Emphasizing skin color when describing your national identity is a sign of a dying nation

Making your skin color an important factor in your national identity is a sign of weak national cohesion. Serbs are one of the most nationalistic peoples in the world, yet there is not a single mention of race and/or whiteness anywhere in the traditions, customs, and philosophies of our national identity.
>inb4 Serbs aren't even white
>We are
The thing is that there are much more substantial things that make Serbs who they are, so we don't have to hang onto threads and focus on such arbitrary characteristics of our people.
Only in artificially created "nations" such as that of the USA is skin color even discussed. What even is an "American" really? It's certainly not an ethnicity or anything else that is tangible. Most black people in the USA are just as "American" as any white man living in the country. And that's not saying much since actual Americans have long been exterminated.
If the USA was to fall apart and become balkanized tomorrow, there would be no "American" anymore. Serbs don't have this problem. Even when completely stateless, Serbs are Serbs.
Good day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JgrFW1It5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Pd2wtx7z7nc
youtube.com/watch?v=FwlZvyakCmg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lce4k8j9SRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gypsy trash is serbian lol

>Serbs are Serbs

Except when we assimilate Vlachs or when Serbs LARP as kebabs or mountain niggers.

>we were dumb enough to let gypsies and mutts larp as serbs
>hooray, good for us
we are suposed to fix our problems, not act like they don't exist. also,
>implying serbs aren't a dying nation

How are gypsies larping as Serbs? They are the least assimilated fuckers on the planet, and they keep to themselves. They are the least of our problems, of which we do have plenty, yes.
And Serbs are a literally dying nation, I wasn't implying otherwise. But that's beside the point. Gypsies are also just citizens, not actual Serbs. I've known quite a few of them in my life and they understand this very well and are fine with it.

they oftenly call themselves serbs, and so do the ones with some gypsy blood. if you have any gypsy blood, you shouldn't consider yourself serbian, and sadly they do. not our biggest problem, but still. also, the best way to solve this problem is:
to become a citizen/recieve any welfare you have to:
>have at least 95% white dna
>be orthodox
>know serbian on native-language level

>muh dying nation
Every Balkan country is a dying nation.

Serbia is just Russia with a bit more gypsies. You could be taken over by Russia tomorrow and no one would care.

Actually I see this as a good thing, and I find it funny that you are bitching about the fact that our subjects are loyal to the nation. As far as I am aware there is no race mixing going on, and if the gypos feel Serbian, I have nothing against it. At least they are easily identifiable just by looking at them if you care to notice it. I certainly don't. I have a problem with filthy fuckers and thieves, whether they are gypsy or 100% pure as the sky Serbs.

And fuck your clerofascist fantasies. Will never happen here.

not denying that
well, you're a dumbass in that case, you dumbass.
and a cuck.

Nice arguments faggot.

this your past and the future, libcuck

>inb4 Serbs aren't even white
>We are
You are not.
youtube.com/watch?v=0JgrFW1It5I

Servia delanda est

>this one ethnic group is not white
>let me prove this by posting footage of another ethnic group
Is there anything in this world more servile, dumb, and repulsive than a Bulgarian, I ask.

The answer is yes, a Croat

1885?

and now to answer you with arguments

i bet you vote for sasa jankovic and live in krug dvojke, drugosrbijanski izrode
your civic nationalism bullshit will never ever work here. serbs will remain serbs, gypsies will remain gypsies. actually, we have to work on differentiating and purging gypsy and other scum which identifies itself as serbian. those intruders are the cancer of our nation, since most of them go for such (((neoliberal))) ideologies and are autochauvinists and degenerates

>I have a problem with filthy fuckers and thieves, whether they are gypsy or 100% pure as the sky Serbs.
when it comes to gypsies, such thing applies to them in 99% of the cases. why? because they still live their nomad lives, they don't care about anything except living until next day. they mostly don't wash, they live in ghettos, they steal everything, they act like apes, etc.
if they didn't became civilized after all these centuries living here, then they can be never civilized. that's something you libtards will never get to understand, no matter how hard you try to integrate such pest into society, you would make up things even worse than they are now

Strong post, it's only logical gypsies will try to infiltrate Serbian politics and bend it to their own advantage. Most likely with an anti-nationalist program. Non ethnic Serbs won't work for ethnic Serbs interests.

serbs and bulgarians are one people user, vlachs are larping both sides making us kill eachother, serbs cosider eastern serbs bulgarians and hate them, bulgarians consider western bulgarians serbs and hate them, eastern serbs and western bulgarians are vlach manlet subhuman cave dwellers that are causing a divide

go back to b92 and facebook pls

That's a new one.

not only gypsies, but albanians, croats, hungarians, vlachs and other kind of minorities which live here
one of the leaders of opposition protests (pic related) two years earlier was literal ethnic albanian
the leader of LDP (liberal-democratic party) who had a role in october 2000. (((revolution))) and was paid a fuckton of money for that, is a gypsy

>i bet you vote for sasa jankovic and live in krug dvojke, drugosrbijanski izrode
No I don't and no I don't. I don't see what makes you think I am in this camp. Is it just that I don't see gypsies as a threat or is it my questioning of the church? Your baseless dipshit assumptions don't bolster your arguments, they just make you even more wrong.

> those intruders are the cancer of our nation, since most of them go for such (((neoliberal))) ideologies and are autochauvinists and degenerates
This wasn't even what this thread was about, but fine. I don't see gypsies going for any ideologies whatsoever, I just see them not giving a fuck, with a slim minority trying to integrate. They may not be Serbs, but they aren't subversive and are completely inactive politically If you wanna analyze the effects of neoliberalism on this country you should worry more about actual white Serbs and their foreign sponsors, not a bunch of bums collecting copper.

>when it comes to gypsies, such thing applies to them in 99% of the cases
From this point on you are mostly right.

got to this conclusion while shitting up a thread with a bulgarian bantmaster, fun times

>Is it just that I don't see gypsies as a threat or is it my questioning of the church?
exactly what a non-serb would think. if you think gypsies are not threat, you're deeply mistaken

>They may not be Serbs, but they aren't subversive and are completely inactive politically If you wanna analyze the effects of neoliberalism on this country you should worry more about actual white Serbs and their foreign sponsors, not a bunch of bums collecting copper.
here is Čedomir Jovanović, leader of LDP party i've mentioned here

yep. it's a jewnited states invention. there's no such thing as white race, black race etc. what matters is what lies in your heart. you want the best for your nation and willing to sacrifice for it if needed? do you uphold the traditions and culture of your peoples? do you honor your ancestors, keep their legacy safe and work for a betere future for the unborn?

I am actually western bulgarian and can confirm it's wrong.
If 1885 didn't happen we'd be best buds till now probably.

Even if I concede that Jovanovic is a gypsy, so fucking what? Is it his tan that makes him a traitor? No, it's his corruption, organized crime connections, greed, and degenerate ideology. Stop your god damn nonsense already. The vast majority of those who are shitting all over this country are not "intruders." They are Serbs.
>exactly what a non-serb would think
What a dumbass statement. 98% of people I've ever known have been skeptical of the church and the clergy, despite religiosity and faith. It's almost a traditional Serbian mentality.

Races certainly exist and are a factor to consider in certain contexts. I agree with the rest of the post.

Stipe Mesic was of Gypsy descendant. Cuck who think having gypsies in government should think twice

>The vast majority of those who are shitting all over this country are not "intruders." They are Serbs.
You do realise the flaw in this argument

this can be said about every european nation not just serbia...

>Even if I concede that Jovanovic is a gypsy, so fucking what? Is it his tan that makes him a traitor? No, it's his corruption, organized crime connections, greed, and degenerate ideology. Stop your god damn nonsense already. The vast majority of those who are shitting all over this country are not "intruders." They are Serbs.
do you even follow what i write? it's not only him and it's not only gypsies who infiltrate into serbian politics and are working against our interests for their own benefit. those people know who they are and to what ethnicity they belong to, but they identify as serbian and are trying to present themselves as working for the serbian nation. i have a lot examples of them supporting everything which is related to (((neoliberalism))) and other ideologies which are doing damage to our nation and our statehood. they're intruders which have to be removed ASAP because they're subverting us serbs and are trying to implement their (((tolerant))) bullshit

>What a dumbass statement. 98% of people I've ever known have been skeptical of the church and the clergy, despite religiosity and faith. It's almost a traditional Serbian mentality.
that's because you live in the very center of belgrade, full of "serbs" and other degenerates. kill yourself

the whole thing started when he said he hates western bulgarians because they're serbs, I like vlachs tho, they're serbs bulgarians and romanians that decided they don't want to be anything and just stayed in the mountains making cheese their entire history

ko slusa direktore??
youtube.com/watch?v=Pd2wtx7z7nc
youtube.com/watch?v=FwlZvyakCmg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lce4k8j9SRM

Ok well, I am sure there are people who falsely present themselves as Serbian while working against us. People like Ugljanin should be imprisoned or at least banished from politics. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm just saying that race or ethnic background doesn't necessarily mean that a person will be disloyal. It's a question of character, and purging all the Gypos, Hungarians, Bulgarians, and every other minority will not solve our problems. Matter of fact it will cause additional ones.
>that's because you live in the very center of belgrade, full of "serbs" and other degenerates. kill yourself
I already told you I don't you rancid idiot. I live in a small town.

>Serbs are Serbs
Serbs are Slavs, not swarthy troglodytes such as yourselves. Same applies to us desu.

there's no race definition by the color of your skin. white nationalism is a jewish trick

skin color is dependent on many factors like climate, diet etc and changes over time. however principals, ideals and traditions of your ancestors do not. they always reside in your heart unless you choose to be a traitor

nordcucks claiming to be aryan master race because of having most white skin is a laughable children nonsense at best. ship those idiots to south italy or greece and let's see how aryan they are after 1000 years. this board is a fucking joke and insult to human intelligence since stormniggers (which is another kike infiltrated organization) took over

>national identity
>he thinks something like national identity / a nation is a real thing and not just shit that evolved out of tribalism and doesn't really matter

>I'm just saying that race or ethnic background doesn't necessarily mean that a person will be disloyal.
it does, because they're naturally leaning to their own ethnicity and their own benefits. why would they care about serbs if they're not serbs in the first place? i don't say all of them would act the same, but vast majority of them would

>It's a question of character, and purging all the Gypos, Hungarians, Bulgarians, and every other minority will not solve our problems. Matter of fact it will cause additional ones.
purging all gypsies and those ethnicities who despise us definitely would solve some problems. i don't see how would it raise any problem after that

>I already told you I don't you rancid idiot. I live in a small town.
whatever, but i can guess you're from progressive vojvodina based on your cuck mentality

>it does, because they're naturally leaning to their own ethnicity and their own benefits. why would they care about serbs if they're not serbs in the first place? i don't say all of them would act the same, but vast majority of them would
Whether or not they "care" about Serbs is irrelevant. We have the power, or at least we should. It's just a matter of curbing separatist aspirations and blocking foreign influence. What we need to do is purge Serbian traitors that pretend to be patriotic while in fact giving concessions to separatists on the down low. What we need is a prime minister/president who doesn't go to N Pazar and acknowledges the residents' love for Erdogan.
>also t. misunderstood Sumadinac
Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go eat suljpa and enjoy my flawless, Garasanin-inspired nationalism.

>What we need to do is purge Serbian traitors
you would be surprised how much of them are not actual serbs

>while in fact giving concessions to separatists on the down low
you don't see the bigger picture. that's exactly what non-serbs would do. they're just helping each other

>What we need is a prime minister/president who doesn't go to N Pazar and acknowledges the residents' love for Erdogan.
vucic does his job well so far in managing those muslims in sanjak to be his loyal subjects

>croats, hungarians, vlachs
WHAT the FUCK do you have against romanians ?

see

while i don't agree we and bulgarians are the same people, i pretty much agree with the rest what was said there. vl*chs are the most ones along gypsies who LARP as serbs while being perfidious subhumans
even during medieval ages it was forbidden for serbs to marry with them, and that shall say enough i guess

>g*psy-kos*var subhuman trying to divide BASED Serbian-Romanian alliance and Serbian-Bulgarian friendship
I wonder ((((who))) will profit from serbs hating their romanian and bulgarian ethnic brothers and neighbours?

Certainly NOT serbs.

>le serb-romanian alliance xDD
drop the Ceaușescu propaganda, faggot. such thing never happened nor it will
we don't have anything to do with each other
in fact, we always used to call you gypsies because you were poor as fuck during commie times and we were sheiks in comparison to you

and we never liked bulgarians because they slaughtered our people each time they had a chance to. so they will also remain as subhumans in our eyes

You are a gypsy-albanian, kill yourself.

Serbs are our brothers and you will never change that, die in a ditch shot by a serb.

i'm a serb and every serb despises intruder scum. we don't see you as brothers, because you never were
gtfo gypsy scum

>being this butthurt
kys

>commie flag talking something
dropped

You serbs have a grave atitude problem, you always look for i fight against neighbouring countries, then you always get ripped appart.
When you insult even the only country that declined to annex territory from you, never went to war against you and you still insult them unprovoked, you really are a nation of subhumans.