This triggers Sup Forums

>This triggers Sup Forums

hai guys :3

sigh..how long before you suicide? This doesn't trigger me, I just genuinely feel bad for you because you got jewed and your mental health will now spiral downwards.

Press S to shit on his grave

You will sterilize then kill yourself. There is no problem, because its self solving.

owo wats this

how long have you been taking them

show feminine benis

Estrogen doesn't "counter testosterone" so your body is still riddled with disgusting male hormones.

Enjoy your day with this realization OP

>off the gene-pool you go
nice

Those yours? Enjoy your breast cancer/bipolar disorder/increased risk of stroke/bloodclots/increased risk of psychosis/weakened muscle build/bone loss/osteoporosis.

t. chemist

2 months :P

I take Spironolactone too, dw.

I would be more "triggered" if you were taking testosterone and within a few months gained 40lbs of muscle from doing jackshit. Meanwhile, I am slamming protein shakes and look like a weak bitch.

Sheeeit nigga. I'm a speedfreak, 5'10(the KING of manlets) and weigh in at a hearty 128lbs. with clothing on.
It can always be worse.

here you go user, I just saved your life

has your voice noticeably changed from hormones alone or are you also training it?

>triggers

no, it makes me sad. If you're going to do this make sure you don't do the dick cutting off thing.

Regret can happen, but you can always come back. Don't kill yourself like the rest if that happens pls.

With your suicide numbers, I don't see a future tranny. I see a likely suicidal white male, and it makes me very sad.

Or he could buy the same ingredients individually for a cheaper price with higher purity and quality.

Nah, you gotta train it.

It sucks!:c

45% chance

what is this? estrogens?

One day you'll painfully realise we were right. Then you'll briefly hold your mish mash half healed puss oozing gash one last time, cry briefly and pull the trigger.

In your head you'll hear a distinct, deep American voice saying "faggot."

Wrong.

Ya. Estradiol is the most powerful naturally occuring estrogen

Nope. Not getting the surgery.

Cancer and chronic illness in a bottle. Something that endocrinologists never tell their patients.

>In your head you'll hear a distinct, deep American voice saying "faggot."
kek

do you feel that medication is enough to keep your dysphoria at bay for the foreseeable future?

stop trying to jew our boy Alex “gay frogs” Jones out of his rightful shekels

It really does! :c
You will NEVER be a female. Ever.
This thought will reverberate in your head for years until you kill yourself.

Why can't you just be a queer? Why do so many faggots these days need to genderlarp?

Why don't you get treated for psychosis instead? You're literally like a schizo who listens to their voices and thinks it's the truth.

Quit fucking replying to this shit. This is NOT politics at all. Sage.

I don't really mind but you are aware you might regret it one day, right? Is it really worth the risk. Would in to just be easier and more natural to just adapt to what you are given at birth. Like everyone else does. Personally I think Gender Benders are just selfish attention needing cunts. But hey, maybe I am wrong. Though clearly its true in this case.

>if not bait
You won't feel at home in your "new" body. You'll feel even less attached to it than you do your current one. I'm schizophrenic myself, and I have no problem admitting I'm not well. You will destroy what little connection you have with yourself, and as a result you will feel so desperately trapped in an increasingly unfamiliar and tortured physical body that the only expected outcome you have, statistically speaking, is eating lead before you spray your sick, fucking psychotic brains all over the wall behind you.

tl;dr - Stop while you can. Seriously.

>if bait
Fuck you kike.

>pic unrelated
>kitty that I rescued

So, OP, do you think you're going to be part of the 60%?

haha no one cares

Fags are not human

They are demons wearing human skin

Never forget this

Demons hate innocence, this is why lgbt demons are drawn to children.

This innocent pure infant doesn't stand a chance. He will soon be absorbed into the demonic collective, his soul corrupted and destroyed, and his body used until he dies.

"Why didn't you save me? I was a normal boy once...kind, loving, and filled with hope for the future. Now I am an abominable chimera, crying out for death to deliver me from the nightmare that is life. God why did you create me?"

Nobody cares. You're a lost cause.

OP doesn't now de whey, spit on im bois
S

"Do you hate me God? Why did you put me in this family? What did I do wrong? Why doesn't anyone care? I cry every night, my body is so disgusting. I can't even look in the mirror. Why won't anyone save me?"

Sage this faggotry. Please stick to political discussion on this board, OP.

"God please.....I feel nothing but darkness in my soul. Why won't you send someone to save me? Every day I am sexually abused and turned into something I hate...but I am beginning to enjoy it. Maybe I was born this way. Maybe this is who I am and God is not real. Maybe I should have fun and not care."

I put 1 shekel that the OP will commit suicide in 2 years.

"Heheheh this one's soul looks especially delicious and innocent. Can't wait to devour her."

"Yes we must take our time though, really savor the moment her innocence is corrupted. Hail Satan."

"Hail Satan."

"This child is in the process of losing his soul and giving his body over to demons, the natural process that all LGBT undergo at some point. He has maybe a year left before he is fully demonized and becomes an empty shell of a human."

This human father knows if he objects, his "wife" (who is a demon) will take the child away from him and he will be a slave to alimony with no contact to his only child...so he stays quiet and watches as his child is castrated and his only bloodline dies out.

"Hail satan." the mother whispers to her child as he wails, the last remnants of his soul dying in her arms, his lifeforce being absorbed by the demon within her.

Thanks for the genuine questions, user.

My dysphoria hasn't really improved yet, but I reckon it will once I get more feminine. I am however much happier on the estradiol.

You should start taking Trenbolone

>look guise i will suicide in no more than 10 years :DDD
Good.

Congratulations! You've gone from a faggot to a faggot circus freak.

You should take 2mg of Pimozide daily. You may still have a human soul and this will allow you to suppress your satanic desires somewhat.

"Yes, drink my demonic essence. Take me inside of you, my supple little one. Suck and slurp my juices as we sing a song to the abyss where I will one day take you. Then we will be together forever. I love you so much my little infant."

protip: it only gets worse

GHC is jones' supplier for most products

Demons love to feed on the innocent. They gain power from corrupting the pure. This is one of the most effective ways to determine if someone is not actually human but instead a demon.

okay alex whatever

Don't get anyowhere near lesbian from now until you get into the 44%.
Lesbians make Sup Forums look like saints when it comes to trannies

Demons can infest and devour the soul of a man or a woman, the gender is irrelevant. What matters is that demons do this for several reasons.

1.) To escape The Pit.
2.) To exercise their lusts.

Demons have no body but they are filled with lust, they burn with it. Therefore they seek a body to inhabit that they might fulfill their desires.

When a demon inhabits someone who is reprobate, oftentimes the person is simply devoured by the demon and no longer retains any of their previous humanity. Instead they are entirely overcome by the demon.

You realize I could use Photoshop to unmask the hidden info on your pill bottle.