Random cunt gets on disability for muh depression <2015 without ever seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist once...

>Random cunt gets on disability for muh depression I get diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2017
>New rules and regulations say i cant get disability until Ive had at least 2 years of treatment after the original diagnosis
Why do they do this? Now I gotta wait 2 years because they other retards fucked with the system and got on for literally nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have fun you fucking looney

i smell butthurt

Have you considered breaking a bone at work to qualify for medical leave? You could also go pants on head mad, and start flinging your shit at people in the streets until you get locked up. Then you'll have your food, shelter, and water provided for you. You have lots of options user.

The gov is cracking down on this since 2016.

200,000 people already got booted off disability in 2016. Not sure the numbers in 2017 but I think it was close to 80,000 or so. If you actually manage to get on disability post-2016 reforms in Australia you’re actually a legitimate case.

If you know someone who was put on disability before 2016 they will be audited sooner or later abd most likely kicked off, as the old system basically put you on for having a fucking sore finger,

Nope. Im not crazy. Also nice meme flag, youre running out of time

>can coherently shit post on internet
>cannot possibly work
Get a job you fucking leech.

I'm in this boat. I think I almost got kicked off, but the fuckers at Centerlink seem to have forgotten and just let me slide. I think I'm actually in the clear for now.

It depends, is this physical or mental?

If you got on with mental impairment reasons, you will have to begin providing evidence you’re actually seeing pyschologist or a psychiatrist.

If they have no info on why you’re on the payment due to getting on with little to no evidence than you’re going to have to eventually put forth evidence from one of those 2 mental health professionals.

You should basically start seeing a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist right now and begin building a relationship with them.

>If you got on with mental impairment reasons, you will have to begin providing evidence you’re actually seeing pyschologist or a psychiatrist.

They actually asked me for this, then when I gave it to them they said there was no need, and that I could continue on it anyway. So, I guess I'll still be on DSP until I get a proper job.

What is your diagnosis if you don't mind me asking? If what says is right if you actually got a proper diagnosis you're not the type of person hes talking about.

>I get diagnosed with schizophrenia
How much did doctor shekelberg charge you for this nonsense?

Nothing.

The original clinical psychologist is Russian, the second clinical psychologist was German. Currently seeing a Indian psychiatrist and Polish clinical psychologist.

Do Australians even become doctors anymore?

no

Well I'll let you into a secret, cunt. Mental illness is a jewish scam to make people take drugs that they don't need, if you really want to get fit (mentally), change your behavior/diet. Drugs will just turn you into a zombie.

how the fuck do i tag

How the fuck did you end up with this? Meth abuse?

>>gimmiedat
no. get it yourself. you'll be fine if you actually take your medication at timely intervals. You can obviously type, which means you can work. get over yourself.

The first thing they need to do to save money is abolish 'employment agencies'. Anyone whos been to one knows what im talking about, theyre a fucking joke. Its just an endless cycle of coons and junkies who are literally unemployable and these cunts get payed for 'helping get them a job'. And now they are giving employers 20k to hire these useless cunts because nothing else works. Millions of tax dollars down the drain so the govt can say unemployment is down.

>muh amurica flag
>it's freedoms

these shills and cia niggers really start to annoy me
>Mental illness is a jewish scam to make people take drugs that they don't need, if you really want to ...blah blah
>muh jews, amirite, guys?
>Just be yourself, goy..i mean bruh

That's what the doctors told WW1 survivors, especially germans, to GET THEM TO WORK! work hard! work very hard for reparations!
>no time for silly made up things like "shell shock", that doesn't exist
Saying there is no such thing as mental illness is a sick thing
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Do you hear the voices of polacks telling you to kill all nonwhites?