Goblin Slayer has replaced the protagonist of the last series you watched/read

Goblin Slayer has replaced the protagonist of the last series you watched/read.

Post results.

Last volume ended with CG and GG literally sending Priestess to GS side. What? They put his mental health above their own happiness?

>Boku no Pico
Oh boy!

>manga about an autistic that is extremely driven towards one task and analyzes it heavily and amazes people with his capabilities
>this time it's about golf

...exactly the same thing?

>Gundam
I can't decide if he'd be more autistic than Amuro or not

>my globin slayer can't be this cute

>LWA
Are there any goblins in LWA?

He gets molested by his new demon goat sister.

Boku no Goblin Slayer

Everything ends in chapter one.

>index
He can't find any goblins so he goes home I guess?

>wanpanman

would actually be interesting to see him take down humongous monsters with tactics and environment

Shiiton gakuen. Jin exterminating the animals with pockets full of spaguetti would be a funny thing to watch.

I want to see this faggot knight get one punched by this kawaii goblin loli.

>Grimgar
The series ends in two episodes.

Yes.

sorry,she's so irreplaceable

>Goblin slayer in berserk
>replaces guts
He'd be fine senpai

>Danmachi

Series instantly gets better.

He is now the protagonist of Goblin is Very Strong! So he has to act like a cute goblin and kill adventurers for the Demon King.

nah GS can actually act outside of goblins for a second or two and hes getting slightly less extremely autistic as he now actually has to deal with a party and people who give a shit, while amuro is a special brand of autistic that rides around on the white devil that breaks the laws of physics and anime.

>Arslan Senki
Having suddenly come into the realization that he exists in a world without Goblins he would deem his purpose in life complete and would will himself out of existence until such a time would come that he was needed once more to rid the world of any and all Goblins.

>Guts takes 24 volumes to realize he needs people
>GS takes 10 chapters

lel

Golden Kamuy...

Not much changed.

I don't think that DM feats transfer do they? He's probably nothing noticable if alive.