HAHAHAHA, the main character stumbles and accidentally does something lewd to his love interest

HAHAHAHA, the main character stumbles and accidentally does something lewd to his love interest.

That's so funny, I've never seen that happen before, this writer is a genius, hahahaha.

It is funny

HEHE! That's my favorite. Almost as funny as when the girl becomes hysterical and punches the guy in an over-the-top manner for a misunderstanding!

The worst part about this is that it's pretty accurate to 3DPD actual behavior.

WOW! That's what happens in the very next page! How did you know? I never predicted that outcome reading it.

Not it isn't

Men would punch their face in

>get slapped by a weak girl
>proceed to brutally break her jaw with your manly fist

But why

To show them this is what happens when they fight for equality despite men being stronger

You wouldn't download a girl you can punch.

Newfags complaining about shit that has already been discussed to death?

Simple societal rule, don't hit unless you're prepared to be hit in return. Bitches want equal rights, bitches get equal rights. The second you go equal rights 'but you shouldn't x' its not equal rights.

>TFW

Wow, I didn't even know that manga's name. This shit really IS predictable.

>REEE STOP TALKING ABOUT ANIME AND MANGA IN Sup Forums - Anime & Manga REEEEE

No. It isn't. This happened to me once and it was just awkward.

And then she be like BAAAAAKA, but she blushin cuz bitch be likin' it.

I could call it cliche but I'm not really one to criticize considering I still giggle at the sneezing thing.

It's a bit tiring seeing some dipshit make a thread every day about noticing their first cliches.

>Oh boy I went into a thread with a subject I didn't want to read and upset that things I didn't want to read were in it. REEEEE Get off MY Sup Forums.

Not really. The only time this happened to me was when I accidentally grabbed a girl's tit, but I pulled away ASAP, but she still overreacted, freaked out, and threatened to report me and make me a see a shrink. Apparently she was just joking but I don't fucking know

She's also bad at cooking :D lolololol so quirky.

>this cliche is even in berserk

What.

Is this from a movie?

>he hasn't seen the atrocity that is berserk 2016

yes

Anyone with two brain cells would avoid it.

Next girl did the opposite thing.

Newfags pretending to be oldfags shitting up the thread with their retardery instead of opening their veins?

Wait, secondary love interest is docile? Where does he get all these original crazy ideas? This Writer is ridiculously good.

>everyone is yelling
>pan to the sky
>SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!

Predictable, but automatically best girl.

yea hahahaha i love it. It always make me lol!