RIP

RIP.

you will be driving a volvo 240 and gassing jews in heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
familjenkampradsstiftelse.se/beviljadeanslag/2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=o5TrYZvQ-s0
twitter.com/DrorFeiler/status/957569236762857472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip in pepperoni volvoman

Fuck, this was nowhere in the media.

F

>In 1994, the personal letters of the Swedish fascist activist Per Engdahl were made public after his death, and it was revealed that Kamprad had joined Engdahl's pro-fascist New Swedish Movement (Nysvenska Rörelsen) in 1942, at the age of 16. Kamprad had raised funds for and recruited members to said group at least as late as September 1945.

F

F

F

excuse my ignorance, but who is he?

founder of IKEA. swedish fascist.

Founder of ikea I think
Had links to fascists

One of the richest people on this planet.

F
Respects were paid sitting behind my Ikea desk.

Shit, I drive a volvo 240, does this mean i have to become a fascist?

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Not only rich, but he started out with absolutely nothing but a few clever ideas.
One thing he did was to sell hot dogs at a loss, because people then felt they made a great deal. The marketing goons wanted to sell the hot dogs at atleast twice the price to break even.

He has no connection to volvo he founded IKEA.

He had $42billion yet drove a 1970s volvo station wagon.

Frugal af.

I wish he had gone into politics

You can clearly see he missed the good old times.

F

F

>He had $42billion yet drove a 1970s volvo station wagon.

He should have showed off his wealth with a cadillac with spinning rims.

>He had $42billion yet drove a 1970s volvo station wagon.
Literally the best car in the world. The guy had 42 billion bucks and he bought the best money could buy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
I wonder how much this aged him. Honestly he's in a better place

He lived in my city and donated like a million to my art school.

RIP

based nigger

F

>my art school
based next hitler

F

Fuck Mälmo.

FFF

240s are excellent cars, still mad I sold mine

Another fascist scum dead. Good

meme flags were a mistake

Gamechanger

Kek

740's bettar

F

what the fuck

F

RIP tight Swede, last known not cucked Swede.

nigger

F

he turned into a cuck and his foundation helps niggers come to Sweden, why should i respect this guy again?

He made the effort to dye his hair but had to paint his beard - because he can't grow none. lol

Because Sup Forums is retarded and forever lives in the past

F?

>Spreading soulless swedecvck design to the entire world
>Forever ending traditional woodworking and craftmanship
>Domiciling himself in Switerzland to avoid paying taxes in his home country
>Not using his wealth and power to intervene in the Swedish cultural suicide

He could have literally bought the entirety of Sweden's parliament and established at least a civic nationalist party if not something more radical to undo the damage already done. Press S to spit on his grave

S

look at these 2 rats

S
fuck ikea

t. romani who got tired of begging outside IKEA stores

choke on a dick, Mohammed

Fuck ikea and fuck fascist cucks

just kidding, you are based and totally white

Probably a lot, fucking nigger used one of IKEA's knives in IKEA to kill Swedes. Why are these things lose? Should have kept them in refugee camp.

S

Imagine what he could have done with his wealth for his country. Instead just look at the filth he spent it on - mostly programs to help and encourage immigrants familjenkampradsstiftelse.se/beviljadeanslag/2017/

It is one thing to never be redpilled, but it is another to betray the truth for your own gain. It's unforgivable.

Just some of the projects his foundation spent their money on last year:
>Advancing, failing or disappearing after immigration: assimilation and adaptation through entrepreneurship?
>Characteristics, Conditions and Scope of Entrepreneurship among Newcomers
>Efficient way to work for doctors with graduates from non-EU / EEA countries
>Parental support for Somali parents - long-term effects on health, self-esteem and integration

>Integration of new arrivals in sparsely populated areas through Komvux, SFI and higher education through local education cent
>Integration of immigrants: the role of self-employment and entrepreneurship
>Multicultural marketing and social integration
> Södertälvron - co-ordinating for the improvement of childbirth care for women who do not speak Swedish
>Growth and security - integration through cultivation
>Wait for children in Arabic and Swedish! Effective and integrated design for interactive maternity care
>Mutual economic and legal conditions for successful integration

F

FUCKING BASED SWEDE, DID U KNOW HE WAS A NAZI?

Gypsies were a vaccine for us, kept us healthy and red pilled.

You didn't have gypsies and now you've got the real disease, with niggers and muds.

You also have all our gypsies now, but it's too late, the vaccine only works before you get the disease.

But I'm worried about the young Romanians, they will become vulnerable to being (((not racist))), if there is no gypsy vaccine anymore.

>The perpetrator, Abraham Ukbagabir, a 36-year-old Eritrean Christian, took a knife from the kitchenware department at IKEA in Västerås and began looking for Swedish-looking people to attack.
>began looking for Swedish-looking people to attack

t. have to look for Swedish-looking people in an ikea in sweden

>tfw the leftist swedish media is calling him a nazi capitalist and that it was good that he died

Here's some more Romanian poo.

I'm suprised I don't see Ikea commercials being linked here on Sup Forums
The worst example is the one in which there is a white woman getting it on with a dark fellow in the kitchen and then there is like 1 second in which they show a colander.

Oh, and the one where there is an old lady who removes the door so everyone can come in and drink coffee with her.
If only countries could remove their gates ;))))))))

>this guy doesn't get thrown out of the country

>the nice iranian barber down the street who works his ass off, but missed taxing 120kr one time during his 7 year asylum here gets thrown out with his kids, to fucking iran.

This one right?

youtube.com/watch?v=o5TrYZvQ-s0

you do realise he wasn't in charge at the end, he just owned it right?
state of Y*nks larping as pakis

Pics?

twitter.com/DrorFeiler/status/957569236762857472

Who's going to replace the king of sweden now ?

I suspect this will only cause backlash to those retarded commies and more sympathies to SD.

Sweden Yes!

F

I think the armpit hair is painted on too.

Japanese anime...I think Africans actually don't exist in the Gunndam universe, there was an South African union in Gundam Seed but no Africans! Just Eurasians and some Arabs.

>>the nice iranian barber down the street who works his ass off, but missed taxing 120kr one time during his 7 year asylum here gets thrown out with his kids, to fucking iran.

I went to an Iranian spring festival at my school, none of the women there were wearing hijab, not a single one, when I asked them what Iranian culture is like, this Iranian guy was very passionate about how present Iran doesn't represent Iranian culture at all, it's gone to hell, then everyone looked grieved.