Dismantling the (((system)))

I will detail a realistic way to free ourselves from the jewcracy we live in.

First of all you need to understand how the virus started and where its power emanate.

>The central bank: Everything starts with a central bank. When Jews setup a central bank, they start printing money and giving loans at low interest rates. This excess of paper, makes the markets boom, and everybody now owes them a lot of money. Then, they rise interest rates, and goyim get rekt. Because goyim have a debt with them, they will just take their industries and houses.

>The media: Knowing when the boom and bust cycle is going to happen, allows them to know when prices are cheap and prices are expensive (because they manipulate the most important price, the price of money) so they start buying cinema studios, tv licenses, and start producing (((movies))) with fresh printed money.

>Education system: Next step in the plot is to get into colleges. If the system is public, they will simply bribe politicians to adopt their marxist cultural agenda, if the system is private they will buy universities and start a student loan scheme. This scheme is designed so the student will owe the (((banker))) around 50k usd, while money that is given to the (((teacher))). See that the money flows from one jew to another, while the goy gets the debt and the injection of ideology.

>Unions/Antifa: These people represent brainwashed zombies who just follow orders from their NGO's. These NGO's are funded by (((them))) and have a very hierarchical structure (even when these individuals think they are free thinkers). An example of this is how they created the woman's march against Trump but then, they did nothing against (((Harvey Weinstein))).

>Illegals: With all above in mind, then you must understand the nature of our political systems. It doesn't matter if you live in a republic or a democracy: we live in system based in numbers. If I can outnumber you, i will remind in power forever.

To be continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTaGBcHo9DI
youtube.com/watch?v=4sV3hWCRA-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cont....

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Back beat, the word is on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

And all the roads that lead you there were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how

I said maybe
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe

But their system has a flaw.

The jewish banking system is based in debt. Money is created when someone gets in debt with the bank, so it tends to contract at some point whenever everybody is indebted, because no more money can be printed according to (((their))) rules. Of course they will try to change the rules and start the "universal income scheme" or another way to print money without creating debt

>or all the prices will just collapse, in the stock market and in brick and mortar shops. Also unemployment would reach something like 70% due the abscense of money.

If (((they))) succesfully start the money helicopter, and feed us all with free money, then we get the opposite result. The excess of money would make it worthless, prices would skyrocket and we would have a Weimar Republic type of hyperinflation.

Notice that, when a country inflates its currency, it exports deflation to another country. In the international jewish system, they need to rebalance sheets when they reach their final stages. When USA was experiencing the crack of 29, Germany was experiencing hyperinflation and all european democracies were pretty fucked up.

So it doesn't matter what they do, their system is fucked up and it will collapse. Its a matter of time.

So, what do? We need to transition to another system not ruled by (((them))).
Aaaaaaand Bitcoin appears.

>Pic related is first bitcoin transaction ever, and message is embeded into the blockchain.

I believe that they are very into cryptocurrencies, and that their plan was to create banks to hold cryptos (like they held gold in the past) for their users. And profiting from the speculation in futures + selling the bitcoins without their customers knowing. This is, restarting the system.

That's why (((Brian Armstrong))) is CEO of Coinbase, which holds one of the largest amounts of bitcoins, and which was intended to become basically, the bitcoin federal reserve in the future.

Until now, that the LN appears. The LN is a second layer on the bitcoin protocol that basically replicates the banking system with smart contracts ensuring that the balance sheet is always correct. The amount of bitcoins circulating is the real amount in existence.

So what do (you) have to do in order to save your race? First, you need to learn about crypto. Own some bitcoins, no matter how many but some, because we need to transition to a system not controlled by them. AND STOP PAYING TAXES.

Before 1914 in USA people didn't pay any taxes. Taxation comes with central banking. We need to get rid of all of it at the same time, because if not, they will fund police forces against you. Crypto makes easy not paying taxes, because they cannot confiscate your money without you signing the transaction.

Next, we need to start our own media (without jews) and fund our own movies. We must have kids and create schools for them. This is, we need to get rid of everything which is infected, and rebuild it un-jewed. We must just trascend them.

>And start training because they might react violently.

go on

and this is why user, you are right, and you see all this anti-crypto currency propaganda, and numerous upstarts like etherium.

nice trips.
My message was about starting a discussion on how to cooperate in order to move to this non jewed system. Its important to be all of /us/ aligned because we need to control the narratives and the culture revolution.

But this board seems to be fucked. Nobody seems to care anymore.

Anyway I'm open to the debate and to start working on these ideas.

IMO we must be sure that Bitcoin is the crypto that succeds, since it's the most white libertarian controlled crypto.

Ethereum has huge potential, but i believe the LN will recover Bitcoin's network effect.

Also, if the dollar plummets below 0.77 it's going to be doom for it. Let's see what happens. Every user needs to understand the banking system + monetary system, and how it cooperates with the state to fuck their lives and keep them in neetdom.

0.77 eur per dollar

could you clarify sth? you mention cryptocurrencies and that they are very in to it, even CEO of Coinbase. But then you advise to get BitCoin... isn't that playing into their hands?

your message is important, but its very heady for them. Almost too abstract to understand for many. thats a sad truth. Still, its worth educating, and getting momentum.

The tragic thing is that we are fully dependant on this system for our survival. So no major change is going to take place until people start starving.

Probably 70-80% of the traffic on this site is AI or paid shills - whenever a gem like this comes it's easier to bury it rather than try to find an angle to derail it because the "intellectual level" (no arrogant pls) of the conversation is too high for a shill to discretely derail. As such it's easier to just bury it in a pile of shit ("BLACKED", "pol btfo", "is x y?", "x is y"-threads, etc)

>Its important to be all of /us/ aligned because we need to control the narratives and the culture revolution.

>Next, we need to start our own media (without jews) and fund our own movies. We must have kids and create schools for them. This is, we need to get rid of everything which is infected, and rebuild it un-jewed. We must just trascend them.

Hollywood is the biggest threat. We need to take over their brain space in the minds o f the normies through any memes necessary. History buffs on here should get together and do documentaries that would expose jewery through the various empires.

Modern compulsory school is serfdom. Teach your kids based off classical Greek models and what various top tier institutions do.

They are into every asset and commodity. But their modus operandi is to store the asset for the goyim, and then sell the asset without him knowing it.

For instance, they used to hold the gold and issue notes which were as worthy as gold, since every note was backed by gold. but then, they sold the gold, and those notes were worthless.

The asset is not corrupt, the corruption comes with their storage institution, which is a scam. That's why the LN is so important, because it will make coinbase obsolete.

What coinbase offers is cheap offchain transactions. So you store your bitcoins inside coinbase, and then you move them inside coinbase's ledger (mysql). But LN will allow us to move with smartcontracts our bitcoins, and this kills the jew.

>
>Its important to be all of /us/ aligned because we need to control the narratives and the culture revolution.

Meant to post this,
youtube.com/watch?v=WTaGBcHo9DI

Jews in hollywood actively produce propaganda which will cause them to be protected by the normies. They fear the pogroms of Russia, where most hollywood jews came from. Hollywood propaganda is very good at divide and conquer. Something has to be done about this before the normies will budge. Jews used The Exodus story to subvert the Egyptian empire in a similar way as the Holocaust is used now. Watch this and you'll see they are very aware of the effects of their propaganda on the goyim,

youtube.com/watch?v=4sV3hWCRA-c

>But their modus operandi is to store the asset for the goyim
that's a very good point, actually

>LN
>Lightning Network
>The Lightning Network is a proposed solution to the bitcoin scalability problem that was deployed in January 2018. The network would use an off-chain protocol and is currently under development. It would feature a P2P system for making micropayments of digital cryptocurrency through a scale-free network of bidirectional payment channels without delegating custody of funds or trust to third parties.
interesting stuff. I was assuming some delegation would be instantiated at some point, to solve the scaleability problem. (Only I assumed it would be some secondary bitcoin.)

Some days ago I actually made an account on coinbase, but haven't purchased bitcoin yet because I had problems adding my credit card. Gonna delete that account then, and find another way to get bitcoin (any tips maybe?)

Bitstamp.net or Kraken.com for instance. But the most important part is, learn to store your own bitcoins. You can buy them in coinbase if you want to (its expensive) but withdraw them to your own wallet before they start with their (((fractional reserve system))) at any time.

yes, point well taken, gracias

okay fellow user you convice me, what should i do now?

LocalBitcoin is really good, I would check it out if I were you. I've only ever sold Bitcoin on it, and I've no idea why people say Bitcoin's hard to sell--it took literally minutes just using a National Bank Transfer. If buying is as safe and easy as selling, then definitely give it a try.