How do morbidly obese people get that fat?

You would think that when they reach 300 pounds they would realize they need to stop getting fatter.

What about family interventions?

Seriously, how the fuck does it get that bad?

i always wondered this too

absolutely_disgusting,jpg

I don't think this dude just ate his way to that size.
He must have a serious disorder. Look at the way that juice squirts down his ass from his thigh pits.
fuuuck

its the opposite
once they get to 300 pounds they feel hopeless and give up
these people have very little self control, motivation, and deferral of gratification

enablers

disgusting

think once it gets past a certain point you need someone that enables you and gives you food/sugary liquid jews

this

Enablers

260lb and 5 foot 5 reporting in.

>please kill me.

Their satiety center is fucked.

Acktually America is like the fourth

They have no self-control, sit around all day and are around enablers who don't have any ill will about continuously feeding them even when they can't even move.

I guess they just get too fat to move and accept it. I don't know how, like I'm 20 pounds overweight and am straight terrified of becoming that fat.

I barely get 500 calories a day, the fact that amerimutts can pack this much fat on them is fucking insane

Why doesn't anybody leave a few 5 gallon water jugs for him and a toilet and chain him to a bed for a few months?

lmao, i always sort of wondered how your fat ass just wakes up one day and realizes they can't fit through the front door of their house anymore.

Cut the carbs and read up on paleo type diets.

Semen

Look at that marbling

Where are you user? I need a weightloss buddy for motivation.

Hiding in my room from you.

Live life to the fullest.
Literally.

>500 calories per day
You are eating about 1/4 the calories needed to sustain human life. How the fuck are you still alive?

You won't get slim in there.

It's all the fried and frozen foods. Like, you can blame shit like soda or pizza or whatever, but even if you drank a whole 2 liter or ate an entire pie, you're still going to close to 2,100 calories and feel too off kilter to really eat much else. Fried food sneaks in a LOT of calories via oil, because in reality, if you grilled a chicken breast, you've got a piece of wonder meat that gives you a shitton of protein for only like, 200~ calories per breast. People constantly pan fry shit in tons of oil instead, and even if it was all Extra Virgin Olive, you're look at a shitton of calories per tablespoon. Frozen foods make this even worse because it's all fukken processed and fried n' shit, and to top it all off, you're generally paying higher prices for less meat. People don't realize this and think it's just all sugars n' fats, but all bodies obey the laws of thermodynamics, and in this sense, the calorie is king.

Also because they're lazy fatasses with no real understanding of cooking. You can throw a bunch of meat on a grill or a bunch of frozen tendies on a baking sheet, and it takes roughly the same amount of time and effort. Their outer forms reflect the fat, bumbling baby within.

My exercise bike says otherwise.

However my bed and computer agree with you.

>industrial job that requires constant moving around and heavy lifting
>really fast metabolism on top of that
>eat like 3000 calories a day
>tfw 140lb and 6'0
Am I destined to look like a school shooter forever lads? I need the job and my stomach couldn't handle anymore than what I'm giving it, fuck my life I just want to be a thick boy

6'2" 305

Come at me

I don't want to Hippo man

>pretends to be able to get the fuck out of that chair
we've got a bad ass over hear

>>getting fatter
>>what do?
>>do nothing
>>Repeat

Same reason poor people will spend money on cigs and soda and other shit constantly but then when they need money to change a critical, expensive part in their car they act like the problem just fell out of the fucking sky and they go
>OH NO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN WHY DO I HAVE TO BEG, BORROW OR STEAL JUST TO LIVE MY LIFE WHY GOD WHY WHYYYYY
It's stupidity. That's all.

I eat de cookie to make de pain go way

With a goddamn sack of donuts balanced on your distended belly.

Every 5 minutes, the tv tells us we're hungry. A Jewry to keep whites fat and defenseless so the niggers can do just about anything including White Genocide..

Is a bigger problem, same for school and mass shootings, American society has abandoned her own people no cense of community, social and economical pressure, individuality, now add other cultures and people forced into their world while trying to fight the said problems, society is a mess is failing for white people but is has never being a good time to be african, or indian, or whatever and live in America.

It's bad habits built up over time, the clean your plate mentality, and convenience. Mixed with a host of mental issues stemming from an overworked society and you get a lot of people who x away their problems. Overeating and alcoholism are unhealthy coping mechanisms.

T. Fat alcoholic

kek

Germany should be second imo. I work there and I rarely see a heathy person. It is pretty foul to be honest.

They have enablers.

It reaches a point where they are either economically or mobility impaired enough to make any more weight gain impossible, unless of course they have a 'loved one' feeding them.

6'8 300
Come at me manlet

Too much beer i guess.

What is an enabler?

They are 3' tall

reddit spacing

I'm skinny as fuck and eat 3 meals a day. I have no idea how these people get that big. They have to constantly be eating and sit on the couch all day or some shit

It's severe mental illness. That simple. All obesity is.

Pretty sure there are Pacific Island countries that are far fatter, even topping the US in ratio.

If you want to slow your metabolism eat less frequently even if you maintain 3000 Cal consumption. Look at strength training bs if you really want to add weight to your frame.

It's a term from popular American fetish - feeder feedee relationship. Feeder = enabler, is the person that fattens people because the control over their body arouses them. Feedee = gainer, the fattened person, loves to get fatter and have no control over their body. Often found on tumblr where they encourage each other to get as fat as possible.

Go look at rescue animals (from private collections/ circuses). Starved animals will look fat once they get on a normal diet because their body adapted to starvation levels by producing less insulin. The body then can't process sugar or fatty foods fast enough and stores them. So, like people that eat themselves into insulin problems, you can starve into them also (anorexic level starvation required).