Powerful

Powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/1970/02/14/kentucky-fried
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They know that KFC is actually been losing money right? Popeyes and Chickfila are out-competing them

Powerfully gay

this is actually a good thing, we can meme MLK into a white man

I don't care. I admit though Reba is still sexy as fug, gib milkies mummie.

checked.
If anyone can do it, it's you

Based Colonel Sanders

>According to a 1970 profile of Sanders in the New Yorker, he allegedly made derogatory comments about some women. The writer wrote:

>He knocks them dead with his flattery, but if you get close enough to him in a crowd you can hear him muttering a running commentary to himself: “Umm, that gal’s let herself go. . . . Look at the size of that one. . . . I don’t know when I’ve seen so many fat ones. . . . Lord, look at ’em waddle.”

KFC - NO FAT CHICKS

newyorker.com/magazine/1970/02/14/kentucky-fried

>Women now playing roles as mascots for junk food companies and heroines in crappy reboots that tank financially
>powerful, cause for gloating

Meanwhile, In the real world.......

>stealing jobs
>because they haven't earned it

>woman with a beard
>somehow POWERFUL YOU GO GURL

KFC is stupidly-overpriced in all developed countries (considering chicken is cheap everywhere), but always cheap in developing countries (where it’s invariably far and away the most popular Western fast food chain).

They really need to lower their prices in the US/Canada/SK/Japan... since their restaurants are mostly empty since it’s overpriced; make it up on volume like they do elsewhere (KFC is cheap as fuck here in Vietnam, ditto when I’ve been to Africa and Latin America)

KFC is owned by the Pepsi corporation with Taco Bell and Pizza Hut.
Don't give them your money.

Colonel Sanders must be spinning like a rotisserie right now

fucking kek

aussies and their jokes.
Always quality bantz

Feminist as usual have their priorities in order.

KFC - kill fat chicks

KFC marketing is so batshit insane that I believe this is not a feminism thing, but an allusion to the Colonel Corps

>Looking at guy in comments
>Matthew Palumbo, MBA
>Talking how it's marketing and not le sexism
>Look at profile
>A lot of holocaust shit
I wonder (((Who))) could be behind this

>speaking truth to power

is there a more pretentious expression

Virgin Ronald McDonald Chad Colonel Sanders

Popeye's is so much better. They might as well sell of their assets.

>2018
>taking Jew marketing of anything seriously

Whew, lads.

>Popeye's is so much better
t. Nigger

This. So stupid

Seriously? Imagine founding a company and then seeing it however many years later after your death with yourself portrayed as a woman for the sake of diversity. Shameful. These people have no sense of honour

how many facebooks has this artifact been through?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it. I only have it because of GIS.

no hes right popeyes is better and always has been

you think kfc isnt filled with niggers? everytime i walk in one everyone who works there and is in there is black

This is funny. Women are like niggers. Instead of inventing their own shit, they wait for white males to do it and then complain until they are included. Literally like a younger sibling complaining to their mother that they want to play with their older brothers toys.

popeyes is niggerville 2.0 I went in there for lunch one day and it was as if I stepped into motherfuckin botswana.

this 2bh

She's cross dressing as a joke. I don't think they understand.