I love you, Sagiri, but first let me go around making any other girl fall for me so I can then break their hearts

>I love you, Sagiri, but first let me go around making any other girl fall for me so I can then break their hearts.

Who writes this shit?

I'm more offended by the people who read it.

but wait
wasn't this made by the same person who did oreimo?

oreimo = break every girl's heart to end up loving his sister , and then also stopping being a couple for reasons

Fuck off

>watch oreimo because someone told me they deal with incest differently and it's cool because of that
>they deal with it by breaking up
???

Fuck off

The greatest artist of our time.

I mean its your fault for expecting anything after oreimoshit

Fuck off

He makes mad dosh writing this.
Let that sink in.

yo momma

watch koi kaze if you want some incest, not some moe blob trash anime

Someone who realizes how easy it is to please the overwhelming part of the market that consists of beta faggots who actually like this diarrhea.

I can't wait for the next spinoff. You can't stop me Sup Forums I love everything oreimo and I'm not alone.

In that case, who reads this shit?

Retards are never alone.

Humans are a mistake.

The Universe was also a mistake

Why am I watching this shit?

More like

>I love you, Sagiri, but first let me go around making any other girl fall for me and then the season will end inconclusively

Actually is like:

>I love you Sagiri, but first let me go around making any other girl fall for me and break their hearts, then come back to you and tell you that we are siblings and we can't fuck.

Who writes this shit.

Reading so much about oreimo makes me want to watch it just out of curiosity, since I love one character from Eromanga-sensei and want to prepare if shit gets fucked up.

>Who writes this shit?
This guy

>ywn exploit your fetish to make $$$

>author liked pissing off seasonal waifufags so much that he's doing it again
Fushimi-sensei is truly a hero

>you will never piss of autistic gaijin virgins with your works

Yeah he looks like he doesn't know how romance and love actually works.

the artist for oreimo and this series is the definition of wasted talent, such good designs for such shit series

I love Sagiri.

Underrated post. Koi Kaze doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves

It must be a horrible being the sister of this degenerate man, and knowing that if you get your guard down you may ended up being rape by him.

It was fine except for that fat fuck.

Might as well shave at this point.
>this fraudulent autist makes more money than half of Sup Forums combined

>never watched it
>"I love one character"
Nigger you what?
They aren't even really siblings! They aren't blood related and they didn't grow up together. They are only siblings in legal terms
He's pissing me off by being so fucking boring. But retarded waifufags gonna retard.

And that's the problem!
They aren't blood related so why not tell her that he truly love her and wants to have sex with her!

Honestly, it must be so weird to know and talk to guys who just writes fetish stories for a living, like incestry or rape or mindbreak. Imagine how Shindol's friends must feel toward him.

>Who writes this shit?

The same hack who wrote the """"masterpiece"""" known as OreImo