Find a single edgier frame of anime than this. I dare you

Find a single edgier frame of anime than this. I dare you.

Sauce: Hellsing Ultimate Episode 8

What about the very next frame of said scene?

That's not even the edgiest scene in the series.

Let me just seek forward like thirty seconds to when seras grinds that chicks face into powder.

Yeah, like the one where the guy bangs the dead mother

What's so edgy about a kissu?

You watched a show where people get impaled on flagpoles with their intestines getting pulled and you think that a kiss between a vampire and a dying guy is the edgiest part of Hellsing?

when Alucard catches the bullet in his mouth and then rapekills glasses bitch

i get a boner with that scene

Look at it. Her eyes are gauged out. Their hair obscures their eyes and blood is everywhere. Looks pretty edgy.
I said frame, not scene!

Maybe you need to stop being a little bitch.

>Find a single more romantic frame of anime than this. I dare you.

fixed that for you

>Her eyes are gauged out. Their hair obscures their eyes
How do you know her eyes have been gauged out if the hair is obscuring them?

...because I watched the show...
Don't you have exams to study for? You kids need a high GPA if you want to get into a good school.
Ain't nothing wrong with that.

The what? Frames are just 1/6 second of a scene

this

didn't you made not long ago a bashing hellsing thread and got btfo?

>...
Fuck off

No, but awhile ago I did make a thread talking about how how I saw the Hellsing anime, liked it, and was going to watch the OVA series.

Now Gaurren Lagan, that's the shit I go on autistic rants about.

Fuck. Looks like I've been outdone.

I like vampire anime but this was made for kids. Too edgy.

>anime was made for kids
whoa

Dude, I could post almost any frame from Urotsukidoji and outdo that, also Genocyber particularly any scene were limbs mutate and become sentient enough to attack, the scene composition makes the frames extra edgy on key scenes.

Nah
Never mind series, here's one from the same episode.

Yu turning into the Seraph was pretty edgy.

w-why was her death scene so sensual?

Edgy doesn't mean bloody, you stupid fuck

Can someone fucking explain the Walter betrayal thing to me? Like, that was his master plan all along? Did he want to kill Alucard because he was a vampire hunter and killing Dracula himself would be his biggest accomplishment?

Also why does Alucard turn into a girl?

Is a scene edgy if it's also legitimately cool?

>alucard turns into a girl
What? Did I miss something?

Alucard decided to be a little girl. He's as much a little girl as much as he is a seven foot tall romanian man.

He's salty about getting old, Integra liking Alucard more, and always being inferior to Alucard in general.

Sure! MGR:R is edgy out the ass, but it knows it and revels in it, and has a lot of fun as a result.

Hellsing Is edgy, but knows it, and thanks to how little of it take itself seriously, becomes campy and fun along with the edginess. Making something "edgy" doesn't mean bad. It just means you can't take yourself too seriously.

Something something spinoff prequel manga about them meeting.

Are the OVAs worth watching?

I think because he was bitter about being the most badass vampire-killing motherfucker alive since he was thirteen, and everybody seemed to appreciate Alucard more. It was dumb as shit considering how much more Integra liked relying on Walter than Alucard, and it gets even less plausible when we learn that Integra's dad had Alucard sealed up and never liked using him, meaning he probably used Walter for more operations than Alucard saw under Integra's whole tenure. But those are the reasons Walter gave.

Personally, I just think he was a spiteful asshole and that was the end of it. He was working with Millennium when Integra was just a little kid, he leaked the Jackal's plans to Millennium so that they knew how best to make Alucard piss away his ammo, and he had himself made into a vampire just so he could look cool one last time. It was all petty shit exactly like you think, just different reasoning from WHAT you might think.

Anyway, OP is a fucking retard and Pip's death scene was beautiful even if Abridged did it better

Do you like MadHouse's animation and excellent voice-acting by both the Japanese and English Dubs (seriously, the English cast was really good)?

Yeah they're pretty fun. Characters can be a bit underdeveloped at times. Like they'll present some potentially very interesting back stories but then only vaguely explain them. But the action and 3edgy5u violence is top notch amd makes up for it.

"Walter! I know this odd to say under these circumstances, but, well, thank you for everything you have done for me. Take care."

:'(

She was too pure for that series.

My friends, it has often been said that I like Hellsing.

My friends, I like Hellsing.

No, friends; I love Hellsing!

I love the not quite as good anime series.

I love Ultimate.

I love the OVAs.

I love the subs, the dubs, I love the manga, and spinoffs.

Good lord that monologue gets me hard.

I like Alucard. Completely overpowered and utterly bored with his opponents to the point where he just plays. Integra is pretty great, and the Major is fantastic. He only felt alive in World War 2, so why not just recreate it?

I was watching the commentaries for episode, and in episode four's, they talk about how much of a bitch that speech was to adapt and record, simply because of how long it was and the gesticulations the Major goes through. It was such a bitch that it delayed the fan-subbers who normally get it done within 24 hours by a couple of days.

this one was really edgy

Yeah I can imagine. They did a fantastic job though. The translation was beautifully written.

It helped that Taliesin Jaffe (the primary script adaptor and Voice Director of the English dub) is a huge nerd with a deep love of weird shit (Hellsing included). He had Zorin's VA read out of a Rosicrucian Codex (his, specifically) just so they could hear what her spell casting would sound like. He owns a copy of Alucard's giant throne. He translated the Theban on Alucard's gloves just so he could ask Hirano about it.

Now that's fucking dedication.

If all works had that level of love and care from the people working on it, the world would be a much better place.

Still, anything that requires you to have a conversation about how many "Seig Heil!"s you're going to use, even though you already recorded like five is perhaps something better left alone.

Then again, they got to meet a badass Jewish-Dutch Nazi-hunter (he played Abraham van Helsing) in the process, so it evens out.

Yeah, I think the scene of the two vamps fucking over that family's corpse, or the dude talking about skullfucking Integra are worse.

Make that Jewish-East Prussian. He was also a Holocaust Survivor who saved about 150 kids. Curt Lowens, if you want to look him up.

Who are you guys talking about?

I was just correcting myself

>8 May 2017
Godspeed.

Omfg, where is the spoiler tag you fuck

This isn't even edgy. At all.

How the fuck is frame edgy? Are you a virgin, or have you not consumed enough media?

The manga version where he crashes the SR71 into the ships deck and murder-fucks Rip Van Winkle in front of burning cross that used to be the plane was way edgier.

Kek what a puss

There's also a scene where a Nazi vampire eats a baby.

The german accent really chafed on me.

It's not episode 8.

>Only kiss between a couple who finally realised how much they cared for each other
>While one is horrifically maimed and the other is seconds from death
I think you've confused "edgy" with "tragic". Although I suppose there can be some crossover there.

Stupid retard.

The Dawn, that was supposed to explain it in full never was finished.