Why did these 3 countries go to war with the world not once, but twice?

Why did these 3 countries go to war with the world not once, but twice?

They’re idiots

we like losing

war bros forever you niggers wouldn't understand

Why are you asking obvious questions? An elementary school history coloring book could answer that. Or Is this supposed to be like some low-quality bait thread?

Hey dont forget us

Hey dont forget us

Third time will be a charm.

for us germans, we just want world domination.

the others are just hopping on the bandwagon

Hey i have nothing to do next weekend, how about we meet in Poland for the old times sake?

Becouse of the joos

>anglo butthurt he choose the wrong side
>anglo butthurt we wouldn't let him join the team even if he wanted

you and the french are some weird people, you are basically our brothers but fuck europe against your ow interests

wheres Croatia?

bravery.

We started both of them though. If anything you were the ones hopping on the bandwagon.

Both of you were apart of another country during 1 of the wars, you could make a case for Austria being apart or both wars though

Too busy outsourcing for the jews.

Hitler had a big rod on for the English

i was talking about the Cockroaches, romania,hungary, Italy, Japan usw.

you are me and im you, dont forget that

Because the anglo-russian block didnt want any competitors on the struggle for world dominance

Austria caused both of them. We started the first one because the Serbs killed our prince and the guy that started the second one was born here.

because we hate the world

Because they fought for freedom

we helped too, mainly as bullet catchers

>libertardian

Gerechtigkeit means justice you mutt.

this. wining is boring.

Mongols and huns make great armies
Also this

.>fw Canada finds its identity in WW1
Sorry lads. We were on the wrong side on that one

Next time I'm sure it will be successful

many were.

imagine the world where the central powers won.

I have no idea what the central flag is supposed to be. The German flag is red, black and WHITE

No soviet union. no North Korea, no Israel, no Saudi Arabia, niggers possibly in Berlin Zoos... sounds great senpai

extremely nice.
imagine how quiet the middle east would be with an strong ottoman empire watching it like a Eye of Sauron

or how the Balkan would be an booming region under the control of the habsburgs

So true.
The hundreds of millions of lives of European volk that could have been prevented from falling into chaos, poverty, depression, drug abuse, and genocide.
Imagine Germany still being the centre of the highest form of Man's spiritual expression, as opposed to the self-hating conforming society that it now is.

War bros for life.

Cause Germany. The other two are just dogs on a leash.
>Allow me to elaborate

Magyar cigany

Thank god for trianon

fucking anglos brought these shitskins here in the first place because they were not content on their island, but had to spread like the infection they are

to do their duty to save the white races from the dark future they saw

Europe is not the world.

Ok mate, in both cases it was against England/France and Russia and that was it.

The first time was a stalemate, no Entente soldier ever touched German soil and the war ended in armistice which later turned into a peace treaty that was ripped up just a few years later.

The second time was a straight continuation of the first war, sort of like Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol. 2.