>He goes after Jay Z but not Eminem

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!
>in a tweet about a rapper
x^d chess!

Eminem better release a 2nd video that Trump will also ignore.

it's because Trump is racist and hates white people

Eminem probably picked up heroin again because of this. Thanks Frumpf

donald trump was a mistake
twitter was a mistake

Oh okay mister trump
I see you're in a rump
lemme help you out with this lump
cause jay z told me you about to get stumped

You just let em know I got even more lines ready

JAY-Z BTFO! #BestTimeline

why is he helping niggers out? wheres the jobs for the white man?

>your rapper name is based of of a brightly colored chocolate candy

If he did, he might become good again.

...and?

You go after the big fish. Jay Z is an overrated evil faggot.

>because of my policies
What policies?

Rely on yourself instead.

>takes in 70% less refugees
>black unemployment drops to all time low

I have faith in Trump you fucking shill. He is better than any man.

Lol SPOILED NIGGER Gay-Z talks about “money doesnt bring happiness”. He may have 800mil but he is a god damn weak ass faggot that pretends to be hard but is a soft cock sucker and we all know it. Fuck that rapper piec of shit, he doesnt deserve a tweet but a bullet to his head.

Someone has to be those niggers forman

Subtle but effective

>He goes after Jay Z but not Eminem
Of choursh.
It will drive Eminem more insane. Think of it as a rap beef. What Trump is doing is belittling Eminem by not responding to him. in doing so he is making lil'emy look impotent. The same as a rottweiler or other large dog will ignore a small yapping one. It will only cause our emy to become even more brash and critical do to him being a wigger maybe driving him to suicide or to do something crass. Emy has to sginal to his blak fans that he isn't a racist so he can still get there money on cd's.

Honestly he should just retire he has peaked that genre has peeked any of it I hear on the radio when it is scanning through stations has become apparent that these new rappers are no slim shadys or 36 chambers.

Obama: brings black unemployment down from 16.8 to 7.8
Trump: brings black unemployment down from 7.8 to 6.8
Yeah totally Trump's policies caused this lmao

deregulation, also have how do you not hear about several companies literally stating that they come back and invest in the the US because of trumps tax cuts. Also the minimum wage 15$ for which dems pretended to fight for years is also now a thing in many places thanks to the gop and trump. You are welcome.

Eminem: white
Jay-Z: black

of course he goes after the black guy..

Blacks for Trump :)

This, lil em's on suicide watch

Jay-Z is high up in the illuminati, most other rappers just fake it but he is real. Thus he is worthy of the banter

the president is nothing more than a shitposting figurehead

because Jay-Z is black. Eminem is white. that would be stupid to call out a white man for black unemployment. Sage all slide threads.

>muh deregulation
It has been dropping steadily at a rate of 1-2 points per yer since 2013 and it dropped another point in 2017. Trump didn't do shit for black unemployment he just wants to score political points by taking credit for things he didn't do

That's an awful goth

Azagtoth

you know, this on top of bonuses being thrown around with almost low skilled jobs like at Home Depot,Starbucks,Verizon,Comcast receiving lots of new benefits, pretty soon that money will be seen locally like through tips or slightly extra spending around town, which is the right direction to will make America Rich Again!

Wow, telling off a rapper. How presidential.

kino animu

Every day keeps getting better

No it hasnt faggot. Its went up slowly.

you just don't understand how really messing with people works... a good solid low-blow to the dick & balls is something that is overt, yet also subtle in it's delivery... it ends up hurting a lot more in the end than your typical jabs to the figurative gut and face if you can understand that

>Ftfy It's cause Trump is a racist that goes after black people

ssssh little sssnek sssshh

Everything bad that happened to obama was bushes fault and everything good happening under trump was obama. Will this idiot narrative be the excuse for the remaining 7 years?
Geee i wonder if you switch up your narrative should later a bubble pop. No really fuck you.

Didnt know that Krauts has got a severe autism...

Daddy

that coffee pot doesn't look that hot.

>Emy has to sginal to his blak fans that he isn't a racist so he can still get there money on cd's.

I have got a bad news for you mate, most hip hop and rap consumers are white middle and upper class kids.

Drumpf is scared of Em and really believes that Jay-Z is the Illuminati. What a big ole dummy.

first trump was going to destroy the economy.......... but its been just fine under him

How 'bout this, vanillaface?

>>He goes after Jay Z but not Eminem
and make that useless cunt relevant?

Trump's racist. He's making black people work.

>obama hangs out with jayz
totally fine
>hillary campaigns with jayz
totally fine
>trump tells off jayz
how presidential?!?!?!

thats a cool narrative there

>unemployment
>reported
>recorded

It rhymes too.

>"YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN TO MY COFFEE, NOT"
>"MY NIGGA CRAZY ASLEEP AND COLD IN THAT POT"
>"IT'S SO DANGEROUS YOU WOULDN'T SLEEP WITH A THOT"
>"BECUZ MA HOMIES AGREE YOU REALLY SHOULD GET SHOT"
> - Eminem

He shouldn't even bother imo. Vast majority will always vote against him. He should focus on terrifying whites in to voting for him again.

Perfect example of letting your ideology blind you. His belief that Trump is the worst person in the world makes him incapable of thinking rationally.

>"Donald will respond!"
>"Any day now..."

This user speaks truth

eminem helped out, he hired all those black guys to stand behind him so he wouldn't possibly be seen as racist
trump playing the chess game with eminem to lower black unemployment

HOW PRESIDENTIAL

HOW PRESIDENTIAL INDEED

Gay-Z btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

hahahaha part of me thinks he did this partially just to piss off eminem even more

It's like there was a financial crisis that got loads of people fired who in the years that followed slowly got back to work as the market tried to recover despite Obongo's Keynesian tricks.

Eminem is garbage and cringy, at least Jay Z's last album was entertaining.

WHat the fuck is this

underrated

Shitposter in chief did it again

I hope they find a cure for the Trumpaphobia soon.

Did Trump even say the word shithole?

When are black owned business gonna hire white people?

I can't wait for the (((BLACKED Grammys))) later..
No Mo' T-Swift....

You'd think that if you were going to meet the president you'd wear some PROPER FUCKING CLOTHES. These stupid monkeys wearing sneakers and hats like the clueless animals they are.

It's like the Holocaust.

>So sad that it happened.
¦
>It happened.
¦
>It didn't happen.
¦
v
>So sad that it didn't happen.
^

This

Who's Eminem?
>H-he is a--a wh--
Exactly. He's a nobody that isn't worth acknowledgment and concern. Like a dying nigger on the gutter, after a rival nigger gangbanger did a driveby. Come to think of it, that wigger's career reflects what was described above.
>Wigger wigs
>Nigger nigs
>Wigger's career BTFO

(((GRAMMYS))) BLACKED and better than ever.. Its too late faggots. (((THEY))) are GIVING THIS LAND TO THE NIGGERS NOMATTER HOW MUCH YOU CRY ON THIS Korean rice Board

Obama changed the definition of employment...

Jay-Z "I care about all people not just black people, you're a racist."

Jay-Z is a good dude. One blustery winter evening, he let my family and I stay inside one of his nostrils, and we lived through the worst blizzard the Northeast had ever seen.

Thanks, Jay-Z.

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window, and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

his policies? what?

Dear Trump, you still ain't called or wrote
I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans
If you didn't want to talk to me outside the White House
You didn't have to
But you could've signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my alter ego, man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blisterin' cold for you
For four hours, and you just said no
That's pretty shitty, man, you're like his fucking idol
He wants to be just like you, man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like being lied to
Sincerely, Eminem

it doesn't matter same scenario. attacking trump he is attacking his most profitable demographic to try and maintain sales in another.

>retard doesn't understand how PR works

creating public "beef" with a person only raises both profiles, since it grabs headlines and attention. it's probably why all these retarded celebrities go out of their way to attack Trump, they want more attention.

ohhh. because the police shoot so many

He’s a degenerate drug dealer who’s vastly overrated, but rap in general is overrated.

The options are either help black men or continue to let them fester.

Eminem, serving hot coffee at Starbucks is not a fulltime job

I can relate to what you're saying in your speeches
So when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
‘Cause I don't really got shit else
So that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds
It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See everything you say is real
And I respect you ‘cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous ‘cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you, Don, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growin' up
You gotta call me, man
I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose, sincerely yours, Em
P.S. We should be together too

A disgrace is what it is.

It's that scene in Trading Places where a newly-rich Eddie Murphy invites all those degenerates and hangers-on to his new place so he could flash his cash, and ends up disgusted with them.

Dear, Slim, I meant to write you sooner, but I just been busy making America great again.
You said you had a girlfriend? You grabbing that by the pussy?
And here's an autograph for your alter ego
I wrote it on a Trump steak
I'm sorry I didn't see you on the lawn, I must've missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too? I say that shit just clowning.
Come on, how fucked up are you? You got some issues, Slim, I think you need some Counseling.

Gettem trump.

I’m getting harder than any 71 year old has ever gone.

It's such fucking bullshit. Why won't he just address Eminem and get it over with? I'm a Trump supporter and all, but I seriously think he needs to say something in response to Marshall already. Can any of you get the diss trending again so Trump will see it and respond? Not that I care haha, just sort of frustrated lol. It's pretty dumb that Trump won't respond lmfao, and that's coming from a Trump supporter. Haha. I'd have a lot more respect for him if he tweeted or said something in response to Marshall. It's ridiculous that he hasn't.

I did. It’s not so bad with my picture on Slims wall.

Maybe just have him whacked low key.

Eminem is white and grew up in shitty primarily black areas, if he’s not red pulled by now there is no hope for him.

Weird, when I look at this pic I somehow associated it with someone cocksucking.

He wears a du-rag at 50 years old and sweat[pants hanging below his buttcheecks.

>redpilled
>ever
lel