What are they planning?

What are they planning?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama
newamerica.org/international-security/policy-papers/patcon/
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/27/report-explicit-kid-images-on-military-day-cares-ipads-spurs-fbi-inquiry-but-no-criminal-evidence-has-been-found-at-this-point.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dems plan to have Ginsburg as a "designated survivor"
>she ends up dying at home during the address

Hmm...

I hope so

she will die before the address.

Her funeral

Trump curse inbound.

Are (((they))) going to bomb the event?

Hopefully she's planning on dying.

>implying this meme is true
I've called Trump a retard all the time and nothing bad has happened to me.

So close

You're not nearly important enough for Trump to waste a curse on. He doesn't even know you exist, nor does he want to

why won't that fucking cunt die already?

Reminds me of all the right wing politicians that protested and threw fits over Obama. Oh wait, none did, dems are just theatrical little shits

She must be... Deathly.. ill..

The sad part is how cool that is.

Ginsburg is the damn Jew cryptkeeper. Hope she croaks soon.

^this^

When will the Trump curse affect RBG?

Kike needs to die already

It's because she'll fall asleep again

>Reminds me of all the right wing politicians that protested and threw fits over Obama. Oh wait, none did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama

>Checkem
kek wills it
screencapped

Ginsburg will be the next victim of the 'Trump curse.'

I wonder if this old kike knows that the Clinton gang had Scalia assassinated?

>"Y-you're an exception!"
Keep digging deeper Trumptard.

You're not an exception at all. There's literally nothing exceptional about you. Trump only curses those of at least some importance

pls croak now you nation killing rat faced subversive kike whore

If they're going to try to pull off their coup I hope they do it now while I am still young enough to fight.

would all 3 be asking too much?

She will die before SOTU

Of course not. Shes an antiwhite racist who hates men.

She should never have been allowed to become a supreme court justice.

she will never die sadly

Who will keel over first: Hillary or Ginsburg? They both look like death warmed over.

Confirmed

Just give it a second

The salt that would occur if trump appoints 3 men that are constitutionalist would be hilarious.

>no digits
what meme is this

The jew's time is up.

Double checked
Prepare for a tsunami of tears followed by right-wing cheers

What makes you think she'll die? We can't predict those things.

>First

He gave one last year.

may she get what she deserves

She is incoherent at this point. Attending would expose that. Before the end of spring tho.

She will die when she dies.

Ginsburg is a walking corpse at this point, they're probably hoping to for for a weekend at Bernie's style gambit where they just pretend she's still alive until 2020 (or, if need be, 2024)

If she shows up to the State of the Union she'll look like death warmed over. They'd rather have it largely forgotten than renew the calls for her to retire.

At this point she's going to try to last as long as possible to pretend not retiring mid-Obama era wasn't a mistake, if she can last over half of Trump's presidency she can cry crocodile tears that he stressed her out.

Cause shes about to die. The bitch is like 130

Kevin James is a Supreme Court justice?

God damn Kagan is one weird ugly motherfucker

Given all the shit she said about Trump before the election and now this, it's blatantly fucking obvious that she's biased as all hell. Why isn't there a louder call for her to recuse herself on all these bogus Trump cases heading to the supreme court?

She better fucking die soon.

RBG even seems disgusted by the two intellectual light weights.

(((burg)))

how did you people allow this to happen?

Operation Patriot Conspiracy 2.0

She will be dead within a month.

newamerica.org/international-security/policy-papers/patcon/

I've called Trump a retard all the time and nothing bad has happe

I just imagined Ginsberg on a walker attempting to sneak into the Whitehouse and declare herself Queen while Trump is gone.

She knows. She was friends with Scalia, but ultimately, he was a Goyim. She was probably torn, like having to put down your favorite dog, but ultimately necessary because he was barking at the people you had hired to rob your own house to collect the insurance money.

Ginsberg and Kennedy are the most likely to bow out. Ginsberg is a lefty and Kennedy is a "swing vote." A conservative judge replacing either would be acceptable.

>What are they planning?

She's just too old and sickly to attend.

Wait, I thought that Justices were supposed to be impartial arbiters of the law.

No, just kidding.

The tears of the left when Trump gets to remade Ginsberg will be almost overwhelming. I can't wait.

witnessed

from your digits to Kek's ears

(((They))) are planning something. That other Oregon politician isn't going and apparently a high powered weapon is missing in his state. Somethings suspecious.

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/27/report-explicit-kid-images-on-military-day-cares-ipads-spurs-fbi-inquiry-but-no-criminal-evidence-has-been-found-at-this-point.html

don't rustle my jimmies

did they seriously stop investigating simply because the perpetrator(s) deleted the images?

you're not important enough to feel his wrath.... yet

False Flag or genuine failed attempt on his life.
Israel will be blamed.
The Happening is here.

Kek willing. Praise Kek!

If anything happens to the geotus the following civil war will be unlike anything the world has ever seen.

because she'll be dead?
making claims like this is bad when you know about the trump curse, she should be more careful

>I'm a scotus Justice and my job is to be objective and impartial
>but fuck drumpf

I wish this old hag would die already. Imagine the salt when we get gorsuch 2.0.

Recheck?

She had to go attend a protocols meeting on how to confuse and bewilder the goyim

The first State of the Union is after the President's first year. Last year was just an address to Congress.

Hoo boy. Checked and rekt.

They're not planning anything, the stupid greedy kike will be speaking at some event during the state of the union. Literally disrespecting the president to get those speaking fees.

Checked.
Let it be so.

Only a conservative replacing both is acceptable.

This

She will live for many years. She doesn't want to listen to DRUMPF ramble like the retard he is.

Checkem trumpanzees

Designated Survivor (Show) Plot :
On the night of the State of the Union speech, an explosion claims the lives of the President and everyone in the line of succession except for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Thomas Kirkman, who had been named the designated survivor. Kirkman is immediately sworn in as President, unaware that the attack is just the beginning of what is to come.

Please make this happen

Great analogy

>trumpanzees
using chimpanzee as an insult

You are a hateful specieist.

Trump should appoint pic related

I wonder if she could be kicked out for this reason alone.

She has no regard for the law. She was recently ticketed in NY for going over 100mph on the highway. The only reason that she wasn't arrested is because of who she is. That is just flat out reckless endangerment and disregard for the law.

You know what kind of regard people really have for the law by how they conduct themselves in their personal life. There is no way to exceed 100 mph by accident.

1 very old
2 very fat
It's possible, curse of de TRUMP

She has to die, there's no other way around it.

kek