Why does Sup Forums hate Obama so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate Obama so much?

Because he's responsible for your shilling on this board.

Kill yourself, today.

White liberals paid money for outdated farm equipment to be president.

It's nothing more than reciprocal hatred, I don't think that's entirely unfair desu.

Obama was literally the COOLEST president

How can someone not realize that this thread is being bumped by shills, probably by the same person switching between proxies/meme flags, thus the 2 min. gap between posts?

Obama is like BFFs with prince harry now.

He wasnt even a good leftist. The reality is most berniebros dont really like him either. A globalist and those are his remaining allies.
>also sage

my fucking sides

Wad? WTF?
What did they mean by this?

The whole civilized world hates him.

Went to a police funeral when that Micah Johnson BLM guy went on a rampage, and blamed police indirectly for the deaths.

He's classy.

Maybe you’re the shill...

If Barack Obama had been born white and run as a Republican you would all be sucking his cock. Even being a black Republican would have probably been enough for most of you.

As a progressive, I really didn’t care all that much for him. Thought he was too cozy with the Clintons and Wall St. I just don’t get the absolute hatred coming from the right though. He was pretty centrist as far as Democrats go. Even Obamacare was based on a plan created by the Heritage foundation, and until recently it didn’t get much more conservative than that.

>australia

Because he's a nigger.

Blumf golphs 600000000x times more than obongo BTFOD.

Burger. Your the one whose president had 2 white cocks for lunch.

Burger. Here it's reported your president had 2 white cocks for lunch.
Seems pretty gay to me.

God I'm glad that nigger's gone
The first and last black president
Though I would like to thank him for Donald trump

Fuckin' Obama

Because Obama was the perfect white politician, except for the skin color. Educated, well behaved. They wanted to hate him, even if there were not reasons. Trump behaviour in the other hand is completely niggerish - loud, likes bling and constantly showing off his wealth, pretends to be above everyone else. He is the stereotypical nigger rapper. Trump was the return of the white man, he should have been a portrayal of everything that racists think the white race means; Obama meanwhile should have behaved like a nigger, but he didn't. Racists need to love Trump just like the need to hate Obama.

Kek confirms. Gay.
(Interesting effect of no captcha... The post just posted itself.... Weird)

It's funny how true this is.

hmm idk...
Probably because he's gay and his "wife" has a 3 inch clit.

fifth column muslim

As someone who came legally from Mexico and voted, became a citizen and voted for Trump. It pissed me off that he passed DACA unconstitutionally as a way to turn red states like Texas, Arizona and many more blue by giving lazy shitheads amnesty. A mistake Reagan once did in 1986

Cause he is an all talk no action lazy ass nigger

>announces himself as a "progressive" (cringe)
>proceeds to outline all the mainstream talking points downloaded straight from MSNBC re: obamacare
>muh centrism
>the heritage meme

No wonder you are a progressive, you people are like sheep.

Not really hatred, but I dislike Obama for having such a biased media coverage because of his pop star tier public image.
When the media doesn't enforce benchmarking standards we all lose to propaganda tier information.

>Not really hatred, but I dislike Obama for having such a biased media coverage because of his pop star tier public image.

This.

If he had of been a republican, the MSM would have torn him apart for his record.

The trouble for Obama is, Trump's eventual record will always be used as a comparison, and if GDP growth and employment statistics continue to improve, the worse Obummer will look

Because he told me that my family didn’t build our small business and that the government did it instead.

Also Obamacare in general

Because he's intellectually dishonest and gained power by virtue of being a nigger that could speak English rather than in any real meritocratic way.