What's the point of her character?

what's the point of her character?
Beside being a love interest, I know nothing of her, and she has no personnality traits that are interesting

>every shounen heroine ever

She's the love interest in a shounen series. There's nothing else you need to know.

To oust homos like yourself

It's a shounen. The story is about the cute boys not the girls.

She exists to break Deku when she finds out he is quirkless and leaves him forever

Good for Hentai Doujins.

It's ok, user. I have problems with basic comprehension too.

nah bitch is not even 3rd, hell even the weird ass psycopath or the frog is fucking better
Plus most of her doujins are ntring deku with bakugou

did I type my title in the name space? holy shit how autistic can a sleepless man get?

no, I understand why she's here, what I don't understand is why is she so fucking basic if she is supposed to be "main", it feels like out of all characters she's going to die an horrible death for the sake of emotional pain, and I won't give a damn because I know about her as much as background charater #1239876 in SNK

>die an horrible death
Of course this nigga a Jorge

Nice bait user

>Plus most of her doujins are ntring deku with bakugou

Doujins, mostly ntr. Surprising no one.

Well i was with my dick in my hand user, and it wasn't the kind of surprise I like

Is there another general up? This one doesn't have a lot of posts

as a matter of fact, we don't have a lot of posters, except bakufag and fujo, or bait threads like this one, wich saddens me since i've pcik up that manga 2 days ago

This is a containment thread. And we don't need another general now faggot.

Having a generic shonen waifu personality just like every other character in that show.

You seriously expect anything to make sense in Hero Academia? This show has shonen character for the sake of having shonen characters.

She's wearing pants

Why would she do that?

Does she need a point good enough to please you or can the story just be about young heroes like it advertises?

wait you're right! oh god all this time and I never noticed

i just want her to have a character, Deku is autistic in his work, Baku is autistci in his rivality with MC,
Zuko has daddy issues etc.. but Main girl doesn't have a fucking point to make her "her" and not just her role, see this faggot on the left?
I don't even know his name except for the file name, yet I know that he is scared of bugs despite talking to them, and it's laready more than Uraraka

To be a fat traitor whore. She's utterly repugnant as a character and a waste of fucking ink.

Her being a traitor might actually make her interesting. Can't have that.

I guess most people are in this thread since the last thread was also a Bakugou general.

Well, you know that Uraraka is a golddigger, isn't that enough character for you?

that's not a character, that's just normal woman behavior

She's ready to work for it and doesn't want that money for herself but rather for her family. That is character.

k lol

You know background character #1239876's personality traits, speech pattern, love interest and motivation? I thought SnK was garbage, but kudos to the author for being so detailed.

She wants to become a hero so she can earn money to help her family who's buisness is struggling.

>character construction
>sadrock > uraraka
Whar? Stop it speedreader-kun

Not everyone fast forwarded most of the episodes

Let's stop the autistic faggotry and post the cutest/comfiest pic in your folder so a random user can have a better day.
Have a nice day guys

She doesn't have a very attractive backstory or goal, yeah, but has more charisma and personality than the characters of The Promised Neverland, for example, who have many goals and backstories but no personality or charisma. So, I'm okay.

>putting thread title in the namefield
Great job op

You missed the good days of thread which died last year. Now all you get is shitposting generals 24/7.

>good days
Never existed, it was just slightly less autistic

here senpai

>ywn be this comfy
This picture warms my hearth

She's a fucking liar. If shit like pic related happens, there's no shortage of construction jobs. Her parents either aren't bleeding money out of their assholes like she claims, or something else is sapping their budget, or it's literally all a bullshit cover story.

>pulling stuff out of my ass

> Not floating love bubbles
Hentai artists really lack creativity.

this thread lacks Mina

She has a nice butt in the anime and she's an average, relatable person, instead of being unrealistically "charismatic" or "quirky" (no pun).
I guess that's it.

I don't like her face design(or hair), but I find her to be a comfy character. Not like every female character has to be over the top or super cute.

> two containment threads up
> T W O
that's right, that's how dedicated these shitposters and baiters are. We are honored

I have always loved this one
Comfy cutness and friendship

When you live in a world with people who have the power to mold concrete just by touching it its safe to say construction isn't a booming industry.

> Ochako will never lift up your weightless manlove and gobble it up
End my life fampai.

t. animeonlyfag

Her claim is that her parents are shit-poor because they do construction and there's a bad construction market, yet the first chapter of the fucking manga has gigantiform entities trashing entire city blocks. The claim that construction jobs aren't happening in their world is spurious given what's presented. Therefore, she is either lying about the cause of her parents poor finances, lying about her parents' profession, or lying about herself.

>I can't understand a character's personality unless it is either directly stated or an over-the-top trope

>she's lying
We saw her parents and flashbacks. We know that what she's saying is true for a fact wtf are you even talking about?

How is Ochako poor yet fat?

Or maybe it's just possible that a handful of quirks dominate the construction market (Concrete man can build an arena in an hour!) so anyone without an amazing construction quirk is out of a job.

Cheap food is generally the nastiest stuff you can buy.

pic related doesn't happen all that often

what is inviso-belle doing to amphibian lass? what is earbuds doing with her hand? why is xenomorph about to engulf them all? why is infinity girl so surprised? the fuck are these dykes doing?

Girls don't punch each other to show they care Bakugo.

you wouldn't understand if you're not a girl

> Milk
> Eggs
> Chicken
> expensive

that wasnt what I was asking but ok. its just that roundface that really pisses me off. why is she so surprised all the dykes are munching carpet?

Niggers.

You can buy that or you can get twice as much processed shit for the same price.

No, not really. A 6oz TV dinner is a dollar, or a dozen eggs is also about a dollar. Prestamped burgers are always more expensive than fresh ground deli cow, nuggets cost more than chicken breasts w/bone, Milk rivals gasoline in price, and potatoes are a few dollars for a heaping bag vs. a bag of chips.

The only "food" that might save a penny is when you get into bologna and ramen territory. But those aren't food so they don't count anyway.

>Meat and noodles
>Not food.
I know bologna isn't the best user but you moved the goalposts into the fucking andromeda galaxy

If I can leave it unwrapped outdoors for 6 months, and no force in nature will eat it, then it ain't food.

>bologna
>meat
pick 1

My dog eats shit-covered toilet paper and plastic bottles. That doesn't make them food you retard

my neighbors dog once snuck in through our patio door and stole leftover spaghetti

She's gonna be Bakugou's personal baby factory

Keep the trash away from your dog. One of my mom's dogs had to go to the vet and get surgery for eating part of a plastic bottle.

Let's be real here. Guys want a girl who's pretty (or at least average) and NICE, that's really it. All a man needs.

It's girls who want a lover that's super complex and superior in every way.

> Shit
is filled with bacteria. Worms love it. Bugs love it. Shit is absolutely food for the right thing.
> Toilet paper
Bugs love themselves some paper fiber and cotton, yo.

It's probably more because he saved her life without thinking about it in that test thing. If anything she calls him bland at times

Some part of her brain has got to light up of she hears he has he same quirk as All Might from a wealth standpoint.

She's probably the few that tried to take on a strong character compared to say Sakura who can't fight for shit. She has my respect.

No you can't. Rice and beans is the cheapest shit you can buy.

Excuse you. Kagura is a great heroine.

I mean the target demographic. Boys want cute and friendly girls.

She's a sweet girl that wants to take care of her parents

and is ignoring her feelings for Deku in order to forces on being a hero

I want to cum inside Bakugou

I'm poor and pretty fat. Just get oven pizzas and jelly beans nigga

Is it just me or does Ochako have the sexiest daddy in anime?

Sakura's problem is she isn't a god or the closest thing to it

she can still kill 98 percent of the world population

her womb is reserved for the MC for the eventual time skip sequel

I want Mount Lady to put me in her outfit while she wears it.

I have this.

Comfy family antics.

Uraraka is interesting because while she tries to model herself after Deku, wants Deku dick in all of her four holes at the same time every day, she also declared herself Deku's rival for either having a mental breakdown into obedient wife, or hatefuck

Maybe she was born round?

he said he was tired

For you user

Has today been an off day for these threads?

we didn't get a chapter yesterday so it's obvious these threads are dead with nothing to discuss

>four holes
mouth, pussy, butt...hm... four?

Should Shojo have important male characters too?

She (and to a larger extent Iida) need a spotlight chapter similar to what Kirishima got recently with his hype as shit unbreakable red riot splash, where they get to stand out with their power set and get fleshed out a bit more as heroes and characters.

I get that in part her fight with Bakugou was supposed to be that but it didn't really do much besides display a tenacious desire to win

Having her period That and fap material for rape doujins