Mr, Bones Wild Torture Ride Actually Exists

Ever wonder how prisons handle unruly inmates or prison overpopulation? It's called "Diesel Therapy" and it's completely legal.

>inmates sent on a perpetual field trip crammed into a tight school bus. By perpetual I mean up to 18 hours a day from one stop to the next, never staying at one place for more than 6 hours for sleep, This can last YEARS.
>chained and shackled, feet bloat and turned to mush from atrophy. Toenails fall out. Many inmates are permanently disabled and unable to walk after.
>fed mayo and bologna sandwiches with milk to induce maximum diarrhea
>no rest stops allowed, inmates shit on bus
>no AC or heat
>white inmates purposely sat in the middle of violent black gangs to maximize racial tension
>no contact with the outside world, no mail or visitation
>It is actually cheaper to keep inmates on these buses than in prison. Solves overpopulation problems.
>There are literally 100s of these buses running all over the country this very instant.

How do we stop this ride that never ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_therapy
youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do this when we could just shoot unruly niggers and spics instead?

Gas the kikes.

OP that sounds like a SCP.

no one rides for free

Nice fiction

digits dont lie, but do you have any sources on this, user?

one of these buses has been spotted pic related

EVER WONDER WHY OP CANT POST A LINK?
Probably because it’s something made up by huffpaint

top tier fake news

>fed mayo and bologna sandwiches with milk to induce maximum diarrhea
wtf thats good eating and I love driving

C.O. here. Diesel therapy is reserved for individuals who assault, kill, or rape staff members.

They move to a new joint. Then move again in two weeks. It takes about a month to get settled, visitation established, etc. This keeps them from getting relaxed, but they do not have their feet atrophy or anything like what OP is suggesting. That would be stupid as we have to treat them for such injuries and would also get sued for abuse.

It is just a highly annoying and inconvenient experience for the inmate involved. Nothing more. We also don't seat them in such a way to cause fights, because we are the ones who have to break that up when it happens. Diesel therapy is also only an option on a federal level as well.

Later, anons.

Seems legit.

Good thing it's only reserved for unruly prisoners and not whistleblowers and other troublemakers.

SHART IN THE BUS

>OP that sounds like a SCP.
If I've learned anything that's witnessed here, the real world is far stranger than fiction could ever describe.

I've been on one of those buses.

It's a DUI work program bus.

We picked up trash 8hrs/day for a couple months.

doing gods work user
keep it up

have you got any good prison stories?

Sad!
I would very much like for the shit bus to exist

I liie all that evidence you posted

we dont, satan, i say bus the commies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_therapy
It's real.

not even close to the same thing

Nigger

/thread
youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g

What do you have to do to score a ticket to Mr. Bones' wild ride?