Do Europeans here actually like the EU

Or are they just trying to spite Anglos?

Nobody likes it.

They got the commies in there. Yet leave out the facists. My my doesn't that speak volumes

Nobody likes it.

It needs some radical reforms. The idea behind it... creating a united peaceful Europe... it isn't that bad desu. But generally we EU flaggers just want to piss off Anglos by using this flag yeah.

No, I don't like it.
But I'd still like to see your island disappear.

>Europeans

I think you mean continentals.

Europe4all is a ngo, they can post whatever the hell they want for all i care

>6 taoist yin-yang symbols
>5 communist hammer and sickle
>5 muslim shit-script
>4 muslim cresent and star
>4 jew star
>3 candle/trident/whatever the fuck
>3 christian cross
>3 shrine gate
>fuck this
Fucking globalists.

>literally who

Actually my goverment is so corrupt and shit that im glad we are in eu so at least some try to set them some limits

Meh, besides free movement theres nothing in for me

Good idea, terrible execution that went waaaaay overboard.
How exactly do you go from
>let's abolish border controls and customs duty between our states to boost the european economy and make life better for all europeans
to
>let's fuck our outer borders, too. it's also now the european dream to let in as many third world muslims as possible to fuck everything up and be replaced by them
?

There are some crucial steps missing in-between.

Sieg sieg

Finanzial union is fine political not so much not under the leadership of the current traitor that deserve to be line up against a wall for what they have done.

>The idea behind it... creating a united peaceful Europe... it isn't that bad desu
That was never the idea behind it.

Europe for white Christians only.

Only germans here like the EU.

and still no budhist swastika, I say they racist

There is not a single European symbol on that pic.
God damn even the commie shit is on there...

no we donĀ“t
fuck that shit

Yep, free education, no borders, you can work and live anywhere you want etc. Don't see a reason why would I hate it

GET US OUT SHIT IS BAD AAAAAAAA

eu is shit.

I hate it, it is bullshit

>Christians
>white

EU is used as a tool to push legislation that politicians could never defend in our national parliament.

The lack of insight and democracy is abhorrent. While I think it's a good tool for peace and cooperation, it's a net negative in my view. I hope it will crash burns as a consequence of Brexit.

I like it. But it should be one government too.

>Do Europeans here actually like the EU
no