Tick tock, Sup Forums

Tick tock, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/databyler/status/955882462365745152
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

true

>implying ameridog politics is going to stop the right-wing tsunami washing over europe

Cubans vote republican. That's why Obama ended their refugee status

>right wing tsunami

There's a tsunami headed to Europe and it's called Mohammed

It's amazing how leftists can say things like this and not realise that all the Democrats care about is power, not solving problems in society. They would rule a kingdom of dust.

It's true and exactly why Trump can't afford to offer any kind of amnesty for "dreamers" as part of a deal.

Republicans are one amnesty away from never being able to win an election again.

the more open they are with their intentions the more ammunition it gives us to get the ethnostate ball rolling

Which is what will create the right wing tsunami. Emotional sentiment against Muslims will get so high that an opportunist won't be able to resist riding that wave to glory

I'm from Texas. My county turned out to blue. Am minority, very fascist and voted for cheeto.

Except that Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Iowa have left the lefty orbit forever, already, and you're speculating that some other states "might" switch. Sorry, but there's more chance that Minnesota, Oregon and New Jersey will switch than that Texas and Arizona will.

Pretty sad really. California was a solid red state until the late 80's when Reagan gave amnesty to millions of beaners. It's voted blue ever since and always will.

I fear the same is going to happen to Texas and the other states along the Mexican border.

>He thinks people automatically vote Democrat if they are brown.
That is actually very racist, thinking you can predict someone's ideology purely by the color of their skin. Many of the most adamant, life-long Republicans and die-hard Trump supporters I know are Hispanics in Texas.

Do you really think the Democrats encourage illegal immigration so the invaders can vote Republican?

>by 2024

They also said this about 2016.
Really sends those synapses buzzing.

something something Alamo

1st and 2nd gen Hispanic Immigrants tend to vote Dem because of gibs.

But by 3rd assimilation has occurred and no one likes paying taxes so Tyrone and Shaniqua can buy 28" gold rims for thier donk cars after selling thier EBT for 50cents on the dollar.

Also Hispanic community
>fiercely anti homosexual
>religious
>strong emphasis on family
>pro death penalty
>anti abortion

Other than getting gibs its all kryptonite to Dems

>statistics are racist
>anecdotal evidence
Why can't people understand statistics? How many times will I hear "that average isn't true because this one thing"? Fucking retards.

>implying legal mexicans won't vote rep to keep cartel trash out of America

>by 3rd assimilation has occurred
lolno

It's racist, but the baizuo won't listen and will vote Dem anyway. The right needs to stop fighting on the "treat all races equally hill" because the left now see that as a racist position. We need start making clear to them that all the liberties which they enjoy are only possible because of a white majority.

>statistics
First of all, they're not absolute, second of all, they can change for all manner of reasons.

>Were here!
>Were queer!
>Weeerreee Beaners! YAY

FORT SUMTER 2024!

Tejanos aren't illegal spics from Oaxaca.

Florida is packed shit with spics and Trump still got it.
Why do these people keep lying to themselves?
Democrats are not working for americans, they are selling America's soul for spic votes, people have already realized this and it's killing the democratic party one redpilled normie at a time.
Fuck off with these shill threads already you massive cocksucker

So they admit that hispanics are nothing but votes to them.

Not like knowing this is going to change anything sadly

>muh based hispanics

Wrong, miami is solid blue

Well, at least they admit it.

Hispanics. The livestock of the Democratic Party.

This times a gorrillion.

why are they so happy about that? so they want texas to become mexico? The country they fled in terror from?

the absolute STATE of amerimuttico

>yfw Trump runs in 2020 as a Democrat or 3rd party and finishes the entire Game once and for all

We can’t wait that long though.

Friendly reminder that the goofy Castro twins are filipino trash

Cool story, taco

literally whut?

Wisconsin here. Very white state solidly red and based governor. I'm nervous about too many niggers in milwaukee and the brainwashed youth in Madison keep us forever in swing state status. We must reach out to the white youth. They are our hope.

A positive and a negative equal a negative

It's true. The only hope to contain the mutt infestation is this scenario.
>dude we should let shitskins in so they can give us votes
t. democrat logic

The only way out of this is to wage a 'war on stupidity' and 'make america smart again' by setting up genius sperm banks and encouraging their use so our average intelligence will rise.
Otherwise america will be swamped by the massive influx of low IQ people who will vote to destroy america and themselves without even realizing it.

They do when you multiply. If you want to bring in a strange maths analogy then addition would be more appropriate. If a negative number is added to a larger positive one, then the result is positive.

Race is an ideology

New Jersey here. This state is not switching barring a significant catastrophe.

My god, do these libs even see them as people?

A lot of Hispanics won't vote for gays, niggers or trannies, and that's what's going to make up most of the Dem party by 2024.

PA user here. If you don’t think PA is slipping more and more red you haven’t been paying attention.

mobile.twitter.com/databyler/status/955882462365745152

And we all know once a place votes democrat they never change that vote...

>and Florida
Not after Obama put an end to Wet Foot/Dry Foot, right at the end of his presidency.

There's gonna be a big wall at Texas, just not where he thinks.

Also PA user here, I live in philly and there is nothing but blacks and liberals here, it makes me feel so alone in the world.

Not only that, they say that shit - then turn around and say DACA and immigration 'IS NOT ABOUT VOTES'

This delco bro knows your feel

Older generations yeah, with newer generations it's a harder to gauge and many want the Dem gibs. Miami is a shitlib city.
t. Cuban who lived in Miami for over a decade.

I fucking hate chicago

Near Pittsburgh here in the burbs. Slowly more and more red. People are getting fed up with the Democrat mafia that’s run Pittsburgh for over 40 years. Have faith

Fucking kek

Pennsylvania will be the savior of the West

You are not alone brother

Yes they will have demographically conquered the country by just 2024 by illegally immigrating and gaining a seat in our republic. Fighting them isn’t a civil war because they were never us. They are just voting for welfare which effectively is race based redistribution of wealth. They want to make whites into slaves.

>But by 3rd assimilation has occurred and no one likes paying taxes so Tyrone and Shaniqua can buy 28" gold rims for thier donk cars after selling thier EBT for 50cents on the dollar.

This is uniformed statement. By the 3rd generation there is only assimilation into Niggeria.

get out vote

REALLY GOT ME TO THINK

Thank you

Wrong, its plurality blue and not because the cubans.

ever heard of the bay of pigs? yeah they don't care for dems after that...........

I fucking hate spics.

It's the same thing with Muslims here. They are far more socially conservative than anyone else in the country, but Labour have found that their votes are easily bought for gibs. I hate corybn so fucking much. When white people are blown up by muslims "part and parcel" and when one white guy hits a muslim with a van he's fucking sobbing like a toddler. He didn't even win the last election but did better than expected, and so the fact that he seemed high of off adrenaline (or dopamine or whatever) in all his post election interviews shows just how power hungry this commie cunt is. "Go ahead and blow up little girls in manchester as long as you vote for my party" this sack of shit thinks

in other words you should mind your business and not talk about shit you don't know about, get the fuck outta my state foreigner.

>not understanding the dark arts of statistics
The only truth is that truth exists.

>Cubans vote republican.
Only first and second generation cubans who still remember the commie island shithole or what their parents tell them.
By the third generation ans beyond they become indistinguishable from other spics when it comes to voting patterns.

As younger cubans beging voting and less of the old ones who escaped do, the more they lean democrat, just like all other spics

Bolivia bro, how have you been?

Minnesota is going red in 2020

How are Rs going to sway the Somalian vote?

Kek. They got skullfucked

>Openly admitting they rely on illegals to swing elections

So Leftists hate white nationalism but are fine with brown nationalism? That is what you will end up when Browns control the nation.

There really aren't that many. Its highly over-exaggerated.

It's been great mang, im returning to 4chin after a long break

This
>Muh Russia
>B...but no other country interfered definitely not Mexico

That looks like one of those unrealistic bait maps, shills and shitposters used. People really believed that shit?

No DACA and ramp up deportations

We are Rome now.

Cuban immigrants generally dislike their former country, and embrace America.

While Mexicans still love their former country despite having run away for a reason.

why is this.

By 2024? What about 2020? Or 2016, 2012, 2008, and every election before that? Texas was originally a part of Mexico and have been largely Hispanic since its annexation.

Tripple Js in ID, noice.

Same. I ad block all images now on the site.
I still plan on my drive to South America trip one of these days.

Move up to the Lehigh Valley, we need more good folks up here to counteract the influx of New York trash. Philly is lost.

Mexicans want gibs
Cubans want their hard work to pay well

Beaners out. Build the wall faggot.

sage
I've been to Texas, the mexicans there are more conservative then me. If every white person and men of all races left today, by 2018 it would still be red.

I suspect the same is true for other states.

>So Leftists hate white nationalism but are fine with brown nationalism?

Yes. They are fine with black nationalism too.

they went from like 10k in 2001 to 100k in 2016...

>my personal experience is a BETTER predictor than actual statistics and trends

how can people be this fucking stupid?

Most Cubans voted for Trump. The issue is that Miami-Dade is full of other Hispanics, Haitians, and white liberals from NY.

>t. actual Floridian

Cubans were the ones driven out by communists
illegal immigrants are a vanguard pouring northward out of communist nations, colloquially called "shitholes" because they're rife with crime, drug cartels and corrupt murderous tyrants who silence political enemies via deathsquad

Fucking this. It always makes me laugh when I see liberals think the dems are on there side.

The only thing that can happen to change this is for the Dems to continue to go to the crazy left, and the Republicans to continue to move more toward liberty.

>New Jersey
Dude, NJ is a solid blue state. It ain't switching back to red anytime soon especially with the current demographics.

Same here user, Chicongo ruined the state.