He isn't mining bitcoin to become a millionaire right now

>he isn't mining bitcoin to become a millionaire right now.
>he instead spends his days moaning about jews and blacks and problems that don't exist.

Why the fuck aren't you balls deep in crypto anons? Over at /biz/ were making hundreds of Thousands on the upcoming alt rally where 99% of our coins will go 400% to 5000% this coming spring.

Also bitcoin mining is fucking ridiculous. My pic in op makes 50$ usd a day and I have 100 running right now with 50 more on the way end of month.

Remember you will never change any culture problems by posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. Your "Jewish conspiracies" do not exist, and Black people are really cool when you get to know them.

Learn to look outside your house and go out and meet people and you'll start to enjoy life. But never stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

rocktechnology.sandvik/en/products/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to mine. How do I get a miner as good as yours?

>bc tumble
>flag
>"pic3.jpg"

>I'm making $5000 a day by doing this one simple trick

>implying i'm not moaning about jews and blacks while mining bitcorn

heheheheh

So which shitcoin are you shilling today? Help us get some neetbux please!

Shut up leafjew. You want us to buy in so that you can cash out.

There are two kinds of cryptocurrency shills: the "helpful" shill who says things like "oh, it's not too late! you can still buy in and be an internet millionaire!" and the antagonistic shill who goes "lmao, look at the pathetic no coiner! I went to the moon and have a lambo, and you are gonna be internet poor!"

Both tactics are meant to create an emotional response that makes people feel desperate to buy in. Don't fall for the pyramid scam. Let their "investment" crash and burn so we can all laugh at the mass suicides.

>50 a day
I bet you the fuck it does not you liar.

>not knowing that yes, this does have the potential to fuck governments in some places
>thinking this will go unnoted by governments

I can barely sign into this social media platform let alone mine bittie coins

Shilling for memecoin so you can bump that dip. Get out of here with your bubble currency.

very astute.

Kek

The electricity your parents pay for to run your 1070 that you mowed lawns all summer for is worth more than your bullshit crypto currencies.

It is all a scam and you are on the bottom.

Good luck with your next bitconnect.

It's not 2011 anymore.

The Ant-miner S9 only makes $11 a day. Caught in your own dumb lie you broke faggot.

>Remember you will never change any culture problems by posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
Then wtf are you doing here.

>he spend thousands of dollars on a mining machine only to get 0.00001 btc after running it for 6 months straight

how much btc do you mine with one of these per day? how much costs the electricity and how much was the thing?

start here
rocktechnology.sandvik/en/products/

yeah so whats like a super easy coin that you can mine a whole bunch of them that's guaranteed to skyrocket in value after bitcoin crashes?

I'm thinking of changing my folding@home screensaver to mine coin

Do you guys ever buy anything with coin? Seems like you are just hoarding it and never use it.

obviously DOGE coin and BCC
also saged

Drugs and sheeit.

mining hardware pays itself off after a year. one mining chip (best is antminer s9 or some shit) will make you 4k a year?

Memecurrency is only profitable if youve got a fucking milti-story farm filling an airplane hanger. The average shithead has no chance in making a bajillion dollars. The best way to do it is buying btc with real money once in a while, even then the shit might crash tomorrow and it wont be worth anything. mining machines like in OP's pic might've been great when the shit was brand new, now theyre just a scam

*multi-story

bit coin =speculation =jews
I wonder when they pull the plug.

Oh they will once they've pulled in enough shekels, trust me

It would only have to mine 0.0046 BTC a day for it to be making $50 a day, but I'd love to know what his electricity bill is.

I'm not buying crypto because of faggot Weasley cunts like you who do nothing but harp on about it.

You'll get your just deserts and the entire internet community will be laughing at your faggot face

>Buying into the crypto-jew stockmarket
Make your money and gtfo as fast as possible if you are honestly that much of a schizo afraid of work.

>Pls adopt mi cryptocurrency

>. My pic in op makes 50$ usd a day and I have 100 running right now with 50 more on the way end of month.
No you do not. At this point you would need 5 nvidia 1080'TI's which cost you about 4k and take months to have a slight chance of generating one. Fuck off faggot

it will crash

>paying 5000 for a shitty mining rig
>+1000 a year for electricity
>hoping his premined memecoin will take off

>not just take the 6k and trade like the sensible moneygrabber would

That's why you mine in pools and use an autoswitch algo to mine what is profitable. Monitor the market and on peaks sell off the earnings. You can also be a complete fool and still utilize nicehash which will pay for your hash rate in BTC.

Markets just corrected and consolidated. Don't buy trash just like any other market. Also don't trust /biz/ it's overrun at this point.

This is the more sensible approach at this point.

>$50 a day
What pool you mining with?
Lemme check one of mine, 0.00107714 BTC a day, that's like $12. Just above the cost of electricity.

Bitcoin literally can't 100x. It has a $200 billion market cap. If you retards think it's going to 1M it will have a $20 trillion market cap, which is on the order of the US national debt. I would hard cap at a $1T market cap before altcoin dilution, a lack of immediate returns, and inflation in coins makes it to where the coin becomes unprofitable to purchase and hold. That would correspond to $30-50k per coin.

Now, you have to consider, if I'm a greedy kike billionaire who wants to become a trillionaire and I bought $100M in bitcoin back when it was $250/coin after the first massive crash, when will I sell? Will it be at the absolute limits of the coin, or will I drag the price up to $25k-30k and slowly siphon my crypto back into liquid capital by manufacturing surges and recessions in the price? What happens when whales aren't propping up the market with influxes of real cash? Will

Things are often too good to be true, and endless exponential growth is not sustainable. The absolute best thing bitcoin could do is level off and maintain value as it gains more market utility. However, I am deeply suspicious that the entire market is a short-term power-play by a bunch of greedy kikes that see this as a Rothschild-esque opportunity to multiply their wealth at the expense of the greedy masses that see bitcoin as a get-rich-quick scheme.

Just discovered that with my meh-tier 290x i can get 1000$ worth of ETH each year for free. Kinda mad i didn't know earlier but who cares, time for comfy gains

This.
It’s the same tactics as penny stock pump and dumps in the 90’s.
Even the Sopranos were doing it

Spot on. 2 entities own a majority of all satoshi's. 55%~ of people hold

Retard

>poorfag nocoiner

This.

I’m thoroughly convinced NSA/CIA manufactured crypto for 3 reasons.
>to fund their black ops
>to track and log the global black economy
>to save USA’s banks aka Jews the last recession

It’s all just a big dirty filthy kike trick

Makes more sense to pay someone else to mine for me, then to have a bunch of BS hardware sitting around that has no other real use.

Shhhh why the FUCK WOULD YOU WANT MORE PEOPLE MINING
Just gor some dumb ass thread??

But really, not worth telling people about it. Hush

The cope on this one. You realize that not everybody is long term investor and holder right ? A bunch of us only trade in and out of the volatility

However, there are legit application of technology in finance. It's essentially a financial layer on top of the TCP/IP protocol.

The redemption of NEETs lies in crypto since it allows them to escape the job market wage slave routine and creates a system for the appropriate allocation of capital.

Financier here.

Crypto is a scam. Everyone on the street is short. Vinklevosses are cashing out, but can only do 1-2K BTC A DAY, Vitalik is trying to shop OTC collars on his ethereum bullshit with a 95% haircut, the LTC gook already got out, etc.

Lots of exchanges such as Kraken are essentially bankrupt on paper and aren't honouring cash outs (they keep stalling insisting on "security verification") etc.

God speed coin faggots

Also no bank or PE fund is willing to bet a single fucking cent into any of the exchanges, and there are a lot begging for chump change for majority stakes so their owners can cash out.

Sure. Doesn't bother me. Did you not read my comment ? I trade volitility, I don't care about the long term trends. If the crypto market dies I will just take my skills to the traditional market; They are slower than crypto and a lot less volatile so it's not as fun but eh.

its a bubble thatll pop soon

>AQUA
>F
>R
>E
>S
>H

Tulip Nigger confirms mania.

>literal pajit
Proof that crypto is for stupid teens and dirty pajits trying to get rich quick

I sell mämmi to my friends