>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new front on Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repel Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_War#Winter_1808
financialtribune.com/articles/economy-domestic-economy/80789/central-bank-puts-iran-inflation-at-10
youtu.be/zHfRE7zuYl4
youtube.com/watch?v=ddBfPQVd7EU
mobile.twitter.com/AfrinsNotAlone/status/956945111811846146
youtube.com/watch?v=paG1-lPtIXA
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/957489171718959104
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B A A T H

Good evening, death to America.

fresh bread for the bread god

some burger 2 days ago said Iran will have hyper inflation, but I did not see anything on news...so he was full of shit as expected?

/sandnigger general/
/subhuman general/
Fuck you all, death to arabs, turks, iranians and especially kurds.

Don't reply to j*Rdanian subhuman mutts

>Burgers are full of shit
In other news water is wet

Why the racism and Islamophobia?

tork from last bread
>when did russians BTFO swedes?
most swedes think that mainland sweden was never invaded. the truth is: we were, once, and that was enough. when the message reaches the king that the russian host is in sweden we immediately, and for the last time, resign.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_War#Winter_1808

Should i visit to russia?

JIDF please go.

>Death to Israel
>Death to America
>Death to Franco-Germany
>Death to UK
>Death to Canada
>Death to Brussels autonomous oblast
>Death to Jewish autonomous oblasts
>Death to Israeli colony in southern Argentinia
>Death to Saudi
>Death to Sweden
>Death to BIS independent banking state
>Death to Vatican
>Death to Luxemburg
>Death to Liechtenstein
>Death to Suriname
>Death to Zimbabwe
>Death to South Africa
>Death to Ukraine
>Death to (((Morocco)))
>Death to Ghouta autonomous oblast
>Death to Turkey
>Death to Azerbaijan
>Death to Pakistan
>Death to China

>158286061
no (you) for you.
Ignore this retard

it's a pr*xyfag m8

I pissed on Muhammad's grave once.
Mahmut please off yourself.

also syrians and russians supporting syrians, and mongols, and chinks and russian mongol chinks and russians from moscow and fin-russians too.

>/subhuman general/

Explains why you're here.

ahhh did your king took refuge in otto empire after that or was it a previous king?

What is Turkey going to do with Northern Syria if they capture It?

I get that they dont want the Kurds on their border, but will they gradually hand it over to Assad as things settle down? I'm not real clear on how good or bad relations are between the Turkish and Syrian governments.

according to official exchanges pretty bad

exterminatus

that I don't know. I do know we did work with you for something at some point, but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Why not? Do you want to just visit Moscow &r SPb or actually see the country?

The Turk is like a wolf and it will devour any bits of land it gets. the black sultan was not even that happy about the attempted regime change in Syria but joined in anyway because he thought Assad would fall and he could atleast take Aleppo and add it to Turkey.

Based Ivan.

Can you get khat in any western country?
Anyone tried it?

Shlomo probably made 15 shekels last thread, lets see if he can make more in this one.

Charles XII apparently

10% increase, not (((hyper inflation)))
financialtribune.com/articles/economy-domestic-economy/80789/central-bank-puts-iran-inflation-at-10

It's also likely the phony official rate catching up with the blackmarket street changer unofficial and more realistic exchange rate.

Somalians here chew it wherever they hang around as they dont have jobs and 70% (gov statistics) are on welfare.

if i would want khat i would have to approach a somalian and i will never even talk to such a bulging eye, thin yet hyper-aggressive sandgoblin.

Where there are Somalis there is khat. Sweden is the Western khat capital.

You Indonesians are pathetic.

I wonder too. Or at least some seeds to plant.

The eternal turk

The eternal Indonesian.

You can buy it in UK easily and most of Europe. It loses potency after a few days so most Khat never makes it into N. America unless smuggled in luggage by Somalians. You can also grow your own Khat tree but it takes like +8years to begin producing

ah shit man.. sad story that one. at least he died how he lived but he must have been sorely disappointed. He was our last chance, he made a valiant effort, but he failed. I'm guessing harboring him was a matter of messing with the russians on your part, but it can't have been for very long.

Prove it faggot.
>muh JIDF
You muzzies are really pathetic.

yes it was to fuck around with russians, but i guess later on he proved to be a bit headache for even us causing all sorts of problems with russians.

This is getting boring Simon. Your JIDF job must be tiring. Good luck with the shilling. Im out.

All indonesian godesses stolen from our colonies have been thoroughly bleached and assimilated.

Ok Aziz, whatever you say.

Do you think the UN will actually allow them to annex the place though?

I mean Russia faced some significant consequences for Crimea, and the locals were mostly in support of that.

NEW R&U VIDEO

>Updates from the Idlib Front
youtu.be/zHfRE7zuYl4

>Kurdish FSA joins the fight against the SDF
youtube.com/watch?v=ddBfPQVd7EU

الله محي الجيش العربي السوري

Where those stars painted by children?

>"I Poltava blev jag tillfångatagen. Detta, var en död för mig, men jag blev fri. Idag är jag hängiven. Jag är hängiven turkarna. De har bundit mig som havet, elden och vattnet inte kunnat göra. Jag har inga kedjor på mina fötter. Jag är inte tillfångatagen. Jag är fri här och gör det jag vill. Men jag är hängiven deras medlidande, adel och artighet. Turkarna omgav mig lik en diamant-linda.”
At Poltava I was captured. This was a death for me, but I was made free. Today I am devoted. I am devoted to the turks. They have bound me as the sea, teh fire and the water was unable to. I wear no chains on my feet. I am not captive. I am free here and do as I please. But I am devoted to their compassion, their nobility and their politeness. The turks surrounded me like a bedding of diamond.

damn.

Arab can't into drawing

dayum

Fuck Turkey.

The Turks initially welcomed the Swedish king, who managed to provoke a war between the Ottomans and the Russians. His expenses during his long stay in the Ottoman Empire were covered by the Ottoman state budget, as part of the fixed assets (Demirbaş in Turkish), hence his nickname Demirbaş Şarl (Fixed Asset Charles) in Turkey. Demirbaş, the Turkish word for fixed asset, is literally ironhead (demir = iron, baş = head), which is the reason why this nickname has often been translated as Ironhead Charles. Eventually a small village named Karlstad had to be built near Bender to accommodate the ever-growing Swedish population there. Sultan Ahmet III, as a gesture to the King, had bought some of the Swedish women and children put up for sale by the Russians and turned them over to the Swedes, thus further strengthening the growing community of Caroleans.[19]

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

4D chess

wew I tried to google if Karlstad, Moldova still exists but it appears not.

actually see the country

explosion

>you had to direct your forces in colonial wars, but no, you climbed in bear den.

I only just started looking at twitter because of /sg/ and holy fuck the stuff on #afrin is cringy

>hey_big_brother.jpg

such as?

Then you need at least 1.5 months. Ride the Tran-Siberian railway from Moscow and as eastern as you dare. But it may be dangerous to go alone, take one or two dudes with you, or even some russian guy or girl for better experience and to not get lost in the middle of fucking nowhere.

>Tran-Siberian railway
RIP

The problem is that no one wants to travel russia with me.

i wanna go pripyat ukraine but no one wants to travel to there with me as well

Everyone wanna go some where like holland, spain etc but not in former soviet countrys

i just want to see chernobyl and ruined city of pripyat desu, but people are like "lets go kiev and fuck ukranian girls"

mobile.twitter.com/AfrinsNotAlone/status/956945111811846146
It's all YPG dinfu nuffin, save the women and children from the fascist turks

Kek

;_;

>bertistan

I'll go with you

Least I know if my face gets beat in, I'll have a Mongolian who can shoot arrows at the attacker

Well... You can try to find someone on russian imageboards. Just make a thread on 2ch/int/ or /tr/. Ru anons usually ready to help a foreigner in their cities, maybe someone agrees to travel with you.

My uncle died of radiation dose after 8 years after been there, he was 48 years old, he was dying in torment.

>56Us
>56% US

FUCK FUCK FUCK

and get killed by them

i read pripyat is pretty safe though and there are 2 day trips to there.

This

I'd rather trust my luck with a literal tiger, instead of a Russian I met on fucking 4chin

he was a military man and was there on a business trip just a few days after everything happened, he was in heat and himself was not involved in any operations, but even this did not save him.

> biji biji fashist torks

hmmm. guess i ll revise my trip plans.

Anons from Saint Petersburg travelled across northern Russia with american dude, as far as i know he was ok in the end except for hangover.
You can visit of course, on your own risk. Though it's not recommended to stay there more than a hour. There are numerous companies (not official of course) who organized trips to Pripyat and nearby arena, you can find them in ukrainian social media i believe. But tbqh i recommend to not visit Ukraine at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=paG1-lPtIXA
I think if i go to russia this happens.

Yeah, Pripyat is pretty safe for visit, it's only about 5-10mkr/h above the average. Just don't go to the hospital basement without protection and everything will be okay
Also, Chernobyl is a decent town to stay in for a few nights if you want to.

Can you play STALKER out there?

you got me :DDD

why not?

this is what i read too on the internet.

Arabs are gud goys

twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/957489171718959104

yeah it writes in the koran that you shouldnt deny holocaust :^)

There's a chance you will be killed, robbed, raped or kidnapped if you will go outside of central neighborhoods of Kiev. Crime rate became extremely high even in my home city of Kharkiv in recent years and foreigners are always seen by criminals as easy and reach prey. Even Kiev isn't as safe as it used to be 5 years ago.

Who can we blame about that?

damn. i dont want to go central/west europe though but everywhere else seems to be a crime fest shit hole.

Meanwhile in actual syria, the YPG is suicide bombing with hand grenades

wait what. i dont even have this image in my computer

LITERALLY ISIS!

So you're saying I shouldn't bring along my American flag, shirt that says "Cold war winners" pants with US flag design on them, hat that says "Hillary should've won" socks with NATO flag in it, shoes that have an anti communist logo, my AR assault rifle, and I shouldn't talk down to the locals?

But honestly I like to make fun of you for having shitty neighborhoods that'll kill you for a spec of food, but I remember that American cities are are the same way, if not worse cause niggers are dumber then any slav