Why is this guy so popular? He is basically Chad/douchbag personified

Why is this guy so popular? He is basically Chad/douchbag personified.

Because everyone thought he was going to be like sasuke but he isn't.

>edgy
>too much of a sperg to get a gf
>constantly tells people to die
seems like there's a lot of people here who could relate to him

because girls like bad bois

Sasuke is better than him because he wasn't a fucking bully

He stronk.

he's a good boy

u rite he's even worse than the sauce

He was a bully until Deku realized he's actually just an angry autist.

>is a Manlet
>Chad
?

He is honestly just a dick. He has no reason to hate Deku but he just does. He is also a spoiled fuck that doesn't deserve shit. At least you have sympathy for sauce because he lost his clan but this guy is just an asshole just for the sake of being an asshole

>Gets teased by his classmates
>Its on angry mode all the time
>Is basically a sperg when it comes to social situations
>Doesn't even seems interested interested in girls
He's strong but he's far from Chad. Specially now that he isn't leader because his new class is full of powerful guys like him.

Hes no longer the biggest fish in the pond. And seeing others not taking his shit is funny.

What are you talking about everyone is constantly trying to be his friend and join his group in that tournament arc. He is also constantly beating the protag in fights and he is one of the strongest in the class tied with ice guy

He is the most powerful in class or at least tied with shotou

>everyone constantly sucks his dick because he's motivated
>no mention of the fact there's not an ounce of heroism and selflessness in his body
>faggot mc chokes on his cock and has zero resentment towards him
>gets excuses for his failures portraying him in a sympathetic light
>h-he's nothing like sasuke!!
singlehandedly ruined the manga and l suspect it's going to get even worse now that he's the most popular character

For the same reason that everyone likes Chad irl

Cause PS triple, THE PS TRIPLE

He's not popular in the manga for what its worth.

Accel's voice is my fetish.

But he is not that popular in the story itself
People dislike his constant anger but admire that the guy is strong as shit

>that butt
Mina is a precious treasure.

What happened to Kaminaris vocabulary?

>failed liscence exam
Hori knows what he's doing

I think it's that he thinks getting help makes you look weak and Deku even when quirkless always tried to help him and in Baku's twisted mind that equal second looking down on his or something

The theory goes he's pretending to be retarded

Yeah, thats honestly all the reason for his hatred towards Deku. Deku tried to help him once, so, in Bakugou's mind, obviously he was looking down on him and thinking he was better than him. A fucking stupid, stupid reason for bullying someone for 10 years. And then he doesn't feel any sort of remorse of his action when he learns that he was wrong

No, he just grew up being the only person he knew that had a good quirk, so he thought he was the best, and since Deku was the only guy he knew that didn't have one, he thought he was the worst
That's why he was disgusted that the guy thought he could help him or reach his level

Can we make this an official MHA thread?

>Hori knows what he's doing
no, l don't think he has any idea what he's doing because that failure wasn't used for him to learn about saving people (which is kind of what a hero is supposed to be) but as a way to portray him as a poor widdle young man who doesn't know what to do with his emotions and so needs a win against his rival and words of comfort from his idol to get better

also he didn't fail because he acts like a complete sperg, it's because he felt guilty about all might! awww poor bby

Yup that's his character being particularly/autistically focused on number one he will beat a girl to a pulp on live television, the entirety of pic the Calvary battle chasing down Monoma, and his constant repition of stating being the number one hero. Nothing will get in his way.

In the beginning of the first episode we see Deku never backing down and that's what Baku states he hates most about him. It fits his shitty Personality

>also he didn't fail because he acts like a complete sperg, it's because he felt guilty about all might! awww poor bby

They state that he does a shitty job of rescuing though by his reviewers

fuck you don't derail the thread

He was a chad in middle school but not in UA, where he's the one getting bantzed by classmates.

>He has no reason to hate Deku but he just does.

Aside being a dick in general, the reason he's such a dick to Deku is because he feels Deku is always looking down on him. It's funny really

Not the same user, but, I mean, yeah, thats what I thought too, and all of the other readers, but then in chapter 121 AM basically blames himself and the school because "they sent him to an exam while he was emotional confused and suffering guilt". Basically it seemed like a way to tell us "Oh, and by the way, Bakugou didn't lose because of his shitty attitude, he lost because he was feeling bad", which I do not believe for one second. Nothing he did in that tournament seemed out of character of him, and All Might wasn't even there, he couldn't have know why he didn't get his license

I don't know man it was the worst arc of the series over 20 weeks ago how am I supposed to remeber this shit

>everyone constantly sucks his dick because he's motivated

The guys like him for his hard work and it motivates them, but not all of them. They still poke fun at him.
Kirishima is the only real friend he has. Kaminari is his friend through association with Kirishima

he's scared of deku, it's been stated multiple times

he feels threatened that a no talent quirkless fag dares to have some ambition so he tries to constantly bring him down to reassure himself

he's pathetically insecure

youre the kind of person to read lord of the flies and not understand the basics of the character motivations or the basic moral lining

>he will beat a girl to a pulp on live television

He didn't go easy on Uraraka because she isn't some frail bitch who you should let your guard down on just because she's a girl. He expected her to have some trick up her sleeve because he knows she hangs out with Deku who is known for fighting using unexpected methods. To his surprise the plan Uraraka came up with was on her own.

They even spell it out for you when people call her frail and he thinks to himself "there was nothing frail about her"

>kacchan is too complex y-you don't understand him like l do!!
kill yourself tumblr

I mean that too but Iida suggested "not even Bakugo would go full force on a girl" when Deku interjects with "no he will anyways"

Liking him is a meme. At least I hope so, because then this manga is for normalfags.

I find him entertaining and am looking forward to seeing him grow.

Also comparing him to Sasuke is fucking retarded. A spergy kid with an anger problem is colossally less shit than a character who tries to murder his friends and country (people who had nothing to do with it) because some elite killed his family.

Sorry, it just, the License Exam arc is something I'm just very bitter about. It seemed like such a good arc at the beginning

you're fucking retarded
I'm saying he's not a complex character and you still can't fucking understand it because you're just that fucking shallow at interpreting basic literary elements.

I can't wait for this edgelord to die.

why he so angry?

That would mean that Deku has something that he admires or thinks is greater then what he has.

It can't just be the allmight thing. He's acted like this long before then.

What is it?

you don't have any argument you mongoloid, simply saying "u dont understand!!" is pointless if you don't address why my criticism was wrong

Man
Seeing bakugo beat the shit out of her was boner inducing.

He's the personification of victory.

But you actually didn't understand his post you idiot.

he's a madman

Do we really have to continue to talk about Bakugou? The guy has not been in the spotlight since January

He's the top of the hill, uncouth, shameless, arrogant asshole chad that the young males in jump all wish they could be.
He's Vegeta + Sasuke except he actually wins and isn't an invincible mary sue that the author just loves respectively.

If he had half of the girls in the UA after him but they didn't want him because of his attitude then he'd be unstoppable.

Hori's already given him the fujos with his broship with redriot

>What is it?

inferiority complex
it's outright said in the fight Deku and Bakugou had, the one where All Might stops them.

they're trying to team up with him so they can use his tard strength and sperg rage

I can see how many of you faggots are feeding the redditor shitposter.

I like him because I’m depressed and tired of myself. In some sick way, seeing Bakugou’s character makes it easier. He’s scared of the kindness of others (mainly Deku). He’s afraid of being left behind by stronger students. He’s failed many times. He wants to be validated by those he respects. He takes on responsibility for things that aren’t his fault (All Might’s situation), perhaps in a self-centered way. From this perspective, I’m similar to Bakugou.

The biggest difference is that despite being lacking in so many areas (social interaction for one), he pursues his goal of becoming like All Might with everything he has. For someone like me, who wants to constantly give up, I wish I could pursue my own goals with the same amount of intensity.

>in b4 nice blog repost kys

>He's the top of the hill, uncouth, shameless, arrogant asshole chad that the young males in jump all wish they could be.
l can guarantee you the majority of his fanbase is female

tumblr adores him and recently there was an interview posted with ochako and bakugo's voice actors where his va didn't understand how he got 1st place in the poll while ochako's va was gushing about how cute he was

Japanese girls think he's really cute and cool, and he kinda is

Go figure

Bakugo is one of the best characters, you must be some giant faggot to dislike him (or an anime-fag)

This guy actually made me drop the manga. His entire character is "I'M ALWAYS ANGRY AND FUCK AND I WANNA BE THE BEST FUCK YOU GRR". I thought he'd have some change or development or something but 100 chapters in and he's still a screaming enraged autist. That'd be fine for some minor character but this guy is one of the main characters and is completely unlikable.

I can see why little kids who read the manga like him though. He's pretty much that older kid who was 'so badass' that you looked up to when you were younger, then you look back and realize he was a fucking tool.

Oh and he's the type of male character fujoshi love.

You have to be an anime only fag to like him. Also a literal faggot. There is nothing redeemable about this spergy spoiled cunt.

They were getting buddy buddy with him during the Cavalry Battle because he's fucking strong.

After that, most of the class just tolerates, respects or teases him. The group that actually seem to be his core group of buddies consists of Kaminari, Kirishima, and maybe Sero. All of the girls pretty universally agree that he's strong and likely going places, but his attitude is pure trash and totally unattractive.

Nice blog post faggot. >>>/rk9/

> most popular character
> sidelined hard
Hori doesn't give a shit

Bakugo is actually a decent guy despite outwardly acting somewhat like a villain. It's revealed again and again that he's actually heroic.

Shitty personalities attract shitty people. This is fact.

> wanting a character to change over one single event
seriously user?

He didnt really though. She just went past her own limit.

Based drawfag can you please draw Todo yelling at his dad while he just laughs like a maniac.

Well I can't argue with that.

>It's revealed again and again that he's actually heroic
>things that never happend

I think Bakugo is a lot more nuanced than you're giving him credit for.

The kid's been talented all his life. People have always looked up to him for his powers, always seemed to think that because he was the most capable that he didn't need any help, and because of that they've always put him up on a pedestal and kept him at arm's length.

Take the phrase "it's lonely at the top" and that's pretty much his character. Just throw in a bit of complexity where he feels like he has to refuse all help and do things on his own to measure up to the sometimes staggering and frankly impossible expectations of his peers.

If he gives in and accepts help, he believes that makes him weak and betrays the person that people have built him up to be. He thinks that strength means you have to stand alone, and when people try to get closer to him they're trying to dethrone him by either surpassing him or making him seem weaker.

Sasuke was a traitor, joined a terrorist organization, plotted genocide of an entire village, plotting killing all the world leaders, and attempted murdering each and every person he ever "loved".

Bakugo is an asshole and a bully no doubt, but Sasuke did some pretty awful shit.

No one gives a fuck about autism mspaint garbage.

My main problem with this character is that Hori was fuckin autistic about his childhood friendship with Deku.

That was NOT a friendship, Deku has literally ZERO reasons to consider "Kaachan" as a friend.

>he's actually heroic
>never does a single heroic thing in the entire series
What did he mean by this?

I agree with this. It makes no fucking sense at all. Maybe I haven't read enough shonen, but I never once read one where one considers a spergy asshat who bullied him since childhood to still be a "friend".

> look at me I'm contributing something by being a dick
what a kid

Oh the manga sure does a damn good job of constantly trying to tell us Baku is a 'totally good guy, just misunderstood'. Then Baku procceeds to shit all over Deku and/or disregard everyone's safety without anyone calling him out over it.

This. Deku could at least ignore him or, god forbid, maybe even resent him a little. Instead Deku sucks as much Baku cock as he can and tries to defend him when so much as a small criticism rises up against him.

Baku is literally just there to wank off fujoshi and children.

>During the provincial license exam hhe uses small explosions to not hurt the people around him
>He refuses to save the slightly injured people during the second part of the exam because they were walking and could save themselves, it was a waste of time
>He refused to give in to the villain alliance demands and even went as far as planning to take them all at once instead of giving in.
Guy is heroic as fuck.

I took that as that, while not friends, Deku, being the kind person he is, still cares about him and respects him, even if they are not friends, because thats the kind of person Deku is. But, didn't Deku, like, said one times that he actually hated/didn't like Bakugou?

Are you talking shit about based drawfag you newfag cunt?

>but I never once read one where one considers a spergy asshat who bullied him since childhood to still be a "friend".
try real life

>rivals in battle manga supposed to be childhood friends actually aren't friends at all
where have l seen something like that before...

Fuck off with your shitposting Bakugou threads.

That doesn't make any fucking sense.
He's the top of the shit heap in his little school and of all of his peers.
Everyone is beneath him.
The only way that works is if deku is a very important person to him.

Why would he ever EVER consider deku's weakness being something that defines him as strong?

Someone who thinks like that HAS to be so much of a pathetic lump that they'd never ever be able to achieve fucking anything.

Actual winners and people who're the best or top at something do not define their success and place in life by how badly the absolute bottom rung loses. OR the people who can't even compete in the first place.
That's what fucking losers do.

There has to be something else too it. Deku has to have something to him that makes Bakugo realize that he comes up short as a hero.

That's because Deku's fucking retarded

Pretty sure they were real friends at first, then Bakugo developed his quirk and got seriously messed up in the head.

Deku, being the weak willed idiot he was at the time, probably decided he'd rather stick with Bakugo even if he's a dick sometimes. Plus he looked up to Bakugo somewhat because of how "amazing" he was.

>he refuses to save people
>heroic as fuck!!
bnhafags are terminally retarded

Yeah, fuck you.

>l can guarantee you the majority of his fanbase is female
Really?
Source?

You have a sad life nigger.

Refused to save people who are barely injured isn't a retarded move user.