Chimpanzees and monkeys have entered the Stone Age, and are thought to have been there for centuries now...

Chimpanzees and monkeys have entered the Stone Age, and are thought to have been there for centuries now. How do we prepare for the rising of apes and monkeys to the next evolutionary level? What potential social and political repercussions will this bring? It’s almost certain that once they enter the Bronze Age they will be able to push nogs out of Africa. What are western countries doing to prepare for this eventuality?

bbc.com/earth/story/20150818-chimps-living-in-the-stone-age
bbc.com/earth/story/20160607-monkey-stone-age-secrets-unveiled
sciencesetfree.com/2017/06/13/being-human-monkeys-and-apes-enter-the-stone-age/

We sent them all to their natural habitat, america.

The western countries will welcome them with free gibs and housing for the expense of natives

They've already advanced more than niggers.

by the time monkies are in the bronze age, humanity is either conquering the galaxy or has nuked itself beyond caring what the monkies are doing

I say we give them lighters and make them dependent on us

By giving them voting rights and minimum income

>African race war between the Bantu tribes and the Chimpanzees

wow really looking Forward, this year doesnt dissapoint

>monkeys are behaving as they always have, we simply have more people documenting their lives.

>"they are in the stone age!!"
>used a rock to crack open a hard shell not even trying to craft sharp edges or tying it to a stick
Otters are stone age too!

dude its BBC..

How about archiving these links ffs

We should make them extinct along with their brothers.

So basically it won't make any difference.
Monkeys welcome!

Well shit, when do we give them voting rights, we already give niggers voting rights.

God, I hope the Africans lose

How can the Africans win when the monkeys are already smarter than them?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOM BOOM

Jesus christ, how do we compete with two rising civilizations

planet of the apes when?

I say we back the chimps, they're sick of being used as bush meat by the nogs.
We will create a Human-Chimp Reich like the world has never seen, a new age of peace and prosperity will emerge.

Pay debpts

they're gonna put niggers out of business

>apes have literally advanced to the same level as blacks

Don't eagles drop things onto stones to break them open too?

Wonderful to see Africa finally advancing

We should stop them before they evolve into niggers.

In all depressing seriousness...Did they reach the level of the most remote subsaharian africans (I mean the ones that spoke with clicks) or are they to consider to a superiore level.