Move to HK for work

>move to HK for work
>single
>want to stick to huwhite women if possible as I don't want to bring back a Chinese wife or end up staying here forever
>all the white women are either miserable skellies (models) or fat, loud australians
>fuck it, I'll play around a little
>have sex with an indian and a local HK girl. Both have extremely poor hygiene
>have sex with Jap girl and it's great

Japs are honorary, right?

How do I resist the allure of the eternal Azn Gf out here? White women look like fat, tattooed trash when all you see is qt azn grills all day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbiIu_EzuWk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Hong_Kong_protests
2047.com.hk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fat, loud australians

>have sex with an indian
user, you've been POOED
get out of here shitstirrer

Funny thing was it was pretty great

She was nuts though, don't think I'd have sex with a poo again

Why not move to Northern China?

The women are definitely cuter, I'll say that, but the climate is shitty, the cities are ultra-polluted (even more than HK), and the wages are shitty

But if I could get a girl from the north-west that'd be pretty suh-weet

youtube.com/watch?v=LbiIu_EzuWk

The chinks are taller and whiter the closer you get to Russia for some reason.

OP you have to consider it takes a certain kind of huwite to go to HK and live. No respectable white qt will be there in the entire city or region. There is nothing there of value. Japanese people lack r1a and any offspring you have will suffer.

No.

Sexpats get out!

>How do I resist the allure of the eternal Azn Gf out here?
you shouldnt, your beta genes should be riced, have fun with gooks

>Why not get lung cancer

How's the democracy movement in there user?

what democracy movement?

china #1!

>t. I love Shenzhen

If you're a hwite and don't know shit:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Hong_Kong_protests

? local here;

the demonstrations dont change anything as Xi just keeps on cracking down on pan-democrats

the fucking voting system for the Legislative council has become increasingly rigged day by day

mainstream media outlets are getting bought one by one by mainland companies/rich officials

theres a clear trend of mainlandization in every aspect of hk right now

after the umbrella shit everyone realized that it was futile and continued to live in their own atomized individualistic bubble.

hk people are completely politiclaly, culturally and socially dead inside

all the working class cares about is flipping stocks, homes, and other speculative financial assets to make $

its so fucking gay and dead right now

eveyrone thought the protests would for real pressure the govt to loosen up a lil bit

but Xi jinping & the central govt got worried that the democratic developments in recent years might be going too far.

pan-democratic legislators are getting disqualified left and right for political reasons. making the pro-establishment (china) legislators the majority of the LC

Doesn't help that the pan-democrats are mostly just irl shitposters right now

Why would a white woman live in HK? HK is an expensive shithole!

>fat
>loud

in my part of australia, we call them "mainlanders".

>where to live is a choice
yeah maybe in 1963

>t. inbred Tasmanian

2047.com.hk
Tbh I'm waiting for the day someone calls Hong Kong "Greater Shenzhen"
2047.com.hk
Is 2047 coming sooner than expected guise?

I'm shilling this link because I want people to notice it

kek

>implying we don't have immigrants

if that was true we'd all be boongs :D

Had an offer to teach English there a few years back. Taiwan too. Decided on Japan instead.

The only thing you could've done is having gone to HK already married to a white woman. Don't worry, the hapa meme only applies to short kids. Just don't go for a womanlet and you're golden.

Your police needs UK style diversity. pic related

Most Japanese women are ugly as sin, if you somehow find them attractive than I guess there's no helping you. Japan is also an abysmal place to work, but 6/5 holiday destination.

>tfw every time I come home from Japan normies ask how much I paid for sex there

more diversity

do they even participate in parades?

Everyone considered Japanese people as being more refined than other Asians. Hitler himself gave them honorary Aryan status.

"Japan is the only nation in Asia that understands the principles and methods of Western civilization" -- Theodore Roosevelt

Yeah, look the fuck out for boomer Japanese. Absolute cancer.

To be fair, 2 out of the 5 relationship issues are just flat out problems the white guy needs to solve. Language issues? What the fuck are you doing living in another country when you can't speak their language. That's Mexican shit. Have some fucking respect for yourself and them. And the other one is money issues, which just means they're poorfag and need to get a better job.

Most foreigners in Japan don't learn Japanese very well. It's not just the language, it's inherit cultural differences + language.

saving this
ty

not even a pan-democrat or pro-establishment; hong kong politics is so fucking gay and stupid theres no point in even paying attention

how i feel about pan-democrats: loud
how i feel about pro-establishment: jewish

feelsbadman

dont like pan-democratic media; its too politiclaly charged and aggressive

yes - unless ure rich

I agree on the language point. From an American perspective--your money point makes sense too, seeing as job hopping here every 2-3 years is how you get paid more.

That's not quite how it works in Japan. You stay with your company. You don't jump ship. It's legitimately bad to have less than 10 years experience with a company when applying. No joke. So getting a better job is easier said than done in Japan, compared to America where you're golden after you get your foot in the door of your industry.

Anyway, the infidelity stuff is what boomer Japanese are characterized by. The younger generation is literally the opposite (controlling and clingy) after the shit they saw their parents pull.

This is one of the most accurate things I've seen on Japan in ages. I hope more people on Sup Forums see this.

hong kong has more self made billionaires than any other city on earth, more skyrises than any other city on earth, its pretty much an urbanites wet dream

It's effort. Japanese isn't an easy language to learn. There's a shitload of kanji and it's hard to memorize them when you're not using them for 8 hours a day for 18 years in school. But it's possible, they just need to give a fuck. As for the spoken language, that's only difficult to learn if you don't have people to speak to. If you're married you've got a personal tutor, so you should sack up and figure it out.

Still easier than Biblical Greek. Truly a fucked language. Japan was a cakewalk by comparison.

I agree that Japanese would be an intense first foreign language is one wasn't coming from an even more intense first foreign language.

It is effort, but Japanese people typically don't tell others when mistakes are made, so that makes it much harder to learn. It's also not a romance language, so even borrowed words like "stew" mean something different in Japanese than English.

Younger generation cheats all the time too. I know, I'm fucking them. The whole not cheating thing is just a facade. These motherfuckers lie and if you're naive and trust them, it's easy to miss it.

thats true; but it also has alot of the negatives of being a hyper-urbanized city

#1) home prices
#2) air - trust me; its worse than u think - my lungs felt like they were burning the entire night after a AQi of 180
#3) tourists, tons of tourists - metro = packed, everywhere you go - tourists
#4) boring - every single shop has been replaced by high-value-added shops that ponder to mainland tourists (jewellery, health products); i haven't seen a non franchise store in months. everywhere you go its the same shit; insurance, jewellery, real estate, stocks, cosmetics.
#5) a big advantage of living in a city is that you can buy whatever the fuck u want anytime anywhere; but that isn't true for hk - most of the shops have been replaced by the above i mentoined. its very hard to buy non-necessitiy commodities in hong kong. last week i looked around the entire fucking city for some rubber bands only to order them online cuz i couldnt find any - every other two weeks you have to buy shit online becuase its not fucking avilable anywhere

women being hypergamous, nothing new.
they realize that foreign cock, as exotic as it may be, comes with many trade-offs that they are not willing to accept.

I work for the government, I know how long careers go. You don't need to job hop to get ahead there, you need to play the game right. Get to know the right people, and become such a valuable asset that they want to keep you around. And you can do that in ways besides the retarded ones that Japanese people usually try, like being unproductive for 40 hours and then staying for an additional 40 hours each week.

私は日本語が少しわかります。
At least enough to not starve to death anyway. If I was actually going to live there I'd sure as shit become fluent real quick. That's what you do when moving to a new country.

What's even the point in sticking with huwhite women if you aren't attracted to them? I can't understand this, let white girls marry people who actually like them. It's really pathetic.

Yeah, but recognize most people aren't you. Also, a majority of foreigners that come to Japan aren't exactly cream of the crop...

The pay is so low, so anyone with decent education wouldn't want to come here unless you got lucky with a job.

That's not really the problem. It's people pretending going to a foreign country is going to make everything better, when in reality it's a mixed basket. And in the case of Japan, an apparent 65% chance at getting divorced...

>let white girls marry people who actually like them
Black people don't like to get married.

why don't you find your self a nice French or German or other Euro type.
I love HK and there are tons of expats' bodies to explore. Meet some meat in LKF. I had fun the night I took this photo.
You've just gotta know where to go.
And get some sheckles 'cause it is expensive.

American in japan right now.

I dont get it, jap girls arent that cute. I fucked a bunch already, and although they look cute in clothes and makeup in a dark bar after few beers, they all have wierd bodies. The only real attractive ones are 1/2 white.

If you're Asian and going for a white girl you've got a hell of a difficulty multiplier against you. It's not impossible, but there's a reason you don't see many Asian guy and White girl couples.

Better get tested. The girls that will sleep with random gaijin in bars, also tend to sleep with dudes straight from Africa. A lot of dudes lie and say they're from America to get girls.

Dont know man, the south seems so much more feminent and delicate. Do you want to date a man with a vagina?

Also, ill always preffer white girls i guess

it just feels like this city is too basic - no one likes expressing themselves /their thoughts / their feelings, nobody has any personality at all, no opinions

i want to create, not only to consume but to produce

hong kong is a great place for 'consumers' - but it gets old quickly after years of the same shit

Same boat as you bud, but I didn't puss out and nail an Asian. Just hang out in LKF and snag a tourist chick. Easy as fuck man.

How did you manage to make a living in a different country?
My company isnt sending anyone overseas

I'm with HSBC, they still have a lot of expats

Nah, i come here like 2 times per year. I meet girls everywhere, not just those creepy bars with ugly creepy white guys.

I was in a bar last night for a work function, and had a name tag on. A jap girl walked up to me holding her boyfriend's hand, rubbed my chest, pulled my name tag off, put it on her chest, put her hand on my cheek and told me to come get my nametag back later. The whole time holding her guys hand! Jap girls have no shame

local here

how much mandarin is required?

100%. Learn their fucking language you fucking Mexican.

>hsbc
You asian?

Do hkers still aspire to live in the west?

Why bother dating when hookers are 200-400hkd and 2 minutes walk from the MTR

?; im a local - i speak the native dialect (cantonese)

mandarin in workplace is 99.99999% for chinese clients - which has been an increasing trend for the past decade

None for me.
No, HSBC is based in London anyways
>last week i looked around the entire fucking city for some rubber bands only to order them online cuz i couldnt find any
Literally every bookstore has a stationary section, rubber bands are very easy to find. You sound like you only look in IFC Mall and Elements, in which case you're retarded. There's still plenty of mom 'n' pop shops all over town, especially in Kowloon.

Knew about the others, but not the divorce rate. Thanks, user.

Lmao are you that user who keeps shilling the mainland?

Is HK worth visiting or have the mainland street shitters ruined it?

Should i apply for jobs in hk or ask my company to put me on the considerations list when theres a position overseas?

Would be a dream to experience another country while getting paid

This is a lie. A huge one and you know it.
Also you call them sisters but also wives.
Do not ever be so dishonest on Sup Forums again, this is a board of truth

lol he's telling the truth, Mandarin is for dealing with Mainland clients, who don't speak the native Cantonese. Not sure how he's shilling.
Been here 5 years, most I've ever seen Mainlanders do is freak the fuck out at waiters and shopkeepers and generally be very rude. Never seen one take a dump in the street, but you hear about it every few months. They are generally shitty people. Unfortunately I personally know severally sexpats engaged in sex-for-shekels relationships with mainlanders
I'd ask your company first, but you can also look at Hong Kong job sites.

i wanted to look for small size O rubber rings for fixing my pen, just shit like that is so hard to find. unlike canada/us where walmart/sears/costco has everything u need - its a huge inconvenience to just hunt for a particular item

i spent so much time looking for shit across the city nowadays i just buy everything online except for groceries

e.g electronic components, woodworking tools, different kinds of paper, books, inks. its the same for everything - there isn't just a lot of customization you can put into your purchasing decisions in HK. and you just end up getting the same shit as everyone else

e.g starbucks, food, burgers

i think most acknowledge the issues with the city right now and its downwards sloping trend in almost every domain ($, environment, politics, culture)

im sure most would like to live in another place other than HK; but most aren't willing to go through the process of starting over again - having a clean slate.

most HKers have terribad english (despite what you hear everywhere; because of the declining english importance/usage in society/education since chinese takeover). bad english = no job

plus, having familial ties is also a huge obstacle - know many people whose parents are 70-80s and do not want to leave the city.

most chinatowns in other places (e.g toronto) are acutally more 'hong kong' than hong kong itself i have noticed.

plus $$$ is also a huge issue, and the cultural shock

link?

hong kong is a great place if you have friends there - preferably with a car because the public transport gets quite busy at times

its still a great place to travel to, just don't stay there for long as theres not really much to look at, hong kong is disappearing

theres tons of great food, the architecutre in Hong kong Island is just beautiful to put it the slightest. hiking is always very fun.

but do expect the place to be quite crowded with tourists though.

Its such a relief when you switch to asian girls. I was always and still am a good looking guy, but m social skills suck and I don't have a lot of friends. I'd try to talk to white girls but the conversation would go nowhere and they came off as really arrogant and aggressive. So one day I just tried my luck with a asian waitress and I have not looked back.

No link. Just some hk flag posting pics of chinas rising economic stats and pics of articles or chinas achievements.
>bad english = no job
Theres this girl in Guangzhou who's studying accounting and told me she wants to learn English because she'll need it in the workplace environment. Found it perculiar that youd need english while working in chinese companies. Its about as much of an advantage as learning mandarin in the west

Thats the free market at play.

The best white girls go for the best white guys.

The 5/10 white girls snub ugly white guys but ugly white guys has a better chance going after 7/10 asian girls so why bother with 5/10 white girls.

Trade secret

the most valuable language in the workplace is usually the one that is spoken by the most powerful countries at the time

say: english is paramount if u want to become a pilot anywhere; because most of the flight controls were made by english speakers. programming is done in english, having english opens u up to so many opporutnities

a friend of mine took ielts recently and he told me that almost over 80% of the candidates were mainland chinese to the point where the british council people have to fluent in mandarin and english.

goes to show how highly sought after bilinguals are in china.

having an english speaker learn chinese is hard, but having a chinese speaker to learn english is much easier -
most companies prefer having a native chinese who is adept at english rather than an expat (which probably costs more, doesn't speak very good chinese, hates his job).

plus; getting a job in china as an expat is super hard unless you can do a better job than another chinese person and at a lower salary. (e.g english teacher, model)

Fucking low res. Can't read

>having an english speaker learn chinese is hard, but having a chinese speaker to learn english is much easier
I feel this is a myth.

I havent put the effort i to learning chinese but from what ive gathered mandarin is systematically easier than english.

There's many different ways to pronounce certain words but for mandarin the tones and pronunciation is laid out for you not to mention weird rules such as having 2 ways to pronounce 'produce' then you have advice and advise words that at spelt similarly but with subtle yet important differences. Mandarin is a far more efficient language not to mention the simplified characters makes it a lot easier to learn

>mandarin is systematically easier than english.

Yeah good luck with the tones.

there are different interpertations for 'language' i feel like

#1) as a tool (workplace)
#2) as a culture

im by no means a literate in chinese (i cant write and my simplified chinese reading is very limited)

but while its true that learning proper chinese is alot easier than leraning proper english/french/german because there is no grammar

having no grammar means that you can't be specific as to what you're saying - and it relies on the surrounding context. and once that 'context chain' is broken, you just fail to understsand the whole text.

for example:

我跳舞 - I dance
我跳舞 - I danced
我跳舞 - I am dancing

there arent tenses integrated into the language so it makes things chronologically inherently to understand

also theres the whole system of 'contextual characters' which is basically a whole another cutural thing.

e.g the word for color: 顏色 is another really annoying one

顏色 - color
色 - color

the above two words are 100% identical, using the first one carries the same meaning as using the second one.

顏 - ???

but character 顏 although means approximately the same thing, it cannot be used in the same context.

e.g: What 顏 is this? Will not work.
While: What 色 is this? or What 顏色 is this?; will.

紅色 - red
綠色 - green
白色 - white
藍色 - blue

but at the same time, the different colors can work without the character 色

e.g:

紅 - red
綠 - green
白 - white
藍 - blue

but you cannot add the character 顏 or 顏色 after the choice of color. e.g

紅顏色 - wrong
紅顏 - wrong

Furthermore, there are also alot of 'context' aggregated into each word if you don't properly understand the correct meaning/etymology of each word. thats why learning simplified chinese can be really destructive to ur fluency-celing in the long run.

e.g the word 色 can also mean sex.

色情 - pornographic/taboo/sexy/sexual
好色 - horny/creepy/desperate

Tones aren't nearly as difficult as you'd think. Just drill them hard as early as possible. Like, right after pinyin. Once you're able to pronounce them correctly and stick to it, it just becomes habit, and you'll listen for them as you learn new words.

The real difficulty is learning the 3,500 Hanzi that they learn by the time they're done with high school. Fuck that shit.

tones and pronoucniatoin are probably the easiest part of leanring chinese - the hard part comes with learning the deep 5000 culture that comes with each character. theres so much meaning in every character. there are entire poems written in twelve characters that tell an entire story / have a different meanings depending on how you take the 'context-chain' of each word

also most chinese people speak extremely quickly and use shorthands for almsot everything. listneing to a specialized tape for beginners is nothing like talking to a normal chinese person.

I went to chinese school at 12 so i already got the tones down and i speak cantonese to my parents so im familiar with tones although im only starting to lose my ability to pronunce the tones properly now

Chink lol

Mainlanders aren't even people desu

okay Queenslanders maybe

white piggu come home

There are poems like that in a lot of languages. English just uses double entendres and hidden meanings instead because it doesn't use pictographs. Here's a classic though.

《施氏食狮史》

石室诗士施氏,嗜狮,誓食十狮。氏时时适市视狮。十时,适十狮适市。 是时,适施氏适市。氏视是十狮,恃矢势,使是十狮逝世。氏拾是十狮尸,适石室。石室湿,氏使侍拭石室。石室拭,氏始试食是十狮尸。食时,始识是十狮,实十石狮尸。试释是事。

Pronounced:

« Shī Shì shí shī shǐ »

Shíshì shīshì Shī Shì, shì shī, shì shí shí shī. Shì shíshí shì shì shì shī. Shí shí, shì shí shī shì shì. Shì shí, shì Shī Shì shì shì. Shì shì shì shí shī, shì shǐ shì, shǐ shì shí shī shìshì. Shì shí shì shí shī shī, shì shíshì. Shíshì shī, Shì shǐ shì shì shíshì. Shíshì shì, Shì shǐ shì shí shì shí shī. Shí shí, shǐ shí shì shí shī shī, shí shí shí shī shī. Shì shì shì shì.

>The chinks are taller and whiter the closer you get to Russia for some reason.

It's almost like Russians went full Ghenghis Khan on them when they occupied the area for a century.

Yes. I feel this is what it means when people say learning chinese is difficult. Having an indepth grasp of the language. Understanding the subtleties and idioms
>use shorthands for almsot everything.
This. I remember trying to translate what someone was while they were talking to me assuming that i was chinese. I tried to translate it from several sources and still couldnt quite understand what he was trying to say. I cant even come up with an example. It was so complex. It was full of slangs and colloquialism that i feel youd need to actually live in the country to learn

I try to limit reference as a chinese as much as possible these days. I always correct people that im not chinese when they try to use me as a frame of reference for chinese people or when they ask me to clarify something to do with things related to chinese or china

I want some salsa with that.

>It was full of slangs and colloquialism that i feel youd need to actually live in the country to learn

Most slangs aren't part of the literal culture with the exception of online texts like novels.

I like the way chinks go around censorship by inventing new swear words.

Instead of ''Motherfucker'' they write down '' A thousand mud horses'' . Written differently but pronounced the same.

woman tourists are the biggest whores on the planet, traveling place to place try every race and ethnicity of cock
get tested

>Most slangs aren't part of the literal culture with the exception of online texts like novels.
Anyone knows that.

Im talking about everyday speech amongst mainlanders. I had the privilege of experiencing it firsthand via text chat because he thought i was a local

Be careful what you eat in China.

Chinese food.

Want... I want....

>but from what ive gathered mandarin is systematically easier than english.
Those fucking tones though. Japanese is the easiest Asian language.

t. Larry Ben Larpenstein