Can someone from England explain why you do this? Is this all English people or just the whites?

Can someone from England explain why you do this? Is this all English people or just the whites?

Why did he kiss him and why did the other guy pick up the smoke he threw on the ground to continue smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9oZaP-my5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Degenerates, obviously.

it's just bantz

It looks like a snuff film to me. And it would only be in england. These kids probably have the same mom. Their step dad probably enticed them with 50 quid

too much WWE.

LADS

Nothing wrong with shows of affection between males.

Shirtless faggots hitting each other with chairs is a national pass time. Were you not aware?

theyre irish

How men act

Hard lad.

That faggot swings a chair like a bitch

Too much earl gay

In America we just shoot each other.

Kind of disappointing he didn't fall on the smashed bottle.

Wait how is this weird?

This. The guy picking up the fag is just a scab.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9oZaP-my5E
actually theyre not irish, fucking hell they look it

kek

Doesn't smell like bantz

gay drama, fucking anglos

judging by the way they are built, this is some kind of fetish or they are practicing for pro wrestling.

>anglo
>white
>people

nuffin wwrong wiv a cheeky peck on the lips.
waste not want not on that snout me lad. 10 bongs a pack these days

>Is this all English people
Yeah, pretty much. The English are dumb as rocks and can't handle their alcohol. It's 630AM in muttland and I'm washing down vodka with beer and even I know better than to let a guy attempt to break a chair over my back.

12.63 bongs actually.

British men are notorious for being faggots on the account of their women looking terrible and degenerate. It's of no surprise then, that pedophillia scandals often make it in the news in Bongland because it's closely related to homosexuality.

This is how it feels to chew
>FISH N CHIPS

Its an anglo thing

Madness, even with your average salaries it's expensive.

>Why did he kiss him
I think it's a "joke" I think the humor goes something like this
>HAHAHAHA LADS LADS LADS CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE IF ONE OF YOU KISSED ME RIGHT NOW ON THE LIPS AHAHHHA
>YOU'RE A FUCKING MAD CUNT JEREMY, ALRIGHT THEN BOYS WHO'S MAN ENOUGH?
smooch
>CHEERS BABES (HAHAHA IMAGINE IF I WAS GAY AHAHA)

Gypsies.

Back to Brit/pol/ you go.

I do what I want

Because the British people has always consisted of an extremely intelligent, effective and cultivated elite of WASP nobility and a large bunch of stupid degenerate working class chavs who might be total tools but good at following orders. This is why that elite don't really mind replacing them with shitskins because it really doesn't make a difference.

Anglo is not white.

I want to kiss that blonde guy

It's a homoerotic thing
They release the sexual tension between them by hitting each other
You know realize shows like Jackass were big time gay

this kinda turned me on desu senpai

i wish a ripped british cunt would punish me like that :-(

I hope you both die.

Why are you even here faggots

jesus wtf, this mustve been plan c?

>Is this all English people or just the whites?
How stupid are you? This is a lower class thing, not a skin colour thing.

Kinda jealous I don't have a comfy smiley-face thumb.

They're drunk (and possibly high) and are fucking around. Also they might be gay.

Jeffrey
get your dick out

Don't be such a fag.
Only faggots don't want to be kissed gently by other men.

wtf

this and I'm not even gay

Yeah I guess it's bantz. No homo.

We... don't?

>geordies
I could fucking tell from the picture alone

fucking shit cant they just try railway line hopping, this is taking too long

Ah, the infamous British 'humour'

I hope they all died

this webm is haram , by allah the only cure is beheading or being thrown off a cliff.

Good joke Hans

wouldnt know current prices anymore lad.
I fly to poland and back for 20 bongs and buy them there 35 bongs for 200

its pretty ridiculous. tf for my slavic bros and budget airlines

STOP INSULTING FELLOW WHITE COUNTRIES.
WE MUST STICK TOGETHER IF WE ARE GOING TO WIN.
SHITSKINS AND JEWS INSULT US ENOUGH.

Poor little non-Anglos don't quite understand the bants.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, throughout the upper classes and military this sort of behaviour is 3x worse.

class has 'color'

>>anglo
>>white
>>people
>>looks at flag

These are the people who use Slav as an insult unironically.

Too fucking real

This has to be a british thing.

>is this all english people or just the whites

please just fucking kill your self.

>Why did he kiss him
Becuse they are clearly gays

Typical chav knobheads, they have half a glass of cider and have to show how 'hard' they are

Cant be irish, otherwise they'd be robbing that house

why do unitedcuckdoms hate ireland so much?
i was there visiting multiple times my brothers that migrated there from hungary , and it was supercomfy and everyone was nice - EVEN THE NEGROES.
EVEN
THE
NEGROES.

This is like some Clockwork Orange stuff. Very strange. I imagine they're pikeys. Most of us are over our gay phase by seventeen or eighteen.

Long before the eu opened its borders and england was swarmed by immigrants
The fucking irish moved in and wont fuck off home. Also they're thieving cunts

And basically the irish hate the english, the scots hate the english, the welsh hate the english. But they all come and live in england

Its ok, they are 56% jewish.

>be ausfag
>get btfo by bird that can't even fly

Why did they kiss on the mouth? Wth is this shit?

hit the jackpot

It's a subconscious thing. They are punishing themselves for being such cucks. Must be tough being a white man in UK.

Based white people working the marks into a seething shoot.

This is what they came up with to waste their time?

t. Aussie fag can't handle the bants

theyre gypos

earl grey is a meme, no one drinks it because it tastes like shite.

just banter innit

Wait, you don't think this is weird?

Poor people doing silly things.

Chavs are disgusting underclass creatures that need gassing. Multiple generations of poverty and constant exposure to nigger "culture" and (((conditioning))) has turned their natures feral.

Honestly, I don’t know. But degenerates are in every race and every country.

I'm mostly confused, and slightly aroused. Hmmm, this one really tickles the butthole.

Niggers don't follow orders and they don't take well to having a purpose in life shoved down their throats.

I always find it amusing how bongs on Sup Forums look down on chavs even though they'll be the first ones signing up to defend this country if civil war breaks out whilst you NEET neckbeards are sat at home chatting shit on anime board.

And yet, here you are.

There's no such thing as a non-white englishman. It's a white ethnicity so please don't ever make that mistake again.

Same thing.

Says the dutch person. 1 in 6 people in the netherlands are gay, it's statistically much more gay than britain.

My cucked nation has a lot more destruction to go through before any one here actually tries to stand up and do anything. I'll be surprised if Bongs ever grow a pair.

I think most of you have the balls to do something, but like any other first world country, the state is better armed than its people. It's hard to put together a movement, when you realize the chances of winning before you even start. Same here in the States.

>BOYS WHAT IF I JUST WHIPPED MY COCK OUT FOR YOU HERE AND DID A LITTLE DANCE FOR YOU, WOULD YOU LIKE THAT??

OHHHH YEAH SUUUUUUUUUURE WE WOULD MATE HAHAHAH YOU MAD BASTARD HAHA GO ON WHIP YA COCK OUT YOU GAY CUNT

>IT'S OUT BOYS

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA BOYS HE'S GOT HIS FUCKING COCK OUT HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I'M FUCKING DYING BOYS LOOK AT IT FLOPPING AROUND AHAHAHA IT'S FUCKIN HUGE LOOK AT IT BOYS WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF WE SUCKED IT THOUGH?