Just finished this.First season was great. But I AM FUCKING PISSED

Just finished this.First season was great. But I AM FUCKING PISSED.
IF YOU WONT FUCK HER THEN WHY DID YOU REJECTED THE BEST GIRL AYASE? OR KURONEKO OR MINAMI OR KANAKANA?

He fucked it up. He ruined his friendships. Rejected a harem. Just for this dumb BITCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g1awYmW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kirino a shit

this

Oreimo was never intended to have an incest ending. Kyosuke and Kuroneko were supposed to become the canon couple, with Kyosuke fixing his relationship with his sister before she moves to the United States for good.
Dengeki Bunko forced the author to turn it into a pseudo-harem and then into having an incest ending. That's why the writing from the last two minutes of episode 8 of S2 onwards make no sense and the characters act completely out of character.

also this

He did fuck her. Read between the lines. It's heavily implied that they fucked on Christmas and again at the very end when they go do another "counseling session."

Houki a cowtits shit

Doesnt matter. He deserves to die because he rejected ayase. Made kuroneko cry. And what he did to minami.

He could marry ayase. FUUUUCK.

Manami deserved what she got 100 times over.

why do people believe this shit. Manami best girl

>Kanakana

She was only joking, it wasn't a real confession.

Kanako is a bully.

MANAMI WAS RIGHT

Are you sure you didn't pull that out of your ass?

more like read a summary

Learn the difference
Houki is a voluptuos moderate tsundere plus and kirino is a cunt incestuous shit low tier tsundere

>why do people believe this shit
Because we actually read the LNs.

This is basically the exact opposite of the truth.

Fushimi had to fight all the way for his incest end.

Thank you, Kirino Kousaka, for winning the Kyousukebowl and BTFOing Manamifags everywhere. I will forever savor the memory of the flavor of their tears.

Ayase got screwed over by Manami. In a future where she didn't screw over the siblings' relationship Kirino probably introduces her supercompetent, well-looking brother to her friends. Couple weeks later, Ayase is taking it.

Kuroneko took the risk of sinking her chances with Kyousuke to fix his relationship with Kirino and lost the bet.

Manami a shit. She's also the reason why Ayase lost.

What this guy said.

Why do everyone pretend to be retarded with Oreimo? Is not even that deep and complex, is like Evangelion all over again.

>implying Kirino wouldn't be as much of a brocon even if they didn't have their falling out period
She would love his brother the same way and be ashamed of it but instead of extreme tsun she would have to silently watch her beloved onii-chan fuck other girls.

Manami actually is that deep and well-written of a character. Manami a shit, but she's also OreImo's best character.

Oreimo is the Eva of our time

Kyousuke made the right choice.

Ayase wants inside Kirino as much as she wants Kyousuke inside her. If he pick Kirino, it won't be long until he's sandwiched between his imouto and her hot model friend who has a crush on him.

And Eva is the Madoka of our time

Eromanga Sensei is the Evangelion of OreImo.

I thought it was the other way around, he wanted the incest end but they didn't let him.

DELET

I see the shitposters are still here. Kirino best girl and siblings ending best ending, stay mad.

Yeah, literally the opposite happened. You could have posted 'Panda Pants Hat' and be more correct than what you said

>kyousuke puts his dick in this every night and people actually think he made the wrong choice

>condoms

I will never not sigh to this

Incest end and Kyousuke rejecting all the other girls should actually be the perfect outcome for waifufags. They don't have to stomach the thought of another man canonically fucking their waifu.

I get the best of both worlds. My favorite girl is Kuroneko but I think Kyousuke should have chosen Manami. And Kirino should get eaten alive by rats.

The only problem is the actual show's ending.

You should always impregnate your sister

>sigh

You mean swoon?

They're so cute together.

That was the second stage, at first they were incredibly butthurt and shitposted everywhere. After some time they went with the "Kyousuke is a fucking loser anyway [my_waifu] dodged a bullet". Well almost all of them were seasonal fags so they're long gone now.

Then marry her. If you won't marry her for yourself, marry her for your parents. It's literally cutting their post-high school parent work in half. Only pay/go to one wedding, only one set of grand kids, etc.

Frankly, if you don't marry and breed with your imouto, you're just a bad son.

Thats what always happens when their waifu loses. Always saying that MC is trash and that their waifu deserves better

t. Daisuke

>t.

Don't do that please.

Why does Sup Forums always get triggered by this? Besides, I'm a Finn so I have every right to use it :^)

manami pls go

More proof

Water is wet.

So is Kirino when waiting her aniki to return home from university/work

Kuroneko is too good for Kyosuke

See

I just think Kyosuke is a shitter user. It's the problem with every harem/harem-lite protag

Kyousuke is much more alpha and entertaining than your average harem MC. Besides, Oreimo was never a harem

Multiple love interest MC

He's a dummy, show would be better if it was slice of life with no romance.

That's where you are wrong. Kyousuke's relationships with the other girls are crucial to the main story that is the love between himself and Kirino

Kirino is the miracle of the universe

>generic blonde Tsundere

I could piss from my balcony and hit 5 anime girls exactly like her.

>Kirino
>blonde
>generic
Nice shitpost.

I've seen a post just like this before. Also,
>Kirino
>blonde

yum

Just finished this yesterday as well. Jesus Christ at that last minute Kanako confession
And really, they had no reason to tell everyone. They could just have been a couple in secret and tell friends they aren't interested in relationships
I hope Eromanga doesn't end like this. Fushimi has a chance now to fix what he's done wrong.

Nothing can fix oreimo.

Well yeah that's what happened at the end. Ayase/Manami/Kuroneko/Kanako knew the siblings' loved each other anyway and there was always a little bragging game between the Kousakas and the Akagis.

Yeah because it doesn't need fixing.

Just read the after story if the final scene wasn't able to convince you

>Well yeah that's what happened at the end

Then what was with the whole "we're in a relationship until graduation then we act like normal siblings"? If that's the way it's supposed to end, they could have left that scene out or have Kyosuke whisper to her that they'll just keep their relationship a secret.

Oreimo was garbage, but it was fun to watch it with Sup Forums

pastebin.com/g1awYmW4

>whisper to her that they'll just keep their relationship a secret.
Huh?

>Huh?
I'm saying there was no point in him whispering that "we're in a relationship until graduation then we act like normal siblings" when he could just have just kept the whole thing a secret.
Wait, I actually forgot that Saori, Kuro Neko and Saori's sister knew because she fucking blasted in the street for no fucking reason. But it would still would have been nice if they dropped a bigger hint at the end instead of writing an after story.

Incestfags and lovers of tsunshits are the cancer of Sup Forums like the repulsive and disgusting cowtits fags

>muh cancer!
>while posting using non-anime image

(You)

Whether it's Plebbit, MAL, or that anime doll dress up site, you have plenty of choices but here.