The way forward

First, let's clear one thing up: (((instincts))) don't exist.

Therefore, one's disposition towards
sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nn.3594
nature.com/articles/nn1276.epdf?referrer_access_token=_PnkxqPecaMWkbKS8cDb99RgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0P8gQ3UomuSsn3UznLzccoxNxuH43VYCOo06lY4M8b7b7WDOae3dpj8vYpgkw8mAgkXI2UQaAZ1qICOn48jiWyfIwnjaxhhzz25OZHxSjvUsIxKx3vO9arhdIkFoVgch2YOml_hHmUuY8Cc75jkljkMcr7ihl78xFQ0ikOXCY_jdPg--g7ZMJrQz4gSYOdUcjfSZH9lyLjnk8vNxDA-NkuNrc-7VJiJHwmg7eOGXLG1aw==&tracking_referrer=phenomena.nationalgeographic.com
nature.com/articles/nn1276.epdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Detriment of children"
"Female Temprament"

You're a fucking beta.

This chubby transdude isn't smart, doesn't contribute, just flaunts it's fatass and titties. Shit, it might just know how to be a female

Women are for making babies. Why would you waste your energy and seed inside a mentally ill men wearing a dress, who could never give you that?

It is really sad that you all will fall for directors who will pretend to be into saving the white race and then give you aids and hepatitus
from sleeping with Jamal on the side.

its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.
Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF cesarean

Kekked and checked

a leaf

>would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them
I believe that children should be raised by their own parents. Humans aren't just some "blank slate" you can raise as you wish. There are deep ties in the blood to everything we do.

Put the pills away, put the makeup away. Find a nice lady to marry and be what you were born to be. Mother nature loves you and wants you to come back.

>genuine response to copy pasta
Nu/pol/ detected.

gonna be real funny in about 100 years when women will have to compete for male attention with 10/10 sentient model tier dolls that carry the female
characteristics that men looked for in women for thousands of years.

35 year old hags will shop at Forever21 in hopes of scoring a provider that will spend thousands of dollars a year on their wrinkly ass while the doll will actually look like 21 forever and be a one off investment of maybe $3000.

Just like the greeks, men can turn to other men for companionship and meaningful conversations. Women in turn will not have the nuclear family to support them into old age meaning that they will have to compete for resources in the open market to secure their retirement.

>Women in turn will not have the nuclear family to support them into old age meaning that they will have to compete for resources in the open market to secure their retirement.
Women can't do shit. It's even a waste for a man to supervise women- he'd do better doing it himself.

implying women wont just get sexbots for themselves.
virgin faggots like you will be the end of the human race.

>instincts don't exist
biology disagrees

>implying women wont just get sexbots for themselves.
How will they afford them without men?

didn't you know, all those microbes just accidentally do things like stalk and hunt other cells

>cells
>body
>Why doesn't that tire turn itself?

Death camps and gas chambers.

>(((instincts))) don't exist.

Tell yourself that the next time a kid (or a squirrel) runs in front of your car.

>I don't understand how my body operates
>Thus it's instinct

>my body operates by instinct
>thus it's not instinct
poutine oui oui le cellulaire

So instead of improving oneself and becoming a man that can control a woman's baser instincts you instead throw up the white flag, outing yourself as both a failure and a faggot? You should kill yourself OP you are a waste of space.

>instincts don't exist.
Then how does a newborn kangaroo knows where to find its mother's milk?

The mother can't help it, she doesn't communicate with it.
By this logic, all kangaroos should coincidentally starve to death, and only 1 in a million will find the source for milk.

>when you fail to comprehend

wait
that cant be a kangroo just born can it?

everything you said is completely wrong, leaf. lay off the crack.

That's how they typically look.

That one is a Wallaby kangaroo.

>How do we do X before we know how to do X?
Smell, sound, light- all these things guide us. We move towards stimulii that make us feel good. And once we learn by this method, we can thereafter pursue such stimulii by our mind.

>sound, light-
It's pitch dark in the bag. I doubt the embryo's senses are even that developed at that stage.

>instincts dont exist
since your entire bullshit argument is based on this, how about you provide a source.

I will be providing studies to the contrary.

>embryos acting
Whew lad

FPBP

>instinct isnt real
nature.com/articles/nn.3594

Niggers have theft instincts.

That's how they evolved faster running.
The successful nigger is able to steal, outrun the pursuers, survive for another day and carry on his theft genes.
The niggers who couldn't outrun pursuers died.

What else would you call it?

>be gay because instinct isnt real

nature.com/articles/nn1276.epdf?referrer_access_token=_PnkxqPecaMWkbKS8cDb99RgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0P8gQ3UomuSsn3UznLzccoxNxuH43VYCOo06lY4M8b7b7WDOae3dpj8vYpgkw8mAgkXI2UQaAZ1qICOn48jiWyfIwnjaxhhzz25OZHxSjvUsIxKx3vO9arhdIkFoVgch2YOml_hHmUuY8Cc75jkljkMcr7ihl78xFQ0ikOXCY_jdPg--g7ZMJrQz4gSYOdUcjfSZH9lyLjnk8vNxDA-NkuNrc-7VJiJHwmg7eOGXLG1aw==&tracking_referrer=phenomena.nationalgeographic.com

Sure instincts exist.
My instincts tell me op=shill.

what does (((study))) say?

the study explains (epi)genetic mechanisms by which behavior is transfered to offspring.

also, all the names look to be russian / anglo / pajeet. none of them look jewish. Its real, its not psychology trash.

>the study explains (epi)genetic mechanisms by which behavior is transfered to offspring.
Passed through sensory response. Nuiff said.

what observable behavior can you think of that is not triggered by the senses?

>what observable behavior can you think of that is not triggered by the senses
Human Action.

>comparable
>fucking a man in the ass is the same as blowing a load in a pussy

Okay OP.... you're a faggot

Society is really going to shit when traps are hotter than some westeren women nowadays.

Isn't the center of the brain pretty much all instinct?

>action
is not a behavior.
unless you are talking about fucking, which I can assure you uses all of the senses. including your eyes, which should cause you to react poorly if you see a dickchick.
unless your dad was a fag too, then I geuss you get a pass on the whole inherited behavior thing.

>Isn't the center of the brain pretty much all instinct?
For you to say "it is," you must say "I am."

>nature.com/articles/nn1276.epdf

There you go, freshhomo.

Instinct = person pushing the peddle

The purpose of sex is reproduction, not pleasure.

>fine, humans dont' have instincts, they have behavior
>repeats same argument with different word

Purpose presupposes will.

Yes, is the will of God that we reproduce, and people want to turn it into degenerate sinsul pleasure.

Kill yourself stoner tranny leaf

Why are spics on here always so based? Are you trying to get us to let you back in?

>bible fag in science thread
The wall just got 10 feet higher.

>Instinct = person pushing the peddle
Imagine being this stupid
>american education
That's part of it, the other part is le 56%

>the wheel turns itself by magic heheh