel)

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHAHA

NAZIS AND WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

4D chess

absolutely kosher

Jews are so devious that they even manage to make the idols of Sup Forums their secret agents. Sup Forums has been controlled by the kikes the entirety of the election all along.

That sounds good right?

>all of these shills denying the holocaust

>Sup Forums
try again, Sup Forums hasn't existed for years

infinity-D chess, amirite?

Why is everyone talking so weird? Never have I seen so many Indian, New Zealand, Australian and Japanese users outright deny the holocaust.

This raid is transparent.

If you didn't notice, I don't support anti-Semitism either.

There are bigger things at play user. Have you not read the art of war? I think we’ve all heard the simplest line,”keep your friends close, and your enemies closer” and what did Donald Trump say,”soon we will see allies(friends) become enemies.” Just know, whatever Donald Trump is up to, he’s 20 steps ahead of us. And always fucking will be. The new era is upon us. I believe there is some sort of ritual wiping of Jews and power through natural selection

Hilbert space chess.

AdS/CFT correspondence-D chess, methinks

>I believe there is some sort of ritual wiping of Jews and power through natural selection
There's a much better way of doing this. You take away their bread and butter.

you wish

>...and the millions of otherswhocares

if you ever needed proof of the kike superiority complex

why does Sup Forums like jews so much?

>you wish
Wish what? I'm just pointing out the new users lately. More than ever, am I seeing people post antisemitic content. It is as I'm interacting with fakes. I'm sure this will all clear out eventually.

>More than ever, am I seeing people post antisemitic content

>More than ever, am I seeing people post antisemitic content

>why does Sup Forums like jews so much?

Right?

why is Trump in Murph's bedroom? Really makes you think...

Are you joking? People have posted about Jews since forever

Based!!!!

the issue is r/the_Cuckold was unironically supporting Israel, and either they've moved on or 8gaggers have moved back, either way, I'm thinking we're back

Better question is why the fuck did Trump move a bunch of rooks so that the rooks are blocking each other, the fucking moron, does he not know anything about positional advantage?

No, I am not.

>People have posted about Jews since forever
I consider what they posted friendlier than the posts that simply state their hatred against jews, or their disbelief in the holocaust. There is more to discuss than how much we hate someone or something.