SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT...

SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALTSALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALTSALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALTSALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALTSALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALTSALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALTSALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALTSALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALTSALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALTSALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/957389820397084672/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-admits-hes-not-a-feminist_us_5a6d22e5e4b06e253268257e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/957389820397084672/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-admits-hes-not-a-feminist_us_5a6d22e5e4b06e253268257e

Actions speak louder than words though.

That's just because the feminism from ~50 years ago has become standard, at best he is rejecting the modern flavours of it.

lol "women in science" lmfaoo

No self respecting man with normal to high testosterone levels would ever refer to himself as a feminist

Literally bread and circus.

Talk to me when we stop sending money to Israel and when Hollywood is purged.

White women were a mistake. They are all just virtue-signaling SJW cunts. Give me a cute Christian middle eastern or South American woman.

And why should be submit to this modern iteration of feminism which is mildly retarded?

Which person was this comment directed at?
Was it directed at the POTUS?

I can't wait for ben shapiros rebuttal to this latest outrage

STEM student here. This is literally the worst thing he could do. I'd rather he just say he's a feminist and not do things like this.

what she's saying isn't even that outrageous. it means nothing without context

naah who cares

Trump isn"t Obama, he's an honest man

>he's an honest man
Eh, he've had his share of.... not entirely honest moments.

Feminism will decline after this

Not kidding. Just watch. Between trumps one small comment and all of the dumb shit that the feminists have been doing lately, it won’t survive

to encourage? whats it do lebuaf comes to their home and starts motivational speaches while roasties are getting reamed by the football team

As if anything will change.
In fact, I think less women are going to go into STEM now because Trump encourages them to and they want to do the opposite of what Trump wants. It's 4D chess at its finest.

More surprising is that anyone is upset about this.

>I’ll defend you’re right to free speech until my last breath
A few moments later...
>I will NOT defend your right to free speech if I don’t agree with what you’re saying
What a fucking schizo. Repeal the 19th