Russian bots retweeted Trump nearly 500,000 times in final weeks of 2016 campaign

money.cnn.com/2018/01/27/technology/business/russian-twitter-bots-election-2016/index.html

What more evidence do you need, Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/chunk/97022906/
mobile.twitter.com/cnni/status/957357849780334592
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keep it up shareblue, surely blumph's campaign will be over any day now

Hillary was retweeted over 27 million times by twitter’s own proprietary botnet in the same time frame. Suck a dick you lost despite having all the money and all the entrenched status quo working for you

CNN money also reported Trump Organization is bigger in America than major league baseball...

>can't help the economy

Ukrainian shareblue
jews really do control kresy wschodnie

not giving shekelsteinberg a click archive or die

Sauce is Cuck News Network.Stop drinking the Kool-Aid user.

>kresy wschodnie
Still having those phantom pains, lyakh??????????

They've wasted 2 years now.
It's great.

It was only like 1% of all the Twitter traffic related. So if 1% of “Russian” tweets could defeat a bitch like Hillary, maybe it was a bad campaign that didn’t represent the will of the people?

Also, fuck the Jews.

>Naturally, twitter bots win elections because they’re hooked into voting machines, right?
Why are we even talking about this?

How is this election interference? "Retweeting" Trump does nothing to influence ballots in any way. Democrats say Russia helped Trump win the election, but there also has to be an explaination: how??? How the fuck are they going to do that? Unless Russian citizens ILLEGALLY VOTED in our election, there is no issue here.

True.
Source: I'm one of them, cyka beep boop

>CNN

ok. i need more sources on this other than CNN

Sergey bliyad, you messed up order of colors in the flag again

>shillblue bots slide threads with the same baseless accusations over and over
sage

what difference does it make who made the bots?

>What more evidence do you need, Sup Forums???

Image related, its you

They probably qualify anyone who has "sympathy towards Russia" as a bot, they did it with Sup Forums before

cnn doesn't even know what a russian bot is. cnn is niggers and homos

so?

i really dont get this talking point, unless some guy named vladimir snuck himself into a voting machine, hacked it and upped the numbers of trump votes to 500k or w/e, who gives a SHIT, it's not illegal to rewtweet trump pics lmao

Oh no, the internet showed interest in a major election in a world power country??

Fuck you shareblue

Styx said his account, using some online algorithm, was rated as having a 50 percent chance to be a bot.

These people have no actual data, just biased computer algorithms and propaganda to spin.

(((They))) will never admit there was no secret Russian hacking of the election, it would prove they have been lying this whole time.

No they didn’t

t. shariablue

There were no Russian bots. They're speaking of Sup Forumslacks and are apparently afraid to admit that they're insanely unpopular. The goyim clearly know.

People put a lot of stock in social media.

Well that does it. I guess Hillary is my president now.

Release the memo

Can I trust Schiff and Pelosi when they
say the russians pushed #releasethememo?
Can I trust Obama's commie muslim
CIA director when he says we should go to war
with Russia?
Can I trust the claims of russia rigging the election?

You morons realize that they seriously think anyone who goes to twitter from a link on Sup Forums is a russian bot

It's gotten to the point at which I don't understand what they're trying to do with this Russia shit. we've already proven that russia didn't interfere with the machines, or edit the ballots or illegally vote (bet they didn't even touch on that concept though) or interact in any way with anything regarding the election. So what are they even doing? russian bots retweeted trump? ok, so what? what does that have to do with anything? are they trying to say that because of something completely out of his control or knowledge of, happened that his no impact in any way on anything we need to impeach blumblestiltskin? If so, then we need to get rid of everyone in government because of those tornadoes last year. bush needs to be executed in prison for 9/11 and hillary herself needs to be sent to the labour camps because of monica lewensky

Who is this hacker known as Sup Forums?

CNN Thinks the same thing, the largest thread ever on Sup Forums was the election night. Which was a sticky with links to news sites, there were TONS of lurkers there as well.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/chunk/97022906/

Ukraine and Hillary campaign working together plus this Sup Forums Ukraine ShareBlue imbecile have damaged relations with Americans.

>Russian bots
More like Israelis

good. not sure if we will ever be able to repay you russia for saving us

It's a weird narrative, and in fact it's good for Russia because all Putin wants is to scare people and make them believe he has tremendous power (while in reality there's not much he can do to influence Western elections).

>cnn

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

>The 50,000 automated accounts the company determined had ties to Russia

Had ties to Russia

Ultimate weaselwordy bullshit.

This. "Russian bots' works better for their narrative than "pissed off people from a website we'd rather you didn't know about."

Beep boop.

Checked

Did Russian bots vote in the election.

Did Russian bots choose the elector's vote

The difference is between a foreign power trying to influence the election vs. an American corporation. I thought you were nationalists.

>"Russian-linked accounts" including @Wikileaks
So, there is no strict definition, just accounts which the media decided have ties with "Russian-backed conspiracy theories". Got it.

Back in the day, even I was called out as a Russian bot because I said I don't want to get conscripted to fight Russia to engage in a fruitless war.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MUH RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION DON'T HAVE KIDS THE BLUE AND BROWN WAVE IS COMING TO MPEACH GONALD DUMPF REEEEEEEE

It's all they have left. Muller is hasn't found Russian collusion so he's desperately trying to goad Trump into an interview so he can use word games to level a "lying to the FBI" charge at him for impeachment bait in case the Dems retake the House. There is no Russian collusion, and Muller is going for the Ken Starr strategy of trying to get the president to lie under oath. The entire Russian collusion narrative is imploding and that leaves the Democrats to explain to their base exacly why the fucked over Bernie Sanders in favor of an old white woman who couldn't beat a reality TV star.

SPBP

>explodingvan.gif

I agree completely and I have trouble understanding wtf these guys are even on about

Shareblue, I don't even have a Twatter account. MOST Americans don't.
And anyone's bots could have retwatted ANYONE'S twerps, and most Americans wouldn't have seen it.
Face it, asswipes...your political and societal philosophies have been REJECTED by America. Instead of throwing this never-ending hissy fit, why don't you simply consider moving you and yours to some country that EMBRACES your ideology? You don't have to stay here, in a country full of individuals that stubbornly just won't do as you say.
Bye-bye, and don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

>Thinks shitty cuntservative echo chambers are "America".
Not the brightest bulb in the string, are you?

>t. (((CNN)))
What evidence?

Donard blumpf is finished Mueller already knows about the Macedonian content farming and the twatter bots

What exactly constitutes foreign interference? Is Trudeau voicing his opinions on Trump during the election Canadian interference? Or when the BBC (a government funded media organization, mind you) couldn't stop taking the BBC and whinged incessantly about Trump during the election?

Yeah, and?
It wasn't on the behalf of Trump, nor did Trump coordinate with the russians. If he had, Obama would have put him behind bars.

Have you fucking morons forgot about the fact the presidential election happened under Obama's watch? Dumbass

They can't let go of the "muh russian" narrative.
You fucking lost because nobody likes you anymore you cunty fuck

>thinks Sup Forums and conservative echo chambers elected the president
Never learned to count, did you?

Of all the idiots out there who think the world starts and stops at the boundaries of Twitter, journalists seem to be the worst.

How about when Obama personally flew over to Britain to lecture bongs about how they needed to vote Remain.

Reminder that 65% of all Ukraine threads are anti-Trump shilling and over 80% of all shareblue links are posted from Ukraine.

Source: 4plebs

Bleep bleep boop boop, shut it down, the humans know!

Are you referring to the democracy disaster?

And? This literally means nothing lmao

I am a russian bot thats what im told at least

At this point we really need to start killing anybody who brings up much russians. Whether it’s talking heads in the fake news media or shitposters on internet image-posting boards. We just need to start killing you fuckers

If this sort of influence is improper than its improper for both. Don’t be a retard sharia poo

I'm not a robot.

people going
>muh CNN
are fools, its a face reported to the government by twitter
twitter based the info on IP address and message content
it is a fact, lets not distort shit
however it doesn't mean it was bad, lots of bots were on the Hillary side, country sponsored bots and bought local bots
Russia was just choosing their side
literally nothing wrong with this
but if you flat out deny this one thing is untrue because the OP used a CNN link, you're a retarded drone

go back to mexico, spic

Russian technology is amazing.
Those bots went back in time and made me hate Hillary in 1992.
How do they work?

How many bots did Clinton have?

>implying ((those)) bots supporting hillary were american in the slightest

Even if it is true, so what? What's wrong with advertising?

wow, 0.01% of all tweets surely swung the election away from the corrupt monster and handed it to the shady buffoon

brainlet, at least come up with a better kneejerk reaction, jesus christ
pretty sure my post shows support for Trump
>B-B-BUT YOU SAID IT WAS TRUE YOU DIDNT LIE AND SAY LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS FAKE NEWS SO YOU'RE A SHILL AND HATE TRUMP
fucking die in a ditch you human garbage

Nothing wrong with being skeptical of fucking CNN. There's a difference between denial and skepticism. Following up with the actual source data would be the response.
But yes, it's all moot anyway because literally everyone had an opinion and shills in force on both sides, and honestly, that's the world we live in. Can you imagine Americans having to say
>Okay, now we're about to have an election, so if everyone could just be really quiet and turn off your computers for about a year so we can sort this out, that'd just be swell.

>What more evidence do you need

how about we just start off with you presenting that single piece of evidence that you keep talking about but don't actually have?

>Nothing wrong with being skeptical of fucking CNN
Thats fine man, but the fact is almost every story is propagated to multiple network including CNN
then brainlets see that CNN (along with billions of others) is reporting something & they instantly label it as fake, made up shit
thats not how it works
you can only pull that card when CNN is one of only a very few reporting something & theres no hard evidence because its based solely on CNN reporting
you see what im saying leaf, i know you do

How is twitter supposed to know who controls the bots? Serious question.
Anyone can buy retweets and likes for $0.01 or less

how do we know the soviets weren't contracting for other parties?

ghaddamnit Ukraine. you bitch

If there is one shred of Truth to this, I love Russia.

Say thank you to the nice Arab men for those tens of millions of dollars

>How the fuck are they going to do that?
dems hire Russians to break law and make it look like Trump did it, they get furious buttmad when their half baked plan doesn't pan out

>what difference does it make who made the bots?
you can't prove intent without knowing who is funding the bots

Damn shareblue really busting out the paragraphs now. Getting desperate?

Over a year down the road and hillshills are still shitting their diapers, I absolutely love it :^)

Well yes, that's what I mean though. It's hard not to automatically assume anything out of CNN is bullshit given they're prone to more spin than a record table, but it doesn't mean everything is bullshit because CNN said it. Just that if the only source given is CNN, I'd be inclined to check their sources. It is counter productive to not at least take that step though.

>LE SHAREBLUE, LE CTR, LE JEW, LEW SHILL, LE BROCK XDDD
these are kneejerk reactions that you've been programmed with
you didn't even read my post or even consider the substance of it
i feel sorry for you man, i hope you fix your brain eventually

If you ever look at Russian disinfo campaigns they always try and provoke BOTH sides into fighting each other. So, I’m willing to bet that there was an equal if not bigger Hillary shilling campaign going on there. CNN even mentions this in a previous article

mobile.twitter.com/cnni/status/957357849780334592

So, here’s what going on. Russians probably are using social media to shill but not in connection with a campaign. They’re doing it to undermine the US. The interesting thing about this is the MSM is doing way more to help them than hurt them. By constantly fear mongering and accusing collusion, they are accomplishing Russia’s goals for them if they are defined. If we were smart, we’d ignore it.

Russian Bot here.

ShareBlue FAgs Love Cheese Pizza with their Meth.

>Back in the day, even I was called out as a Russian bot because I said I don't want to get conscripted to fight Russia to engage in a fruitless war.
I miss Fruitless wars but sadly they ended with Don't Ask Don't Tell and it's been downhill ever since.

>posting a schizoid nonsensical image
this is the state of Sup Forums in 2018