Is it worth to read??

Is it worth to read??

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/giuhzi.pdf
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just the parts where he talks about his interactions as a demagogue. Everything else is just unreadable garabage.

Yeah, senpai, I started reading it a couple days ago and it's quite interesting - the amount of similarities to today are staggering. Hitler's journey to the redpill will probably remind you of your own. Quite some valuable advice in there too.

You didn't even read it.

absolutely.
It may be a bit garbled at times, but it's amazing how applicable it is to our current climate.

It opened my eyes to many of my suspicions regarding race, culture and the role and behaviour of Jews

I plan on reading it sometime soon.

I've been reading books from far-right historical figures and philosophers and it blackpilled me. It made me realize how mediocre the world is and how fucked our societies are becoming.

It's worth it though.

his ''redpill'' was to invade Poland and Russia and exterminate/enslave population there?
and that's valuable advice today?

this is nigger shill thread but you can grab the book if you are already here

my.mixtape.moe/giuhzi.pdf

So you don't know what the book is about and you have shit reading comprehension. Never reply to my posts again.

should i read this book?

Most of it is very boring but some of it is worth reading just to hear his side of the story..

go read Chapter XIV
it's exactly about that

its too hard to read and isnt it mostly full of propaganda?

Don't start evola by this book

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html

you have to decide.
i say yes

Read Dietrich's Eckhart "Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin".

It sums up what Hitler thought about jewry and why he crushed it in Europe.

Hitler has saved countless european lives by extrerminating the bastards in their nest.

Alas, they're still active in Washington and London.

is Evola worth reading, he seems like the least normie person of the ww2 era

I would actually recommend the sequel. This book is how we confirmed that his ultimate plan was to invade and colonize america.

it's a very dry read.

>Is it worth a read??

Do you love being white?

Yes, that's the unfortunate thing. We all want a hero, and for many on here Hitler fills that role because he was a strong nationalist and advocate for his people and called out the Jews, but Generalplan Ost and the Hunger Plan are the big fly in the ointment for me when it comes to Nazis. Operation Barbarossa makes perfect sense in hindsight because it was what the Nazis were all about in the end, an enormous German empire, and the Soviets looked like a paper tiger after getting assblasted by the Finns in the Winter War.

It's not bad. It's more interesting in a historical sense than anything else, it's definitely not the sort of thing that would be remembered if it weren't by Hitler.

It is fashionable to say that the book is terribly written or incoherent. This is not true, it's fine.

Evola is extremely esoteric.He makes Spengler look like a materialist, I've never gotten that far with him.

The best place to start is actually his book on the Hermetic Tradition because it explains where he's coming from.

Yes

Read Siege

Yes.

Also give this a read

I also recommend starting with 100 questions and answers of Fascism from Mosely.

I have a recurring dream where NATO unveils their new anti gravity spaceship and I steal it. Then I head to antarctica to go find the 4th reich and bring it back. The whole time CNN is doing hit jobs on me and showing my /pol posts.

Read the manga

Your Italian waifu wants you to read the book.