Tell me whats so great about bakugou Sup Forums. Help me get it

Tell me whats so great about bakugou Sup Forums. Help me get it.

Nothing? None of the characters in MHA are particularly good.

You need to be a fujo to understand

As much of an asshole as he is, he still earnestly wants to become the greatest hero, not just be really strong.

>Nothing? None of the characters in MHA are particularly good

He's over the top in everything he does. He grows on you the more you see him especially in the Hideout raid

bakuxdeku is my fetish

lol what chapter is that? Somehow it doesnt surprise me that bakugou is even like that a home

Right after tournament

you mean right after the TOURNAMENT ARC!!!!!!!

Because I’m depressed and tired of myself. In some sick way, seeing Bakugou’s character makes it easier. He’s scared of the kindness of others (mainly Deku). He’s afraid of being left behind by stronger students. He’s failed many times. He wants to be validated by those he respects. He takes on responsibility for things that aren’t his fault (All Might’s situation), perhaps in a self-centered way. From this perspective, I’m similar to Bakugou.

The biggest difference is that despite being lacking in so many areas (social interaction for one), he pursues his goal of becoming like All Might with everything he has. For someone like me, who wants to constantly give up, I wish I could pursue my own goals with the same amount of intensity.

>inb4 nice blog kys

Nigga this shit is deep. Which is badass because thats exactly what im looking for

They're all obvious archetypes. All Might is the only thing keeping me watching the show.

>complains about archetypes
>sticks around for the biggest archetype

He's fun. The rest are boring.

He talks some mean shit. And he doesn't give a shit about the power of friendship.

Literally nothing, one of the most unlikable characters I've seen actually

What is with all the Bakugou shitposting bait threads?

i think is because we were talking about him last tread and fagots saw potetial for shitpost

Maybe it was just that one instance, but I like to think that's how Bakugo operates in general.

When Bakugo had to make a speech he deliberately started barking most outrageous shit how he will stomp everyone and be on top.

Deku interpreted it as him firing himself up, cutting no corners on his way to the top, in case of the fall make it as painful as possible.

retard moe

Deku is a fucking madman. What are you on?

Aint me, promise. Ive only made like one post on Sup Forums before. I usually stick to Sup Forums because there seems to be a bigger range of opinion there. Sup Forums feels sort of like a hivemind obsessed with cute girls doing cute things shows. No offense

Nice shitposing.

Sometimes over-the-top edginess can be fun. It's the same reason people liked Shadow the Hedgehog.

He's a whiney cunt.

No one likes Shadow. No one mentally stable I should say. I guess if you under 25yo maybe because you did not know any better, and nostalgia says you do.

Have you been watching this arc? He's going out of his way to stop being whiny. He breaks all of his fingers to shit just to win a fucking match. It sounds like you only watched season 1

Anime only fag.
That should explain a lot.

>anime only fag
kek. The raid Arc is fucking boring.

Sometimes edginess can be done in a way that it's more silly than cringeworthy.

>He breaks all of his fingers to shit just to win a fucking match.
There's more to that than this. He wanted to win the match without Todoroki half-assing it.

We're talking about Deku, not the raid Arc.
And you missed the previous Arc.

This too. He suffers an abundance of physical harm to improve Todoroki's mental state. Dude's a beast

From essentially the second he developed the ability to hold long-term memories, Bakugo has been praised and held up on a pedestal because of his powerful quirk. People have decided that he's a member of a higher caste of people and have no qualms telling him that. This is a constant pressure on his life that he's learned to accept, but also one that has arguably had a terrible impact on him as a person.

He's terrified of accepting help from other people because he thinks that would betray the expectations that everyone has of him and that he has of himself. He acts like everyone else is beneath him because so many people treat him like he's above them in the first place.

So, when he's confronted with the fact that up until now he's been a big fish in a small pond, he faces what amounts to an existential crisis. This sends him flying off the rails and is the source of all his anger, aggression, and general sour attitude towards people like Todoroki (who outclasses him in the beginning) and Deku (who refuses to treat him like he's an objectively superior person).

He's determined to be the best, he thought he was already there, and then the carpet was ripped out from under him. The fun part is watching how he responds to all that and seeing that he's going to hold doggedly to his dream of being the best hero and not make a 180 like Sasugay.

Also, the author secretly ships him with Froppy and I think that's cute.

They do this every time.

Deku admitted verbally to him several times about how he feels like Bakugo is a superior person and even goes as far as stealing his techniques.

The problem is that even though he admits that, he literally stands in his way by winning. Winning over him and winning battles he couldn't win, like how Todoroki refused to use his fire side against him.

He sucks.

This is true, but at the same time Deku has no qualms about going to help Bakugo out when he's in trouble or potentially hurt - whether that be at the river when they were kids and Bakugo fell or during the first arc where he was captured.

Deku might think that Bakugo is better than him, but that doesn't reflect in his actions the same way it does with other people.

Thanks for making me remember this scene, I really want this doujin to be made.

drawfag here. i'm taking requests.

Draw bakogu fucking uravity in front of deku

Stop bumping this shit you faggots
Just go to the other autistic thread

Both threads are autistic.

Nothing. He is literally a one-dimensional character whose only character trais is "I'm gonna kill you, you bastard!". He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, is a bully for the sake of being a bully and i don't get why Deku is such a pathetic pussy and still considers him a friend.

Maybe i simply don't get shonen rules but the author of this manga is retarded.

Fuck off.

>the author of this manga is retarded.
You are retarded.

You're allowed to be wrong.

(You) bumped it.

>author of this manga is retarded.
No (You)s for you.

Liking shounen at your age is classic autism