Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

absolutely haram

That's total disrespect. We even don't do that to mudslims here.

What's with Abrahmic religions and not respecting the deads of other non-abrahmic people.

could have been worse... it could be next to a liquor store.

Should've thought of that before you bought the pretty pearls.

Should've thought of that before you bought the pretty pearls and firewater.

Lmfao get that fucking eyesore out of the middle of the fucking parking lot

Jesus Christ

How is that disrespectful? They could have just paved over it.

Why can't the Indians stay in INDIA if they don't like it in the US?

I mean, unlike shitholes like africa, china, india and so on, they didn't just tear it down, they only built around it.
Which is somewhat disrespectful but at least they didn't just bulldoze it.

SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS!

Typical hypocrite nazis.

>muh people. muh genocide
>puts indian cementaries in the middle of a parking lot

>Implying christians didn't build their sandnigger-alters on Pagan holy sites.

Paving it would have been better than leaving such monstrosity. Either respect properly by leaving ample space of the burial ground or just fucking paved it over.

I bet the American dude who did this left this bit of chunk so he won't get any Indian curse on him and not because he respected their rights.

This. Mudslims here used to destroy Hindu temples and used to use there highly ornated pillars in building mosques

If the prairie niggers cared they wouldn't of sold the land for listerine.

Just toss the, in the designated shitting river like your grandma then pajeet

>wouldn't of

We don't do that, We cremate them on woods, the cheapskate crematorium near the banks of ganga drop the half burned dead bodies to save woods as soon as the relatives leave the place.

>Implying Paganism is holy at all
Just a bunch of savages inserting dirt in their vaginas because muh 1000+ gods and shit.

Pagan philosophy like Hinduism is centuries advanced that ogga booga god created flat earth and lets burn women who want to study as witches Christianity.

Each Pagan god is thousand times stronger than Ooga booga my god is nailed to a cross Christianity.

You are the savages to us, who think that if you commit even a single you will rot in hell.

If it was 100 years older "phds" would digging them up and putting them on display.

There's no respect for the dead outside a handful of isolated backwards societies.

Also every Pagan society the Mayans, the Hindus, the greeks, the egyptians, the romans, the vikings knew the Earth was spherical but Christianity didn't.

Then why is every place that practices Hinduism a shithole with no clean water? And why do you blame Christianity of burning (((witches))) when your people can't smell a woman without raping her?

Missed a business opportunity by building over it and having a haunted mall or whatever that is.

>why is every place that practices Hinduism
Places practice religions now? Not my point though, anyways. India isn't the place you're talking about when you say "Hindu country". No major country has that now (Nepal was, until democracy came along). All these countries are secular and suffer from unbelievable amounts of apathy. It'll take time for that to turn around.
>can't smell a woman without raping her
[citation needed]
Pic related.

>MUH POOR OPPRESSED RED MAN

History is written by the victors, Savage.

Indians are dumb enough to build their graveyards next to a mall and somehow it's our fault?

Checked.

>Sup Forums will defend this
Like hell we will.
Bulldoze that shit!

I bet our own graves will be turned into parking lots by the end of the century

how do I filter posts by flag?
This poo needs to leave

????????? but they're dead

Kill women, and rape Jews.

Chek’d n ereqt

Fuck off you two bit faggot. Get some better bait before you post that shit here and degrade the entire thread with your pussy flag, and your lack of fact. KYS

I would never defend this. That useless patch of grass is taking up 30 or 40 parking spaces

Abrahamic religions are all semitic ideologies.

You connect the dots there.

>nazis did this

Kill yourself

You think that building and parking lot will always be there? That cemetery probably will.

No one cares about these drunken retarded parasitic criminals

t. South Dakota

I just looked it up on maps. The building with the brown roof is a bar and pool hall.

The billy rays is haunted by indian ghosts.

Because we aren't injuns, fuck them anyways they were murderers and barbarians

>bar and pool hall.
So what, it's a respectful distance away.

is chucking them in the Ganges more respectful?

I would find this disrespectful is Native Americans still existed. For all intents and purposes they are extinct, natives are like 2% of the US population and there are extremely few pure-blood natives left. Lur ancestors came, took what they wanted either through trade or force, and accidentally wiped them out with disease. We won, they have faded into nothingness, we treat the remnants of their culture like an extinct phenomenon much like the dinosaurs. That's how the world works, the victor writes history and the loser is at their mercy. Thus, if we don't change what we are doing right now, muslims may make us also go the way of the Native American.

DESIGNATED

2 rows of prime parking space wasted.

The spirits are angry, lads.

Geez, all that wasted space for 5 headstones? They could have placed a small curbed island for them.

>1883

What's the fuggin prob man??
You bury your sachem and go get some Wendy's after.

They got nuggets..

this
americans have no respect for the dead

This excites the lolbitarian

real estate is extremely valuable in Oklahoma. Can't blame them from developing around it tbqh.

>Hinduism
>pagan

fuck off retard

What would you have us do, OP-who-chugs-spunk? Spend many moons speaking to local chiefs in hopes that the pale face will return our land? Or perhaps we should gather our wampum on that-which-starts-kicks and use smoke signals to spread our plight. I would help but I am just too thirsty for firewater. Are you guys thirsty? Better go drink.

I need the source on this gif.