I OFFICIALLY DECLARE MARCH TO BE BLACK FUTURE MONTH

I OFFICIALLY DECLARE MARCH TO BE BLACK FUTURE MONTH.

For too long, we have been looking back, idolizing the great black achievements of the past. But we need to look forward. We need to affirm the greatness yet to come. For a world soon to be totally populated and controlled by our dark brothers and sisters, we need to establish a healthy vision for all the brilliant and noble black heroes yet to come. Join us in the movement.
March for the future.
March is Black Future Month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqbb1FCX6wM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like, Bleak Future Month

WE

>the great black achievements of the past.
>the great black achievements of the past.
name one.

I was going to shitpost but you know, that's not actually the worst idea.

But blacks have neither a future nor a past, memeflag senpai

Picrelated is a white single mother with a half black kid lmao. White women are not worth fighting for, honestly.

Niggers get two months
Immigrants get a month
Women's month
LGBT month
Fuck Trump month

I would literally neck myself if this were to happen.

peanut butter. it's fucking delicious. and a black man invented it. george washington carver, bitches.

adding oil to crushed peanuts, what an achievement.

netflix are making one

youtube.com/watch?v=xqbb1FCX6wM
>the future of all blacks...

atleast niggers have souls unlike gingers

Nope. That's been debunked.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter#History

You literally have nothing.

The use of peanuts dates to the Aztecs and Incas,[3][4] and peanut paste may have been used by the Aztecs as a toothache remedy in the first century of the Common Era (CE).[5][6]

Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Canada obtained a patent for peanut butter in 1884.[7] Edson's cooled product had "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment" according to his patent application which described a process of milling roasted peanuts until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state". He mixed sugar into the paste to harden its consistency. A businessperson from St. Louis named George Bayle produced and sold peanut butter in the form of a snack food in 1894.[8]

As the US National Peanut Board confirms, "Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."[11] Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab. By the time Carver published his document about peanuts, entitled "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption" in 1916,[12] many methods of preparation of peanut butter had been developed or patented by various pharmacists, doctors and food scientists working in the US and Canada.[13][14][10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter

Sorry not sorry. It’s just every time I use Wikipedia on here one of you assholes says “Wikipedia isn’t a valid source anyone can change it” yet when you guys use it and it fits your motives it’s totally fine to use. Again I’m a little pissed off by this.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter#History
>As the US National Peanut Board confirms, "Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."[11] Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab. By the time Carver published his document about peanuts, entitled "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption" in 1916,[12] many methods of preparation of peanut butter had been developed or patented by various pharmacists, doctors and food scientists working in the US and Canada.
my life is a lie.

See here

It’s true that a home can change Wikipedia but you can, and should, go check the very clear citations articles have to confirm the information yourself.

Did you go read it?

*anyone

Yes I did read it and I wasn’t doubting it. Just merely commenting on the fact someone all ways seems to mention how Wikipedia doesn’t count on Sup Forums as a real source of information

Stop using literally in every fucking sentence inbred.

Well those people are idiots because no one is using Wikipedia itself as the source but as an encyclopaedia of sorts with its own citations. It just happens to be the easiest one to get to when someone posts some bullshit like “blacks did some good for the world” umm no sweetie.

Now if you’re blindly posting Wikipedia without reading the citations that’s a problem.

April can be Mandingo breeding month

Fuck off nigger. March is my little brothers birthday so why don't you go destroy some other shit like you always manage to.
Fucking subhuman faggot asswipe

Which would make January of the following year the annual Birth Justice Month. I like it.

spearchucker degree

literally who

FPBP

no, nigger hate month

Give them every piece of shit holiday

>mlk, nigger day
>Columbus day, nigger day

If you want to improve the state of your race, then you can start by going back to your homeland and trying to make a difference there.

Knee pads and Afro bike helmet
Dick dangle nuts smash nope.
Fucking stick Ninja's.